Finally Found LOVE

Finally Found LOVE

Jessica was just you know, walking, around alone..

Bcuz you know she is a loner... and I don't know how she is the popular girl but a loner maybe bcuz she was too popular she ignored her friends and her friends leaved her...

One day, she got an invitation to a party... and then got ignored again... She looked at the card not noticing a nerd, Hankyung was walking towards her.. Hankyung was a loner too but he llikes Jessica... He wanted to confess to her and just got the time....

After school, Jessica went to a shop to buy her clothes...

Let's anticipate at what she will wear...

Jessica then went to the party after she had put on her clothes and went to the party...

Hankyung heard noises coming from outside his door.. He went out and check it... Hankyung went inside the Room and saw Jessica wearing this

 He was shocked to see Jesica wearing that..

 He in his nerdy costume went to take out his phone and then got beaten by Jessica... Hankyung went out crying... And then transformed into a HOT Guy...

 

Jessica then fall in love with Hankyung.. then she saw Hankyung dancing with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi, Henry, Siwon and Donghae..

Some of the girls pushed uer toward Hankyung and they danced together... From that day, they became a real couple...

 

 

 

YO!!! and Yuppie it is from Super Girl...

 Here is a token of rewards... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pit7RS4mPI0

NOTICE;NO silent readers