birthday

my girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie...?"

"Hmmm"

Moonbyul turn around, smile and open her arms wide enough for the sleepy girl in front of her. The brown haired girl let her body fall inside Byul's warm embrace. "Hng..." Gladly snuggle and inhale her favorite scent. Soft and fluffy vanilla.

Moonbyul kiss the top of her head softly. Her arms went to wrap the girl tightly.

"Had a good sleep?"

"Yeah..."

"Happy birthday"

The girl snuggles even more. Hiding herself between the blanket she wore and Moonbyul's body. The older girl chuckles, "What's wrong?" She said, "It's your birthday, Jung Wheein"

"...I know" she said softly, "It means that I'm getting old"

"Oh come on! You're forever young to everyone Wheein ah~" Moonbyul said softly, kissing the girl's forehead, "You're so beautiful, no matter how old you are... You'll always be beautiful"

Wheein only tighten her hug as answer. That's enough.

Moonbyul know she's happy, so she decided to say it properly this time.

"Happy birthday Wheein, I'm glad I met you... I'm glad I'm in love with you and I'm glad that I'm here with you" another kiss was left on the younger girl's exposed shoulder, "I love you"

It was such a cold morning... But everything feels warm once she heard.

"Thank you unnie... For loving me, for never giving up on me..." She look so small and beautiful when those four words escape from her beautiful lips, "I love you too"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter