Get To Know You

The Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present.

Jeongyeon is in the middle of a quite big project with her teammates. The team is preparing the best design for new building of local government. She really is trying her best. Busy weeks for her and the team.

Between her bustling, Jeongyeon tries to keep her interactions with this one-who-used-to-be-a-stranger; Mina, her name. But not in these few days lately.

“Everything alright?” a message from Mina. Hours ago.

Jeongyeon haven’t reply it. There is something in her mind. She’s afraid of something that she’s still trying to understand to.

 

 

2 Months ago.

“Jeongyeon ah, can we meet?” Mina messaged.

“Eh? Sure, we should. When?” Jeongyeon replied.

“Now?”

“Eh? Are you in Seoul?? Wait, i need to finish my few things. Is that okay?”

“I’ll wait”

“Uhm, Mina, it will be our first meeting....”

“Yes”

Jeongyeon felt something from Mina’s tone but she wasn’t sure. She should be excited about the meeting. Well, Jeongyeon actually exciting, but Mina’s tone said something else.

 

 


The Meeting.

Jeongyeon is kind and friendly. She always has. Although the first meeting she always hope is must be a happy meeting, but she was unsure about that.

“You’ll see a girl with a white top, black long skirt, and an americano, that would be me.” Mina gave a note to Jeongyeon

“Roger that!” Half of Jeongyeon is still exciting.

Mina arrived few minutes earlier. As she chose the meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter