Chapter 1

Believe Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up in a new body would make anybody start panicking and question their sanity and WonWoo was no different. Except that he has a slow reaction to everything. 
He scanned around his surrounding and realized that he was on a hospital room, a very luxurious hospital room with sky blue walls, a ceiling to floor windows and silk blankets unlike the normal plain white walls of a hospital. 

Looking around he saw that the small table beside his bed had a letter addressed to him on the table beside him. Wonwoo felt a strange pull towards the letter. Cautiously, he stretched his hands out. As was grabbing the letter, he noticed that he had a small delicate hand, much more feminine looking for a guys hand. But of course, Wonwoo thought nothing of it for now and just grabbed the letter and opened it. Inside was a basic identity profile and a small pocket-sized mirror. He looked at the mirror first because he sensed that he wasn’t in his original body but he didn’t know what he looked like. He hoped he was too ugly looking. 

With caution, he raised the mirror up from his chin to his nose and eyes. He saw that he had bangs swept to the right and tucked behind the ear, eyes round like cat eyes and slanted upwards. His nose is slim and straight. His lips are dry, unkissed and and…. And he’s a girl! He’s in the body of a freaking woman! He, JEON WONWOO! THE STRAIGHTEST! MOST MANLIEST HETERO MALE IS A FREAKING WOMAN!!!!! 
'what is this?! What the hell happened? Who is/am I?! Oh right, the letter! Gotta read the letter. God I’m so stupid. I should’ve read the letter first. Why didn’t I notice this from the start like how feminine my hands were or that my s were sticking out of my chest? And it isn’t exactly small either……. Let’s just read the letter…' 

[ Name: JEON JENNA 
AGE: 18 
FAMILY: 2ND DAUGHTER OF JEON JOON AND KIM YERIN, CEO OF JEON ENTERTAINMENT 
OCCUPATION: TRAINEE IN PARENTS COMPANY( NOBODY KNOWS WHO SHE REALLY IS) 
SITUATION RIGHT NOW: FELL FROM 2ND FLOOR AND DIED INSTANTLY 
JEON WONWOO FROM PLANET 408 SUBSTITUTES HER AFTER HE DIED FROM UNDETECTED FOURTH STAGE CANCER] 
what the hell, I died already????!!! 

And underneath that, there was another message written in red

[ your mission is to find out what happened to JEON Jenna before she die

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter