Yes She Is

(my) Healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri ya!"

"Yes?"

"You're a pure bred Omega?"

"Yes I am"

"Isn't that mean you can heal Alpha when they're sick?"

Yuri frown but nod. It is true that most of pure bred Omega has special ability. Eunbi has enchantment in her scent, Wonyoung might be an Omega but her strength is pretty much the same with regular Alpha (the reason why her parents taught her martial arts) meanwhile Yuri, as a part of Jo family. She indeed had power to heal anyone.

"You can say so, why asking though?"

Yena grin at her, causing her to feel a bit uneasy, "Can I trust my wound to you?"

©©©

That conversation still linger around her mind but she never expect Yena to do what she carelessly said.

Yena is right in front of her, unconscious. With bruise around the corner of her lips, on her cheeks, and there's a visible cut on the Alpha's arm since she wear a sleeveless shirt.

"What's going on...?"

Yuri turned around to face Yujin who's actually almost in the same state with Yena, the only difference is the younger Alpha actually 'alive'.

"We're trying to save an Omega from a bunch of rogue Alpha on our way home from cafe" she lightly said it, "Yena unnie was trying to protect both me and the Omega, thankfully help coming before they tear us apart"

"Wonyoung will be so sad finding you in this state you know..."

"How could you state those things easily? Did you even think, if no one's there to help you, what will happen?"

"I also heard from Chaeyeon unnie that both of you are refusing offer for a ride with her car"

"Things won't turned out to be like this if both of you aren't so stubborn and trying to be anyone's hero"

Feel like being scolded. Yujin hung her head low.

Yuri actually feel bad, but she's worried when they call her in the middle of the night only to found two Alpha, one is clueless, one is unconscious along with one unknown and unconscious Omega.

"I think I'll need time to heal Yena..." She said, "Chaeyeon unnie will come and get you home Yujin ah,"

She nod silently while Yuri start to do her job.

©©©

3 AM

Morning come like usual.. But Yuri still stuck on her bed despite her duty as a daughter of famous medical family. Her head feels heavy, meanwhile her body can't cooperate with her anymore. She only toss and turn, still haunted by what happened last night.

Chaeyeon come when Yujin is asleep. She smile at Yujin, caressing the young Alpha's hair softly. "You've done well.. I'm so proud of you"

"Excuse me... What?"

Chaeyeon turn her head to find Yuri standing not far from her, "What do you mean by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter