snow flower

snow flower

 

 

It was snowing, but my hand was anything but cold. 

“This… is okay, isn’t it?” 

He whispered puffs of white mist. Honestly? I didn’t know. We took all precautions we could have possibly take, but those stalkers are sometimes- 

“Hey.”
“I don’t know, Yunho.”

I tried to free my hand from his, but he persisted. 

“Just this once.”

He loomed in closer, lips ghosting over the sensitive skin just below my ear and I could hear my resolve crumbling.

"Just once."

I sighed an answer and he planted a kiss there. His lips were cold. The two of us were wrapped with stupidly thick layers, making it impossible for anyone to recognize us. But we were still Yunho and Jaejoong. I was wary.

One, two, three kisses. Liar. He said just once. But then again I was lying too.

My hand found its way up to the side of his cheek, warming the skin with the woolen glove I was wearing.

“Just kiss me already.”

So he did. And I kept my hand there, as if to hide our kisses from the world. From stalkers. From anyone, really. Because his kisses are mine and mine alone.

“Nobody followed us?”
“No, Jae.”

I smiled bitterly. It was sad how simple moments like this were the most scarce, while everyone around told us we got everything.

I can’t even kiss my lover freely. 

I only wanted this. The two of us on a park bench, holding hands and share kisses. He, being the sappy man I knew, tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled so widely. I haven’t seen him this bright for a long while.

“We should sneak out more often.” Another kiss on my lips.

“Preferably to warmer places.” I sighed and caught the smirk on his face. ert. “Not… like that.”

“You don’t wanna?” He pouted. Oh baby, the moment was ruined. I laughed, keeping my voice as low as possible.

Sure, we were in the middle of the woods. Sure, Yunho borrowed somebody else’s car, picked me up from the back door of my workplace, pretended to be my manager. But we still need to stay careful. Small kisses were the most we could afford.

“I thought the set was fake.”

He pulled away after a while, eyes locked on the tall red box steps away from us. I shook my head.

“How did you even find this place?”
“Persistence.” 

He laughed.

“Maybe we’ll be warmer inside.”
“Yunho…”
“What are you afraid of? Come on.”

Tugged, dragged, I followed my man to the red telephone booth. Ah how many years has it been? It was one of my treasured moment with him. Touching, hugging, whispering sweet nothings in public. Unheard of. Dangerous Love. Such an ironic title. Probably also a threat.

“There.”

He pinned me to the door.

“You said inside.”
“I say shut up.”

Another kiss, and I melted. He was warmer, so much warmer. Our tongues met, sliding against each other lazily. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I began to feel warm now too. We might have to go back to the car-

“Hey.”

I fluttered my eyes open.

“The snow stopped.” He pointed out the obvious. “And this booth is locked.”

Silence. Shy, bashful silence. We both acknowledged our excitement. I could feel something grew so hard between his legs. Well, it's not like I was one to talk.

“Car?”

We asked together.

“Car.”

We nodded together.

We were lucky that night.

Not many nights were long like this one. Not many nights was I able to roam my fingers all over his skin, on the backseat of our car. , , taste all the warmth… smell the scent that is Yunho. From his eagerness I could tell he felt the same.

“ it’s been so long.” He whispered, almost sobbed. “I miss you.”

I moaned as an answer.

“I miss you so bad, why do you have to be away for so long?”

He and bit my and I arched my back. It hurt. His fingers ran deep, painful marks on my back, yet still so careful. Both of us remembered which part of the body we could afford to leave lovemarks on.

“Yunho.”
“I wanna hold you so bad.”
“Yunho.”
“Yes?”

I sat up and kissed him, long, deep tender kiss.

“This is enough.” I whispered. “More than enough.”

He sighed, head nestled right below my jaw and I hugged him like a child.

We would stay children forever with each other. It seemed like this feelings won’t change either.

“Jaejoong.”
“Yes?”
“I love you.”

He must have been listening to my heartbeat. Do I even need to reply?

“Silly.”
“I really do, Jae.”
“I know.”

Oh, the hands around my waist were tighter now.

“Do you still feel the same?”

He looked up. Brown, tired eyes from overwork. Was he even eating properly? I saw the soft lines on his face, barely there. This man was impossibly beautiful, and Yunho was mine, my stupid, silly man.

“Jae.”

I bit away a smile, sighed when his finger ran along my spine. This was Jung Yunho after all. When he demanded an answer, he will get one.

“I do, you silly.” I pressed his ear to my chest. My heart was pounding loud. “Isn’t this enough proof?”
“I just wanted to hear you say it.”
“Well then, I love you.”
“Again.”
“I love you, Jung Yunho.”
He snuggled against my chest, “Again.”

It lasted for a while.

I stared outside. The snow began to fall again, and maybe so did I. But I was already falling. Just how deep could I love him more? I didn’t know.

“I love you.”

Because this feeling wouldn’t go away anytime soon.
 

 

 

~*~