Nurse Hwang-Jung to the rescue

Birthday in bed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone, and happy birthday to Jessica Jung. An incredible woman, super beautiful, sweet, talented, and I love and adore her, so I wanted to make sure I got a birthday fic in for her. This is inspired by a picture of Tiffany in a red nurses outfit, so it’ll be used in this fic for Jessica. Enjoy

 

Thank you to my sponsors:  fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, crwight01,royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds, Megankind, Mavok, ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, and sleepyRu. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^


 

“Achoo!” A loud sneeze erupted from a brown-haired woman sick in her bed. Everything aches as she feels like she has the worst cold in the history of colds. Her face feels stuffed, head killing her, nose runny, and voice going in and out. Jung Jessica feels like . She feels like literal and this would be fine if it had been any other day but April 18th. Why on all the days in all 12 months of the year did she have to get sick on April 18th? Why did she have to get sick on her birthday? Jessica would trade any other day for this.

 

“I can’t believe I’m sick on my birthday.” The brunette takes a breath and another sneeze erupts from . She can’t believe that she is sick on her birthday. Jessica can barely find the strength to even want to get up out of bed. She reaches over for the boxes of tissues by her bedside and takes one out of the box. It’s the runny nose that will probably be the end of her. She doesn’t know how much more she can take of this.

 

“Where the hell is my wife!” She thinks upset now at the fact that she’s been left alone. How could Tiffany just leave her alone in this manner when she is pretty much on her deathbed?

 

“She left me here sick on my birthday at that.” Jessica sighs and tries to sit up some. The sick woman is able to prop herself up on the many white pillows in bed of one of their guest rooms. She remembers how it came to be that she ended up in one of their guest rooms too.

 

(Flashback)

 

They were having dinner like any regular night when they’re both free. Both of them home from busy schedules. Jessica home from out of town and Tiffany home too. It was nice finally sitting down to dinner with one another. Only just before Tiffany could ask Jessica how her business trip was the brunette started sneezing in such a way that made the raven look up in worry.

 

“Jessi?” Tiffany looks at her. “Are you sick, sweetie?”

 

“No, of course not. Why would you think that?”

 

Jessica sneezes again and it tells Tiffany all she needs to know. The thing that happens next is the taller woman grabbing her wife and leading her up to to one of their guest bedrooms. Jessica can do nothing but complain to Tiffany to let her go.

 

“What are you doing, Tiff! I wasn’t finished eating.”

 

“There’s no time for eating, babe. I need to get you quarantined right now.”

 

“W-What?” Jessica laughs out some. Her wife has to be joking of course. Why does she need to be quarantined of all things for some sneezing? Jessica knows she isn’t sick at all.

 

“You’re sick or getting sick and I don’t want you getting me sick too. At least if I get you contained I could control the situation before it spirals out of control.”

 

“Oh, gee. Well, thanks, honey.” The shorter woman says in a deadpan voice that has Tiffany smile at her with eyes forming familiar crescent shapes.

 

“You’re welcome, Jessi. Now get into the guest bedroom like a good girl.”


“But...but…”

 

Jessica tries to be adorable and cute by pouting. It doesn’t work on her wife and Tiffany simply pushes her into the guest room.

 

“Hey!”

 

“I do this because I love you, babe.”

 

“I’m not feeling all that loved right now.”

 

“You’re getting sick, Jessi. You will thank me in the end.”

 

The next thing Jessica knew the door was being closed and she left in the guest room because of this so called sickness.

 

“Now what the hell was that about.”

 

(End)


 

Tiffany wasn’t wrong. She was indeed sick, so sick in fact that now she’s in this current state. Jessica is actually more offended her wife left her alone. The least she could have done was stay here and take care of her like she has done for the past few days.

 

“Leaving me on my birthday.” Jessica repeats as she takes time to blow her nose. She wonders if she can get a divorce for this. However, before she can text a friend go find out the guest bedroom door opens and she sees said wife. Tiffany smiles warmly and shows her some tea and medicine.

 

“Hi, baby. Good morning.”

 

“Yea, well. What’s so good about it.”

 

“There, there my grumpy wifey.” Tiffany pats her forehead lovingly. “Is that anyway to talk to the woman who went out to buy you more medicine?”

 

“Oh, is that what you were doing?” Jessica looks at her with a suspicious gaze because she doesn’t know if she believes it fully. Her wife nods and shows her the bag of medicine that she went out to get for her. Tiffany isn’t some monster or anything. Sure, she may have banished her wife to one of their guest bedrooms but it wasn’t like she just left Jessica there without ever taking care of her. Ever since it became clear that her wife was indeed sick with a cold. Tiffany has been taking the best care of her. She makes sure Jessica eats even if she’s not feeling up to it. She makes sure Jessica takes her medicine which has been a literal struggle. There have been many times the raven-haired woman is up at night by her sleeping partner’s side because she is worried about her.

 

“Come on, honey. Cheer up and take your medicine.” Tiffany sets the tea down by the night table and takes out some of the pills for her.

 

“I’m tired of taking medicine, Tiff.”

 

“I know.” The taller woman nods and gently pushes some of her brown locks out of the way. Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter