Chapter 31

Say You're A Freak, Just So I Know How Freaky I Can Get | JiHope

*Flash Back*

 

"Hello, I'm Yoongi. I'm thirteen. If you two need help, don't ask me." Yoongi said before he walked away. Hoseok looked over at Taehyung who was watching the elder boy walk away. Another cleared his throat and smiled brightly. He had dimples and a cute smile that made Hoseok smile back at him. 

 

"Hi! I'm Namjoon! If you need anything just come to me! Or Jin-hyung! He's awesome." Namjoon said as he looked up at the aforementioned. Seokjin smiled and bowed a bit. "Hello. I'm Jin. I am your hyung, okay? Your favorite hyung!" 

 

Hoseok laughed a bit and nodded. "I'm Hoseok. I'm twelve. This is Taehyung, he's my best friend and he's eleven.... is that other guy always so mean?" "YAH! OTHER GUY HAS A NAME KID! ITS YOONGI! MIN YOONGI!" Yoongi shouted from the other room. Hoseok looked back at Namjoon and Seokjin who began to laugh. "He's a total sweet heart, just give him a day. Come on, Joonie and I will show you around!" Seokjin said. 

 

Taehyung let go of Hoseok's hand and walked into the room Yoongi was in. He watched as the elder played the piano. Taehyung blushed and timidly walked over to him. "H-How do you play? Can you teach me?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi stopped and scooted over. "Sure... What's your name?" Taehyung looked up at him and smiled. "Kim Taehyung!" Yoongi blushed and nodded. "Min Yoongi..." Taehyung giggled. "I know, hyung, you were the first one to introduce yourself and you just shouted your name at Hobi-hyung." Taehyung said with another giggle. Yoongi blushed more and looked at the sheet music. "Anyways, piano. It's the greatest instrument to of ever been created! Now let's start with the basics." "Okay, Yoongi-hyung!" Taehyung said.

 

"So, how are the rooms divided?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon pointed to a room to their left. "Jin-hyung and I stay in here." Seokjin point to the room on their right. "Yoongi is in this one, you and Taehyung will most likely be with him. He's got the biggest room." They walked down to another room. "This is my sister's room." Namjoon said. "And the room across is Jungkookie's. He's nine." 

 

Hoseok nodded. "Is he here?" Namjoon shook his head. "I don't know where he is." Namjoon opened his sister's door. "Sis!" She sighed and looked at him. "What?" "Where's my nephew?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Nephew?" Namjoon nodded. "We're actually siblings and my sister had Jungkook when she was fifteen. And mom is our actual mother." 

 

Seokjin nodded. "I remember that day! It was the same day mom brought Yoongi home." Namjoon's sister looked at him before she looked at her watch. ". I have to go pick him up! Thanks Joonie." She said as she ruffled his hair and started to walk out. She turned back to Hoseok and smiled at him. "Welcome home, I'm sorry I can't stay and properly introduce myself to you but I'll be back soon." She said before she ruffled his hair and left. 

 

Hoseok smiled. "She seems awesome." Namjoon and Seokjin nodded. "The best!" They said in unison. Hoseok looked around and smiled. "She said home...hopefully we won't leave again... I'm tired of going from home to home... and being separated from Taehyung." Seokjin and Namjoon both hugged Hoseok. "You won't! This is your forever home!" Seokjin said. Hoseok cried as he hugged them back. 

 

*End if Flash Back*

 

Jimin smiled and sat up. "No wonder you all are extremely close.. but um... how long have Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung been together? How old was your sister when she had Jungkook? Why did it take Yoongi-hyung and Tae so long to get together?" Jimin asked. Hoseok chuckled. "Uhh okay, well they've been together since Namjoon was sixteen and Jin-hyung was eighteen. She was fifteen when she had Jungkook so she's twelve years older than me. And I have no clue with that one? Especially because Yoongi-hyung was his first kiss. Eh he was mine too." 

 

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "What?! Seriously?!" Hoseok nodded. "He kissed me at school once because this boy wouldn't leave me alone because I was gay and people were afraid of Yoongi-hyung. So, he kissed me in front of the boy and he never talked to me again... he came out to help me, before I was the only one who was out at school." 

 

Jimin smiled. "Ugh now I adore your guy's friendship even more!" Hoseok got on top of him and smiled softly. "Is that all you wanted to know?" Jimin nodded before he sat up and leaned forward. "Good... because I want to do something else..." Hoseok whispered before he kissed Jimin passionately. The younger pushed him on the bed and smiled softly before he kissed him.

 

 

Taehyung pushed Yoongi off of him so he could stand up. Yoongi sat up and watched as Taehyung stripped and walked to his room. Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he watched him. Yoongi quickly got up and walked over to the younger, kissing him over and over as Taehyung walked backwards towards the bed. 

 

Taehyung got onto the bed and blushed as he looked up at Yoongi. Yoongi blushed as well as he stared at the younger. Taehyung turned red and looked away. "Hyung... stop looking at me like that..." Yoongi smiled and shook his head before he started to tear up. Taehyung looked up at him and furrowed his eyebrows. "Hyung... what's wrong?" 

 

Yoongi took and deep breath before he chuckled and wiped some of the tears off his face. "I am so in love with you. I always have been. Taehyung, I don't ever want to be with anyone else... you mean the world to me.... Move in with me. Let me take care of you." Taehyung blushed and smiled sweetly. "Okay, hyung." 

 

Yoongi walked over to his closet and pulled out the seal black box. Taehyung wrapped the covers around his body as Yoongi got down on one knee. Taehyung covered his face as he cried. "Kim Taehyung-" "YES YES YES YES YES YES!" Taehyung shouted as he cried more and quickly got down on his knees and hugged Yoongi. 

 

"I never ever want to be apart from you ever again." Taehyung whispered before he looked up at the elder. Yoongi smiled before he grabbed Taehyung's face and kissed him passionately. "You won't... I love you, baby." Taehyung smiled and bit his bottom lip. "Can we go get married now?" Yoongi laughed and looked at the time on his phone. "If we hurry." Taehyung quickly got up and got dressed before he grabbed Yoongi's hand and ran out of the apartment with him.