single

You and Me Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole condo room was quiet and dark. Chaewon woke up and checked the time.

 

"It's 6 in the morning. We gotta eat breakfast now."

 

Chaewon was thinking of what would be good for breakfast. Aha! pancakes! Pancakes would be perfect. 

 

But there is a bit of a problem. Chaewon has no single idea on how to cook pancakes. Hell, she doesn't even know how to cook AT ALL. She nearly burned their whole unit down before, good thing Hyejoo was fast and prevented the fire that was coming from the stove. Poor Chaewon just wanted to cook food for them but that happened.

 

"I'll just ask Hyejoo to teach me." Chaewon decided to ask for her girlfriend's help.

 

She patted Hyejoo's arm.

 

"Hyejoo... wake up it's time to cook breakfast."

 

Chaewon kept on calling Hyejoo but she didn't get any reaction from her.

 

"Hyejoo come on! Teach me how to cook pancakes." 

 

Chaewon is getting impatient.

 

"Hyejoo I'm counting to three. If you don't wake up there I'll cook by myself and I might burn this whole unit down."

 

Chaewon threatened Hyejoo in hopes of waking her up.

 

"Okay....okay. Just... 5 more minutes." Hyejoo said, still sleepy.

 

"You're lucky I love you... if I learn cooking pancakes today through your help then I might consider giving you a reward." 

 

Chaewon stood up from their bed, getting ready to go outside. She waited for Hyejoo to get out of bed too so they'll go out of their room together.

 

Hearing this, Hyejoo's sleepiness suddenly vanished. A reward? Hyejoo got curious but also excited. Hyejoo loved rewards, just like a kid. She'll be happy with anything as long as it's from the love of her life. What a whipped kid right?

 

Hyejoo got out of bed and reached for Chaewon's hand. They got out of their room and went to the kitchen together.

 

The two prepared all the tools and ingredients needed for the pancake batter.

 

Once the batter was good to go, Hyejoo decided to play a little. She got a small amount of batter with her finger and put it on Chaewon's nose.

 

"Hyejoo!"

 

Hyejoo couldn't stop laughing. Chaewon actually looks so adorable right now. Because of her extreme laughing, she didn't notice Chaewon getting ready for revenge. With a batter on her finger, Chaewon booped her nose.

 

"Revenge baby. Now we're fair." Chaewon smirke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter