Chapter 1

10 Easy Steps To Fall In Love With The Bad Guy.

In the early hours of the day, the shrill sounds of an alarm rang. Sunggyu immediately opened his eyes by a bit and welcomed the early rays of sunshine into his eyes. He groaned and rolled over and slammed the snooze button on his bedside clock. He then turned back on his back and wondered how on earth did he get such a major headache.

His brained thought back on last night. Right. He was out 'having fun'. He managed to snag a girl last night at the club and, after a few drinks, he managed to get his way with her.

Of course, he wasn't serious. But then the girl seemed to think he was, and gave him a hard whack on the cheek. That was the least the girls he had fun with had done. He wasn't really that bothered. But still, he might have drank a little too much. The girl was being difficult.

He was a wreck. And it didn't help that there was school today. Slowly and unwillingly, he lifted himself off his bed and stumbled to his bathroom for a quick washup. 

 

Yet at the other side of town, there were already people fully awake and ready for whatever the day was about to bring them. Joey was one of them. Having awaken even before her alarm rang, it was no surprise that she was all dressed up and ready to head to school for another day of lessons.

What was holding her back was her best friend.

Eunjung was sprawled on the mattress on the floor, laid out by the owner of the room herself. Eunjung claimed to be 'having insomnia' and is unable to sleep. Therefore coming over to Joey's place to crash for the night. Its ridiculous how once she had reached Joey's room, she immediately collapsed on the mattress and fell right asleep.

'Eunjung... Eunjung-ah.. Wake up...' Joey whispered to her as she tried to shake her awake.

When she saw no response from her best friend, she sighed and walked away. There was only one way to wake her best friend up when she was in this state. She grabbed her phone off the bedside table and scrolled through her file labled 'recordings'. With a sly smirk, she walked back to Eunjung and placed the device as close to her ear has possible. When she had found the correct recording, she giggled slightly and held it as far away from her and pressed play. A loud shriek that sounded a hell lot like the dead log in front of her sounded and the said log literally jumped out of bed with the same loud shriek.

'What was that for?!' Eunjung screamed at her best friend as she tried to calm herself down. 

Joey merely shrugged and told her to get ready. Kai would be downstairs any minute. Eunjung groaned as she climbed out of her mattress and went to the bathroom for her wash up.

__

The day has been horrible for Kim Sunggyu. He got back his History test today and his results aren't up to expectation. And to top it off, he, the boy who most teachers favoured either because of grades or his good looks, got told off by a teacher for slacking off in his studies. It was a big deal to him as he hated humiliation, and that certain teacher just gave him that. He was pissed and upset, and he figured he could blow off some steam at a local club not far away from his place. 

 

'Please Joey! I really don't want to go there alone!' Eunjung pleaded for the nth time today.

She was invited by a 'friend' to a club for away from here. In her stupidity, she said yes although she hardly knew the guy. And now, she wanted Joey to accompany her to this little club. Naturally, Joey said no. She didn't like the idea of being in dark crowded place with people wearing extreme skimpy clothing and touching you at the most inappropriate places. Eunjung then begged her for the whole day until Kai could not take it anymore and decided to in, claiming that he wanted to spend time with her and Eunjung took her away from him one too many times. 

Eunjung, of course, had no good comeback and eventually let him have her but still sent a picture of her in her short red dress to them. 

__

At the club, Sunggyu looked around for an available female good enough for him to start his 'work'. His eyes fell onto a girl with nice curves hidden in a red dress and had her hair let down loosely at her back. He smirked as he saw that she was waiting for someone or better yet, alone. He slowly walked up towards the seat next to her and ordered his drink.

'Hey, beautiful. My name's Sunggyu, what's yours?' He smirked at her.

_________________________

LOL hi. its been awhile huh. /dodges rocks./ i'm sorry for not updating.. i'm.... being a . Procrastinating. Anyway here's the first chapter.. >.< hope you guys like it.

I wanted to make this a little longer but then i ran out of ideas so. >.< i hope this isn't too rush or something cause i'm not used to skipping long periods of time like that. You know like how i skipped the whole day and made it night? 

I know you guys would be asking me, why don't you just make the scene to at night then?

 

 

 

 

i don't know tbh. but anyway.. did you guys enjoy this? hope so.