Death and Reincarnation

That time I got reincarnated as a slime (kpop edition)

Enjoy

 

Italics are thoughts

***

Your POV:

I sigh. I look around at the busy street of Tokyo. I look at the sky.

Such a nice weather today. I bet that junior just invited me so that he can show off his fiancé.

I'll make sure to do something about that damn lucky junior. 

___

Hi, let me intrdouce myself.

I am Satoru Minami , a 37 year old woman (ehem feels like a man ehem).

Also I am a , I have never had a relationship before, sad right? oh no need to answer that.

It's not that I don't like men, I like women......and men. So basically I'm biual but keep it a secret no one knows that *winks.

Anyways my junior Mochizuki Touya is engaged to a woman named Shirouseka Rinze.

He invited me to go 'hangout' with them, I told him I won't go since i'd be third-wheeling but no he pesked me.

 

Flashback

5 days ago

"Senpai!" I heard someone call me. I turned around and saw Touya running towards me.

"Oh, Touya-san" I greeted. He stop infront of me heaving. He held his hand up and I just looked at him.

"I-I w----wanted t-to invite to h-hangout with me o-on Saturday" He manage to say between his heavy huffs.

"I told you already, no" I replied.

"But!" He butted.

"I said no" I firmly stated.

"Senpai! I want you to meet my fiancé!" He exclaimed. I was surprised at his words.

"Fiancé?" I asked.

"Y-Yes, I'm engaged! Her name is Shirouseka Rinze! I want you to meet her!" He saidz

"Why'd you want me to meet her?" I asked.

"You've always been helping ever since I got into the agency! You're like family to me now" He said.

I chuckled at his words.

"You idiot, I'm in-charge of you, I have to take care of you" I said and looked up to the orange-colored sky.

"All right, Saturday right?" I said and looked at Touya. He smiles and pump his fist.

"Yes! Thank you Senpai! Then I'll see you Saturday at the mall!" He says before he runs off.

That brat.

 

Flashback end.

 

Now, I'm here walking in the busy streets of Tokyo to meet up with my engaged junior.

I sigh and I cross the pedestrian lane, when I got to the other side I heard someone shout.

"Senpai!" Someone shouts and i turn my head, I see Touya waving his hand enthusiastically and I lowly chuckle at his actions.

I walked towards him, as I walked closer I saw a woman beside him, a very pretty one at that.

"Touya-san" I greeted.

"I'm glad you could make it Senpai" He said. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Call me Minami here, we aren't at work right?" I said.

"Y-Yes! M-Minami-san" He stutters out and i chuckle. I turn my attention to the woman beside him.

"Who's this?" I asked and Touya looks at me.

"O-Oh! Minami-san meet my fiancé Shirouseka Rinze, Rinze meet Satoru Minami"He said.

I bowed at her and held out my hand, she takes my hand shakes it also bowing.

"It's nice to meet you Rinze-san" I said.

"It's nice to meet you too Minami-san" She replied.

"Let's not talk here, let's go to a great takoyaki place I know" Touya said. They walked off infront of me.

That kid always knows how to tempt me.

I stepped but stoped until i heard a scream.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I heard.

I look around and see a man running straight holding a knife infront of him.

I looked Touya and back to the man, it was headed straight for him.

"Touya!" I shouted and pushed him aside.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I knelt down and held my stomach.

I look and there's so much blood spilling out.

People die from blood loss right? That can't be good.

Confirmed. Generating body that dies not require blood.

It burns. 

 Skill: Fire Resistance Activated

Water. Please.

 Skill: Water Resistance Activated

Huh? Who's that talking?

Extra Skill Activated: Thermal Fluctuation 

"Minami-san!" I heard Touya exclaim.

"Get help!" He shouts.

"M-Minami-san! Hold on! Help is on the way" He tells me.

"T-Touya" I barely utter.

"Y-You lucky bastard. T-Take care of your fiancé" I said and became unconscious.

 

 

 

___

Where am I?

Am I dead?

Come to think of it, I was almost 40 years old. There's a saying when you're a 30 year old you might've been a sage or maybe even a great sage.

Extra Skill: Sage now upgraded to Unique Skill:Great Sage

I swear on my next life, I'll devour any men...or women I see!

Extra Skill Activated: Predator

Who's that talking?

Never mind.

What's gonna happen now?

___

I felt myself waking up. I opened my eyes and saw...water?

Is this what heaven is supposed to be like?

I felt myself going down,deep into the water.

I tried to reach my hands but it was no..use?

What is happening?

I suddenly stopped going deeper when I landed on a..plant?

When I landed on it, it suddenly disappeared.

Use Extra Skill: Predator to analyze?

Y-Yes?

Analyzing.....Analysis complete.

This is a plant known as hipokute herb to form healing potions.

Healing potions?That might be useful in the future.

Can you make it to a healing potion?

Of course.

Why do I feel like you're doing a smug face?!

Who are you anyway?

I am Great Sage, I am going to be your guide and tool in this world.

Why do I feel like that's cheating?!!

So what am I?

You are....a slime.

Ehhhhhh?????!!!!!

Your body is perfect for water and fire resistance.

I-I guess so.

I finished my conversation with Great Sage which is awesome by the way.

I jumped out of the water and started walking.....well more like hopping.It seems that that I don't have any vision, or any sense of smell,wait...I don't have a mouth too right?!

Anyways let's just continue hopping wherever we go.

Great Sage huh? She seems like a handful. Wait does Great Sage even have a gender?

I do not.

OH MY GOSH.Don't just pop up saying things! I might have a heart attack.

You don't have a heart. You're a slime.

It's an expression okay?!

After that, It's been days and all I've been doing is eating herbs I can feel and turning them to potions inside me wait that sounded wrong.

Anyways, it seems I don't need any sleep or food. 

I continued hopping until I fell and landed to the water again.

Wait, If i can drink water and seep it out I can propel myself to float above water!

Here I go. 

Hoooooooooof

Phuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Skill: Water Jet Propulsion acquired

Well,that went well heh.

"Can you hear me little one?" Someone said.

Someone else talking to me now?!

The voice is a bit different from Great Sage.

Oh crap, now I'm nervous. Let's consider this as my first conversation in my new (ectoplasmic) life.

Gotta put on a friendly face.

Wait....How do i interact at all???!!

I can't even speak or see!

"Hello? Answer me!" the voice demanded.

I'm trying !!!

Gosh, this is frustrating.

"? You seem to have a death wish" the voice said sinisterly.

It can hear me?!

S-Sorry! It just that I didn't know anyone can hear beside my skill-err hear it.

Ah well I can't really see so uhm who are you?

"Me? I'm-" 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

***

hello! So i tried hard to simplify the plot and dialogue a bit so I hoped you enjoy!

 

 

TIL NEXT TIME 

PEACE OUT!

-ash