Valentines Morining

Your Just Not My Type

I woke up early on that day, when love was in the air. I had prepared chocolates the day before. I wrapped them nicely in pink ribbon and added a heart. I skipped to school where Taemin said he would meet me. There he was. He was waiting half cut light jeans, a blue t-shirt and a gray sweeter. I hugged him as soon as I got up to him. 

"Good morning!" Taemin said with a cheery smile. I sniffed him….

"Are you wearing callone?" I giggled.

"No it's my deodorant" he chuckled. I took out my chocolates I had made. 

"Taemin, here. I made these for you" I said handing them over. He smiled. 

"Thank you~" he said happily. He kissed my cheek quickly. He put his arm around my shoulder and walked me to my locker. Taemin told me yesterday, that he'd stay close to me, saying that how Minho could change things quickly. But I really didn't want to spend the most romantic day of the year with someone who doesn't even like sweet things. I got my stuff out of my locker and put away my coat. We walked around the school for a bit when we saw Holly and Jonghyun. 

"Hey~" I called out to them. Holly smiled and ran up to me. 

"Happy Valentine's day!" she said happily. 

"did something happen between you and Jonghyun?" I asked. She smiled brightly. 

"Were finally dating! After that Sook Ae girl started dating min-"she stopped talking. So they were dating eh? Taemin pinched her arm a little. 

"I'm happy for you" I said trying to change the topic. Holly nodded, and then came over to wisper something into my ear.

"Dose Taemin know that you love him yet?" she whispered. I shook my head violently. She smiled widely, as Jonghyun walks over to her and puts his hands on her hips. 

"Come on babe, let's get to class" Jonghyun suggested to her. 

"Sure" she said. Jonghyun nodded to us, and then left with Holly. I'm glad that she and Jonghyun got over that spit they had.

"We should do the same" Taemin suggested. As we walked to class, it seemed he we was getting a little nervous. 

"Hyunjae, would you like to do something tonight…. Since were both alone…" Taemin suggested. I smiled, was that his super cute way of asking me out? Well if so I was on board. 

"yea, sound fun" I sang cheerfully walking him into the class room.