Final Chapter

I Will Take Care of Your Heart Until the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

 

You and Sooyeon have been spending time with each other a lot that you almost spend your days staying at the hospital and watching over Sooyeon.

 

Sooyeon has been complaining about being bored in her hospital room because she has nothing to do and begged you to take her to the rooftop tomorrow morning. You promised her that you will take her that brought a smile into Sooyeon's face.

 

Just like what you have promised, you take Sooyeon out of her hospital room this morning and spend some time with her. You two are sitting side by side, looking at the sunset, hands holding each other.

 

You looked at Sooyeon and you can see how happy she is, despite her condition.

 

"Yah. Stop staring at me and watched the sunrise instead. It's more satisfying to watch rather than my pale face." Sooyeon said without taking her eyes off the scenery in front of her.

 

"But I like watching you more. Just being your beautiful self is much more satisfying to watch." You said sincerely and held her hand, giving it a kiss. Sooyeon took a brief glance at you before hiding her face, making you giggle.

 

"Stop being so sweet this early morning." Sooyeon whined cutely and pouted. You leaned in and kissed that pout away. You tucked the hair that is covering Sooyeon's face behind her ear and cupped her cheeks, rubbing it using your thumb.

 

"I love you." You confessed, staring directly at her and leaned to kiss her on her forehead while Sooyeon closed her eyes to feel this moment. A moment that she will remember until her death.

"I love you too." And with that, both of you sealed it with a kiss. Your lips linger for a while, before pulling back and brushing your nose with hers.

 

You gave her one last peck, befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter