Extra Special Treat

Extra Special Treat

"Bummie your hands are sooo pretty, " Jonghyun buried his sleepy smile into Kibum's shoulder and tightened his arms around his lover's middle. Kibum, barely awake, gently ran his fingers through Jonghyun's sleep-fluffed blonde locks. Neither wanted to get out of bed just yet, but the sun was quickly setting outside their bedroom window.

"Can't even see them right now... " Kibum mumbled, too tired from the nap he was woken from to form a full sentence. Jonghyun's soft body resting against his front was quickly lulling him back to sleep.

"Doesn't matter, they're still pretty, " Kibum tried to stop the shiver running down his spine as Jonghyun's whispered breath tickled his neck. Now he was awake.

Kibum ran his tongue along his chapped lips and slowly withdrew his right hand from Jonghyun's lion mane. His hand trailed down the older's right arm to wrap around his slim waist. Kibum felt a strong urge to give in to what would eventually be Jonghyun seducing him into using his hands in less than pure ways to satisfy the older. 

But.  

However sad it may be, did not pay the bills. Kibum did. So the urge to get up and get ready for work won him over in the end. Only barely, though.

"Go take a shower and maybe I'll let you sniff my hands after dinner, you weirdo," he couldn't hold his laugh back as the older smacked his stomach in indignation.

He was well aware of Jonghyun's slight hand kink. He didn't mind and was flattered by the shorter's odd comments most days but today wasn't one where Kibum could lie in bed and cater to Jonghyun's every finger-related whim. He had a full security shift tonight.

A low growling from underneath the comforter interrupted Kibum's attempt to push it off of them. The dogs wanted a lazy day too. Fantastic.

"Ha! Even Roo wants the big meanie to relax and stay in bed, " Jonghyun giggled sweetly and tightened his grip on Kibum's waist. The blonde pulled his head up from Kibum's shoulder to stare him down.

Ah. He hated this game. Kibum always melted at the sight of the adorable puppy eyes the older gave him. If Jonghyun wanted all the riches of the world at his feet he need only ask Kibum.

It's kind of embarrassing how whipped he is for his boyfriend.

The palm of his hand landed on the soft plump lips inching toward his before they could deter his mind further. Kibum has called in to work enough times because of Jonghyun's lips.

"I'd love to stay and make out but one of us needs to be the responsible adult here". Without further discussion, Kibum slid out from under his pouting boyfriend and threw the cover off just enough to leave Jonghyun bare and their dogs undisturbed. Jonghyun's shriek of 'cold!' was well worth his own bare discomfort.

"You get off on picking on me!" Jonghyun dove back for the sheets and Kibum heard the dogs shuffling around. Jonghyun was finally among his own kind.

"Oh baby, I thought you knew that when this relationship started, " Kibum remarked as he dug through their mahogany dresser at the foot of the bed.

"I want a new relationship contract". The blonde's fluffy head poked out of the bottom of the blanket alongside a curious black toy poodle. Kibum cooed when he turned around.

"Tell you what, "Jonghyun perked up," if you're a good boy while I'm gone I'll give you a treat when I get home In the morning". The brunette could see Jonghyun's eyes brighten and his invisible tail begins to wag. Bingo.

Kibum pivoted fresh underwear in hand and headed to their bathroom for a much-needed shower. When Jonghyun's tiny voice reached his ears he stopped just before the open door. "Is it an extra special treat?"

Was he talking to the dogs?

"Roo knows all about it, she'll tell you, " he turned his head just in time to watch Jonghyun's eyes turn into saucers.

"Hey!! You leave Roo out of this! I don't want fancy biscuits, I want your undivided love and attention!" Kibum raced inside and shut the door just as Jonghyun untangled his legs from the sheets and tumbled ungracefully onto the floor. Kibum snickered when he heard Jonghyun grumbling at the dogs again.

He couldn't help but tease the older with how cute he always acted. Of course Jonghyun would be getting an extra special treat, one reserved only for Kibum's extra cute boyfriend. Said cute boyfriend doesn't need to know this though.

Kibum twisted the shower handle and tossed his briefs on the counter. The next morning couldn't come quick enough.

 

A/N

Jonghyun makes cute faces and music and kibum willingly pays his bills

It's 11pm I'm going to sleep this is probably super choppy and its not edited very well but eh