♥ My Lovely Girl ♥

♥ My Lovely Girl ♥

( note: sorry for the wrong grammars )

Shin Hye is from a poor family. Her father is a taxi driver and her mother is guarding their store. Since she is a child, she is used to teased by her classmates. Many people are always make fun of her because she dont have money to buy anything that she needs for her studies. But even though she is poor, her parents are always proud of her because she is a very smart daughter. Since she graduated in middle school until high school, she is the valedictorian. She is so lucky because they have enough money when she goes in college. But when summer break comes(2nd year college), her parents decided that she will stop studying for a while because they don't have enough money again for her to continue her studies again(3rd year college). Now she is the one who finds money for her tuition fees. One day, while she is walking for a job in the mall, she hits a boy who is tall and handsome.

Yong Hwa : (fell down because Shin Hye accidentally hits him)

Shin Hye : Sorry ! sorry ! I'm really sorry !!! I did'nt mean it.

( Many people are looing at Yong Hwa because  he fell down. Shin Hye give her hand to Yong Hwa to help him stand )

Yong Hwa : ( Hits Shin Hye's hand away and stand by himself  ). Do you think that your sorry will take away the humiliation that you gave me ?.

Shin Hye : Sss...Sorry !

Yong Hwa : Stop saying sorry. Nothing will happen if you keep saying it. It already happen !

Shin Hye : It is you too that did not pay attention on your way so it happened.

Yong Hwa : Ah, so now,.. Its my fault, I'm sorry!.. Its because I'm not paying attention on my way.

Shin Hye : Its okay, I accept your apology.

Yong Hwa : ( He seems to laugh but annoyed ) ( He take a deep breath ) haah !!! ( whispered ) This girl is very annoying. She acts like she didn't know                           what happened.

Shin Hye : Wh.. What ?!

Yong Hwa : Its none of your business.

( Yong Hwa look at Shin Hye and he look also on What Shin Hye wears. Shin Hye wears only white T-shirt and short pants .)

Shin Hye : Wh..Why ?!

Yong Hwa : Are you a shop lifter ?.

Shin Hye : Huh ?. Me?. Shop lifter ?.

Yong Hwa : Yes, a shop lifter. You already heard what I have said but your ask me again.

Shin Hye : Hey !.. Old man !!!

Yong Hwa : ( He seems to laugh but annoyed again ) Who are you to call me an old man even though I am a very handsome guy.?

Shin Hye : Is it bad to call you an old man ?.

Yong Hwa : Yes !!!

Shin Hye : And how could you say that I am a shop lifter ?. Do you have a proof ?. Can you say it ?.

Yong Hwa : Look at your self ! your clothes ! and how you look !. Your obviously a shop lifter !.

Shin Hye : Hey annoying guy ! could you look at you self !. Not because i have this kind of clothes and I have this kind of looks, you can accuse me for being a shop lifter. Most of all, not because your rich, you can judge poor people like me !.

Yong Hwa : Wow !!! ( clapped his hands ) Best actress ! you're the best actress ever !. Hah,,, poor people are differrent now a days. They are very good now in acting.

Shin Hye : Who told you that I am only acting ?.

Yong Hwa : I'm sorry but I already know that kind of people.

Shin hye : You are just so annoying .

Yong Hwa : Is there anything that you can say to me ?.

Shin Hye : ( Very angry ) Grrr !!!

Yong Hwa : Don't be very angry ! you might burst.

Shin Hye : You're really crazy ! how can not be this angry ? you are so boastful !. ( Keeps hitting Yong Hwa ) Boastful ! Arrogant ! Crazy !

Yong Hwa : Hey you ! don't hit me like that we're not close, this is the first time that we see each other but you feel like we're close already.

Shin Hye : ( She shouted because she is very annoyed ) Ahhh !!!

Yong Hwa : ( cover's Shin Hye's mouth ) Don't Shout here !. It's very embarassing !. You shout when you are in your house. Maybe there, you're free to shout.

Shin Hye : Let me just ask you a question .

Yong Hwa : What ?.

Shin hye : Do you have any friends ?.

Yong Hwa : Yes, of course !.

Shin Hye : You're so lucky because there are still people that can stay with you .

Yong  Hwa : Why not ?.

Shin Hye : Because you are a very bad person !. Boastful !!!

Yong Hwa : They better like it to stay with me because I am very handsome.

Shin hye : Maybe your friens have poor eyesight. I will just tell you the truth. You're not handsome, you're like a monkey !.

Yong Hwa : Hey shop lifter girl !, you're acting too much !, you should be thankful because I forgave you  when you called me an old man but now that you call me " monkey " I can't let it pass .

Shin hye : Monkey ! monkey! monkey !, you want banana ?, I will treat you !.

Yong Hwa : You're really annoying ( Get his cellphone in his pocket ) just wait, I'll just call the security, and I will tell them that there is a shop                                lifter over here. I'll be right back .

Shin Hye : Crazy old man monkey !. ( then she run away )  

Yong Hwa : Oh !!! She's very brave to say that to me.     

( While walking, Shin Hye saw a school, then she saw a chart that is placed on the wall )

Shin Hye : Ss..Scholarship ?. They are looking for scholars ? Oh, maybe the people who can study here are very lucky. Hmmm...How if i'll try it ? nothing bad    will happen if I'll try it. For sure, my parents will be very happy.

( When she got home, she quickly go to their store to see her mother )

Seo Hee ( Shin Hye's Mom ) : Oh, why did you come back so early ?. Did you already found a job ?.

Shin Hye : Ah,, I haven't found a job yet but I saw something whwn I was going home.

Seo Hee : What's that ?.

Shin Hye : I saw a school that is looking for scholars.

Seo Hee : Really ?.

Shin Hye : Yes mom, I want to try it.

Seo Hee : You really have to try it, ah, where is that school ?.

Shin Hye : It is near the mall, the Yongshin University .

Seo Hee : Is that the school where the rich people study ?.

Shin hye : Ah, yes.

Seo Hee : When will you go there again ?.

Shin hye : I will go there again on monday for the examination then f I passed the exam, I can study again.

Seo Hee : I know that you can pass the exam because you are very smart.

Shin Hye : I can do it !!!

( Monday )

Seo Hee : Oh, so, are you ready ?.

Shin hye : Yes, I'm ready.

Seo Hee : Shin Hye, fighting !

Shin Hye : Fighting !!!

( In the Yongshin University )

( After Shin hye take the test, she take a toor around the campus. She's not looking in her way so she Didn't notice that she bumped someone again. )

( Because of that the iphone that Shin Hye bumped fell down )

??? : ( Get his phone )

Shin Hye : I'm sorry.

( When the guy stands up )

Shin Hye & Yong Hwa : You again ?! ...

                                                                                                                                                      To be continued....