Next door neighbor 💕🌸 (1)

Window beyond window 🌷💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s start of new beautiful day , the pretty boy brushed his bob black soft hair , wore grey wantdo winter jacket with hoodie as it’s snowing since yesterday and the temperate has dropped so much . 

The teen headed out his room while his black backpack snuggled on his shoulder . 

“ Sweetie , your lunchbox is ready .”  He stepped inside the small kitchen , hugged his mother and thanked her with a peck as she smiled softly . 

“ It’s your first day in your new high school , Umma wish you good luck .” 

Jeonghan smiled eventually , not knowing that this smile will be erased soon . 

 

 

....

“ Are you by the way trying to seduce the boys by your look ?! You half-asses .” 

Jeonghan winced , held his head where the head of this gang group pulling on his bob hair quiet roughly . 

He shivered , bite his lips and tears rolled down . 

“ I-I’m not ~.” He cried , his body hurts him so much from being kicked and beaten since one hour now . 

“ Hey , He said he’s not , then explain to me why are you keeping your hair long just like a girl ?! This white smooth skin and slim body ,  are your really boy ?!” Other one said out and laughed out , kneeled down and ped the boy’s pants , slide it down and jeonghan’s struggled , screamed but there’s really no one who’ll help because everyone already left the school . 

It’s already evening . 

“ P-please , no .” 

His tears rolling so much that his sight become blurry . 

He pulled his pants and boxer , after they made sure that he’s 100% boy and they all smirked . 

 Kept beating and hurting him and one last hard kick on his tummy from the leader of this gang , they left him in the class , Jeonghan’s whole body numb , he’s shivering and shuddering mess , tears never stopping to roll down . 

He pulled himself to stand up as he hardly did so , limped out school before the man in charge of closing the school will lock him in here till tomorrow if he didn’t move . 

 

Jeonghan managed to reach till his home by taxi as he paid him and went towards their old apartment . 

Entered slowly and gladly his mom didn’t come back yet from her job . 

He reached his room , shut the door . 

Slide there and hugged himself . 

It’s been five months , at first they were just whispering and laughing among themselves  , till then they noticed how weak he was , which lead that to hurt him physically . 

He fainted many time in class and managed to come out school from the window . 

It was very hard on him yet he didn’t told anyone , he actually only have his mother to tell . 

But he didn’t .

It’s too embarrassing to tell her that he’s being bullied . 

Jeonghan smiled sadly to himself while his tears rolling , wiped them off . 

“ I-I will find a way to make them s-stop .” 

He held his hair that start to fall a lot lately because of them pulling on it a lot . 

Shall he cut it ?!

Like that his face will be shown more clearly . 

Jeonghan covered his face. 

“ I wish that I wasn’t born with this face ..” 

He made his way towards the bed , without changing or anything , he slept or mostly lost conscious after being hurts this badly Plus his body’s already weak . 

His mother’s working so hard to gain money and make him visit the doctor from now and then so he need to stay strong . 

Although he’s unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter