Chapter 2: Jisoo’s Thoughts

We Got Married: Kim Taehyung & Kim Jisoo

Blackpink’s Dorm 7:15 AM

 

The girls are lounging around their large white sofa in the middle of their living room, the television open but muted, giggle and laughter could be heard ringing through the house as the members just recently finished watching all of the interviews from the We Got Married cast. 

 

“Ah unnie, you look very pretty in your interview! I bet the boys all want you as their wife!” Rosé gushed in delight while Jisoo just pinched her cheeks in retaliation her head shaking in denial. 

 

“That’s not true. Irene-ssi, Nayeon-ssi, and Dara-unnie are all much more prettier than me.” 

 

“Unnie, who do you think it will be? There are a  lot of handsome guys joining the show,” Lisa asked while the peanut butter on her spoon. The girl has a quite addiction with peanut butter since the last few days and won’t part with the peanut butter jar and spoon making her other members smile and shake their head fondly. 

 

Jennie nodded her head in agreement, “I think Taehyung-ssi would be a good partner for you.  You guys have the most closest personality,” raising her eyebrows in a playful manner, “It’s also a plus that he dresses well, the man sure loves his Gucci.” Jisoo just laughed her head in amusement while nodding her head in agreement.  “Well I admit he is kinda cute, but I think he’s quite too high for me you know? He’s a member of Bangtan Sonyeondan for merlin’s sake!” her eyes widening as she huffed dramatically and fell back on the sofa bouncing. Rosé stretched her legs in the sofa and placed her head in Jisoo’s lap, “Hey don’t forget you are Kim Jisoo member of Blackpink and our visual, but I thinkJackson-ssi might suit you as well, he is kinda funny too just like you. Well who knows, but your husband better treat you right unnie!”

 

“That’s right, if they ever try something weird we’ll definitely go on rampage,” Jennie declares hotly. Lisa and Rosé nodded their head in a determined fashion making Jisoo squeal at their cuteness dragging all of them into a weird suffocating bone crushing hug. 

“Aigoo, this is why I love you all so much!” “We’re not kidding unnie, we’ll be bring pots and brooms and banging on your house if he ever hurts you!” Lisa added while struggling to breathe because of the tight hug, “Omo! Imagine living with a man just the two of you on your own unnie!” Rosé squealed dramatically, which turned to all of her members teasing and poking Jisoo’s side making her laugh in delight. 

“Yah! Chaeyoungie! Your mind is so dirty!”

“I’m not even saying anything! You concluded it on your own!”

“I bet unnie’s already imagining everything,” Lisa chimed.

“Yaaah! You guys! You implied it you little—“ Jisoo attempts to pinch Rosé’s and Lisa’s side but the girls immediately jumped back and squealed loudly making Jennie cover her ears as she groaned because the two fell on her as they kept avoiding Jisoo’s pinching hands. 

 

“Anyway, what matter’s the most unnie is that you have fun there,” Jennie winked at her while pushing the girls currently on her lap down on the floor with a loud thud making Rosé and Lisa groan. 

 

“God, I really hope he likes me. And I hope he’s kind. Can I hope that he’s cute too?” Jisoo blowed her bangs away from her face as she hugged her tucked knees to herself. 

 

Jisoo knows that joining this show is a two edged sword, it might bring her happiness and really fall in love with her supposed husband, which is kind of a shot in the dark, and it might also bring her sadness and grief because everything is pretty much faked for the sake of viewers. She wants something real and tangible, a person that will make the butterflies in her stomach flutter and leave her a blushing and stuttering mess. 

 

The girls pulled together for a hug one more time when their door suddenly opened. 

 

“Jisoo-yah, let’s go to the studio now so we won’t be late,” their manager shouted over the door. 

 

“Ne! I’ll be there in a sec,” she shouted back, and hugged her members tight once more before letting go. They all cheered for her once more before she finally waved goodbye. 

 

‘Let’s do this jichu! Fighting!!!’ she thought with determination.