Click

Taeyeon and Jessica's Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I include some zodiac signs/astrology theory. i don't excel at it yet it's pretty close with my own love life experience (yes my muse, that's because of you! lol) and thought this might be fun. Enjoy!

--

It was 8AM when Taeyeon was awoken by the sound of the alarm coming from the nightstand.

.

She mentally cursed herself, for turning on the alarm last night, forgetting it was was the weekend. Taeyeon remembered it's not her fault the alarm was still on. After all, she couldn't control herself last night. Not when Jessica was all hot and bothered. Just then Taeyeon noticed that she was laying on their king size bed with her left upper arm supporting a certain brunette's neck, hugging the brunette's body from behind. The smell of Jessica's perfume and shampoo, helped her memorize what's imprinted on her brain since last night. She reached for the alarm clock on top of the nightstand beside Jessica, slightly tapped the alarm button and the ring stopped not long after. It was amusing for Taeyeon that Jessica did not budge one bit by the loud ring yet she was budged when the warmth of Taeyeon's right arm left her abdomen. Seconds before Jessica's hand tried to seek for Taeyeon's arm, Taeyeon had the initiative and put her arm back on her abdomen to seek comfort.

Damn. Last night was amazing.

Taeyeon's brain kept replaying what happened last night. Jessica sought solace after what happened at her office and ing Taeyeon happened to be the answer. 

ing, Tyler Kwon. Co-founder my ing . Should've kicked his out of my office sooner.

Taeyeon recalled the words that came from Jessica's mouth miliseconds before Jessica ripped the buttons off of Taeyeon's Comme des Garçons shirt last night. What happened afterward lingered in Taeyeon's mind. She couldn't go back to sleep for the thought of last night kept knocking on her head. She decided to wake her lover by putting kisses on her bare milky white shoulder, then moved to her Coco Chanel scented neck, resulting a frown on the latter's forhead. Jessica was never a morning person, especially on the weekends last night.

"Taeyeon-ah, i'm tired, go back to sleep."

Displeased by Jessica's response, Taeyeon's hands crept north from Jessica's abdomen to her , with her lips still intact on Jessica's neck. The self-professed heavy sleeper didn't budge until Taeyeon's lips arrived on her earlobe, whispering;

"I need my breakfast right now."

Jessica didn't quite catch the innuendo and instead replied, "You don't want me to burn the kitchen."

Feeling helpless at the sight of Jessica's bare body wrapped under the blanket, Taeyeon removed the blanket, revealing Jessica's bare body and moved her limbs to get on top of the younger girl, in hopes that Jessica would get the idea of Taeyeon's breakfast. After several pecks on Jessica's earlobe, Jessica gave up on her will to get more sleep on the weekends and threw both her hands onto Taeyeon's neck, guiding Taeyeon to kiss her plump lips. Jessica doesn't like morning . Exchanging saliva along with each other's morning breath is not her forte.

"Taengoo, not now."

Jessica's reply only made Taeyeon even more aggressive. Taeyeon replied with bold kisses on Jessica's neck, making it harder for Jessica to resist the bait. Morning after a frustrating night at the office isn't that bad of an idea. Her hand yanked Taeyeon's hair vigorously exposing the silver haired girl's neck for her to devour. Jessica's lips roamed on Taeyeon's neck until they reached just behind Taeyeon's left earlobe, putting wet kisses on the Pisces tattoo.

Jessica was never curious about Zodiac signs and Taeyeon never talked about it. After years of dating, just now, the sight of the Pisces tattoo bore a slight curiosity on her mind. Jessica knows the meaning of all her tattoos but the Pisces made her wonder if Taeyeon really believe in Zodiac signs.

"."

It was a moan of frustration coming from Taeyeon when she heard her phone rang in the middle of their morning session.

"What the actual Choi Sooyoung? It's the weekend!" Taeyeon grunted irritably at the voice on the line. The phone call left Jessica hanging with the thoughts of Taeyeon's Pisces tattoo. While waiting for Taeyeon's call to end, Jessica grabbed her phone from the nightstand to google Zodiac signs. The idea of Zodiac signs was not intriguing for Jessica but the realization that Taeyeon has one imprinted on her skin, made her even more curious.

"Oh , i forgot today's the day. Okay thanks Soo, see ya."

After the call ended, Taeyeon got up and put on her oversized tee, leaving a Jessica behind.

"Baby i'm sorry but i forgot that today is Yuri's wedding reception. I need to go pick up my suit and it starts at 1PM."

Jessica rolled her eyes after hearing the news. Not long after, the thought of Zodiac signs came back knocking her head and out of curiosity she asked;

"Taeyeon, do you ever believe in Zodiac signs?"

Taeyeon was amused by the random question. Raising one brow out of confusion, Taeyeon finally caught on where Jessica's question started and chuckled at the curiosity formed on Jessica's face.

"Of all the years we've been together and you're asking me about this just now? Am i that good in bed you couldn't even open your eyes to notice?"

Taeyeon teased Jessica with a smirk on her lips but Jessica simply replied by slamming her pillow onto Taeyeon's petite body.

--

After having a little bit more of morning makeout session, the couple actually managed to get off their bed. Jessica sat on the couch with a phone on her hand and a glass of water on the other. Jessica was so immersed in her own world she was staying quiet the whole time Taeyeon prepared breakfast. That was the first time in their relationship where Jessica didn't even bother teasing Taeyeon in the kitchen. Taeyeon finished and called Jessica to come for breakfast. One, two, three calls of her name and Jessica didn't budge one inch. Taeyeon took matters into her own hands and brought the breakfast plate to where Jessica sat. The sight created a wrinkle on Taeyeon's eyebrows because Jessica was not the quiet type when she checks her phone. Taking a plate of omelette on her hand, Taeyeon gave a spoonful to Jessica. At least Taeyeon managed to make the younger girl part her lips.

"You know what, relationship is a two way street. I make you breakfast and now you have to eat it."

While munching on a spoonful of omelette, Jessica finally took her vision off her phone, glaring at Taeyeon's eyes while pouting, "I know. You make me breakfast and i'm eating it right now."

Paralyzed by Jessica's witty answer, Taeyeon sighed and the tv, trying to distract herself from the current situation.

Bites after bites and yet Jessica's eyes gaze were still fixed on her phone. Taeyeon felt like she was spoonfeeding a giant baby. Then Taeyeon started to get curious too. Taeyeon thought maybe the Zodiac question still lingers in Jessica's mind because she left her without any answer. Maybe she was mad maybe not. Taeyeon was just way too oblivious to the situation. That was until Taeyeon caught a glimpse of Jessica's phone.

"I don't really believe Zodiac signs nor judge a person based on a mere Zodiac sign. Well, i've read about my sign somewhere on the internet, and thought some of my traits fits. I don't treat it as my life compass. Now you're gonna finish this and i'll go shower."

Taeyeon's finally managed to make Jessica's ears perked up, showing a sign o finterest in her reply. Without taking off her sight from her phone, Jessica asked, "Have you ever find out about our compatibility?"

Taeyeon found Jessica's sudden interest in Zodiac signs cute. Taeyeon knew it's not Jessica's thing, and she hasn't mentioned nor asked any questions regarding the matter.

"Well not really, i said i'm not that obsessed with it. I just know that we click."

Taeyeon's replied with a light snap by her fingers. Jessica wandered back to her phone searching for their compatibility. Punching keywords such as Pisces and Aries, Pisces Aries compatibility, Pisces Aries romantically and the list of keywords goes on. Taeyeon sighed and realized Jessica's infatuation of Zodiac sign will never die down until she's bored with it. It didn't take long until she found a website with explanations of Pisces and Aries' compatibility. What Jessica found created a slight disapproval look on her face.

"You're basically water and i'm fire. They said 'the opposite element can sometimes create trouble for one another.'"

Laughing at Jessica's pouting face, Taeyeon replied, "It's not as simple as that Sooyeon-ah. Forget about it and go shower, you got ketchup smeared on your cheek."

"Wha- where?"

What was an invisible smear of ketchup became visible until Taeyeon's index finger smeared some on Jessica's cheek. It was Taeyeon's attempt to get her girlfriend's off the couch and off the thought of Zodiac sign. The attempt only made Jessica sulkier and before Jessica wipe the ketchup off, Taeyeon put down the plate on the table, cupping Jessica's face and stealing a wet kiss on Jessica's ketchup smeared cheek.

"Now seriously, go shower or we're going to be late. God knows how long you usually doll up for our date. Let alone a wedding."

Getting no response but a frown from the latter, Taeyeon sighed as she kneel with her back facing Jessica making another attempt to get Jessica off the couch. Defenseless, Jessica finally threw her limbs on Taeyeon's back and they finally made it to the bathtub.

--

"You may kiss the bride."

The holy matrimony ended with crowd cheers and mostly tears of joy after the couple were legally binded. Jessica was crying because she never knew one of her bestfriends would finally commit into something most lovers are afraid of, marriage. Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter