Meet Sunmi-unnie

Life is Too Short
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

What Wendy told me about doing nothing for Seulgi keeps on bugging me the entire day. I felt like she's right. I just keep on taking and taking from her. Does she like me that much? Since, I'm feeling really guilty I decided to meet her unnie so that she'll allow Seulgi to be with me. I realized that's the least I can do for her as I can't recipcrocate her feelings towards me cause a part of me still loves Bogum. 

"Yah! Irene, what the heck! Your room is totally a mess", my mom screamed.

"I know eomma. Don't worry, I will clean it up once I'm done choosing what to wear."

"Care to tell your eomma where you're going?" I didn't respond. 

"Irene?"

 I'm still debating if I will tell her the truth or not.

"IRENE BAE!" . Okay, when mom calls me in my full name, that means one more wrong move and I'll taste her wrath. 

"Chill mom! I'm going to meet Seulgi's sister." I said.

"Oh, getting serious then?"

"It's not what you think!"

"How about me? When are you going to introduce me to her so she can see where did you get that face of yours? " I giggled at my mom's sillyness. 

"Not right now eomma. Can you just help me choose a dress, please?" If I tell her that I don't have any plans of her meeting Seulgi, she will keep on bugging me so just told her that.

"Nervous much? I didn't even you see you prepared this much when you meet Bogum's family."

"Really mom?", I can't believe she said that. Well, if you're going to think of it, she was right. My mom always got me thinking nowadays. Anyways I don't want to focus on that.

"How are you going to go meet her sister?"

"Seulgi will pick me up then we will go to their house."

"I see. What about her parents? Aren't you're going to meet them too? "

"I don't think so. They might be in vacation or what." I told my mom unsure of it. Now that my mom mentioned it, I haven't heard Seulgi talk about her parents. Maybe I'll find out later.

I looked at myself in the mirror contented. My mom left earlier as she needs to finish some office job. It's better cause I don't want her to see Seulgi. Anyways, I dont know but I'm really really nervous right now. I snap out when the door bell rings. She's here then.

"Wow, you look so beautiful Irene.", I blushed with the intense glare she's giving me. Oh my gosh, there is something wrong with my heart. It's beating way too fast than normal.

"Thank you", is the only sentence I managed to say. 

"Is this your car?", how rich is this girl, really? 

"Yes, come, let's go. We don't want to keep Sunmi-unnie waiting.", She open the car door for me. What a gentlewoman! I swear this girl makes me feel different things that I can't comprehend.

We are now on our way to their house. Seulgi's driving skills were really good. I can't help but stare at her. She's so focus on driving and I find myself hypnotized by her beauty. 

"Beautiful", I said while staring at her. I didn't even noticed that the car stopped because of the red light that's why she's able to hear what I said. And obviously I'm staring at her face when I said that so there is no excuse for me anymore.

"But you're the most beautiful Irene. Don't forget that"

"Yah! The light is green now,  so go!", I'm so flustered that's why I looked away. After that, the drive became silent.

"Seulgi, are we on the right house? Is this really yours?", I asked with amusement.

"You're a silly bunny!" she chuckled.

"Bunny?" I look at her.

"What? You're calling me bear!"

I was about to say something when a very tall and beautiful girl walked in front of us. She's pretty but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter