NEVER

There Was Never a Goodbye Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Covered in mask and thick jacket. She make her way inside the building. Not minding suspicious eyes from everywhere. She keep on walking until she stop by a wooden door.

She took out her phone, dialing a number. Her eyes darted everywhere, looking for someone.

"Hello?"

"I'm here"

©©©

Click!

The door was opened. "You live here?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry if it's not comfortable enough..."

"It's fine," she pull the girl closer, kissing her forehead, "You're here, so it's enough"

"Unnie..."

She can hear that one particular longing feeling inside her call. "Don't cry Chowon ah... I'm here..."

"Aren't you busy...?"

"Kind of..." She said, letting go of the girl named Chowon, she close the door behind them and bringing things she bought for Chowon inside the small room. "I bought these for you"

"Unnie.. That's a lot.."

"You've become skinny," she sigh, "Did you even eat?"

"I did!"

"Then?"

"I don't know..."

"Chowon..."

"Hyewon unnie..." Finally calling the girl by her name, "Please... I just need to sleep..."

Before was longing, now she's begging. Hyewon stare at her for a while before sighing, "Okay then... But you need to eat first"

©©©

"Unnie..."

"Hm?"

Chowon slightly fidgeting when Hyewon look at her. Chowon never know that she's going to look at the owner of those eyes she's in love with. Their meeting was made by fate, their bonding was made by trust and when their love grown... It was broken by a simple thing: PD48 final rank announcement.

It's still clear how she cried. How they cried in each other's arms. They've come that far only to be separated by bitter pill called: fate.
Don't you think it's funny?
Fate let them meet, but it's also fate who tear them apart.

It's still hurt. At least for Cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter