To: My Dearest Fan

My Dearest Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoungie? You have a nice name but i can't spell it well, is it okay if i called you Jjaeyoungi?"

"Y..You can call me anything unnie, i love you uh i mean i love your work"

Chaeyoung startles as someone calls her name. She keeps lookong around and finds her team leader frown as she get upset to her.

"You daydream again? This is the tenth times this week"

"Ah, mianhae. I'm sor-"

"If you don't wanna work here feel free to quit"

The team leader leaves Chaeyoung desk as she get back to her office.

Chaeyoung sighs as she keep slapping her cheek, she needs the job as she needs to buy Myoui Mina's new album.

"Let's get back to work and get paid well. You can do this Son Chaeyoung, hwaiting!"

Chaeyoung works hard to pay for her own expense buying hundred of Mina's new album just so she can see Mina again on the fanmeeting.

Anything she can do for Myoui Mina the new rising ballad singer who happen to work in Korean entertaiment industry, from being a fansite-nim to a loyal fan who never forget to stream her song everyday.

"You really are a hopeless girl, you should go on a date and meet someone other than keep buying lots of Mina's merchandise"

"But these are limited edition, they only sell few of them"

"You really love her?"

"I love her a lot, Jeongyeon unnie. She inspires me to be a better woman"

"What if she's dating someone? Will you still support her?"

"D..Dating? She said her love is only for us, her fans"

"They are human too, it's understandable if they falling in love with someone else right?"

"B..But Mina won't do such thing, it will hurt her fans"

"Chaeyoung ah"

"She loves her fans, there is no way she would go dating, especially at this moment"

Chaeyoung bites her lips as she leaves Jeongyeon, her roommate. She is caught off guard because of what Jeongyeon said to her.

****

Chaeyoung is walking across the street when the big screen in front of her showing that news. She stops walking halfway and stares at it blankly.

A new rising ballad singer caught going out with one of the idol. They were seen walking hand in hand on Namsan tower, fans speculating the two of them were dating since this month.

Even though the photo seems a bit blurred since it was taken candidly, Chaeyoung knows well that silhouette.

She holds her bag tightly as she choose to walk on a different road of her workplace, feeling broken as she goes back to her place.

Chaeyoung knows well that as much as she support the singer she will broke her heart once Mina is dating. She just lay on her couch as she keep staring at the ceiling.

"I'm just a fan, but why does it hurt so much? So this is how it feel being broken heart..."

Chaeyoung cover her eyes with her arm as she quietly sobbing.

Mina sighs heavily as she sees the news, she just turn off the tv and get ready to perform. The mess they created suddenly made her into the trouble.

"People are so quick to judge, don't listen to them Mina"

The manager unnie gives her a bottle of water and fans her, Mina just nods slow as she doesn't want to say much about the news.

"When will i perform?"

"In five minutes"

"Okay"

Mina get ready and walk to the stage, she greets the audiences and start singing. She just need to focus on her song now not anything else, even if her heart is not ready to face the reporters once she goes out of the fanmeeting.

****

Jeongyeon call Chaeyoung once she heard about the news, she just worried about her. She really loves Mina and that news probably will break her heart into pieces. Thank goodness Chaeyoung pick up the call but she sounds gloomy.

"You're okay?"

"You know i'm not, unnie"

"I'm going home soon, do you want me to buy something? Or should we go out and drink?"

"I'm not hungry"

"...Chaeyoung ah"

"Yes?"

"Himnae~"

Jeongyeon tries to cheer the girl up as she speak with aegyo tone, she never speak like that not even to Nayeon.

"Thanks unnie"

Chaeyoung cut the call and sigh heavily. She just want to sleep and forget anything that she just heard or watched earlier. The agency already confirmed the dating scandal, the man Mina's dating is an idol that has been rumoured to be Mina's closest friend.

Chaeyoung sit down and stares at the packs of album she just ordered, she put them up in the boxes again and seal it. She doesn't want to open up Mina new album at all, she just get her first heartbreak.

****

Chaeyoung attended Mina's first fansign where there is only fifty fans coming, she was there to meet her. The singer is so lovely and gorgeous she keep taking hundreds pictures of her with her camera.

When it's her turn to really speak to Mina and asked her to sign up she freezed on her seat for ten seconds that causing the singer to laugh at her softly.

"Um, hello, are you there?"

Mina waved her hand in front of Chaeyoung's face, she giggled softly. Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly as she handed her the album to sign.

"I'm sorry, i just, uh you're much more beautiful in person, and this up close"

"Aww, thank you. Whom should i sign this for?"

"Chaeyoungie"

"Chaeyoungie? You have a nice name but i can't spell it well, is it okay if i called you Jjaeyoungi?"

"Y..You can call me anything unnie, i love you uh i mean i love your work"

Mina giggled again as she signed the album, she offered her hand to shake but Chaeyoung refused since her palm is too sweaty from the nervousness.

"No hand shaking?"

"My hand is sweaty"

"Oh, okay. Hope to see you around Jjaeyoungi"

Mina showed her gummy smile and it made Chaeyoung melt, she kept holding on her chest as she smiled.

"Your dimples are cute"

"T..Thanks"

Chaeyoung went home blushing and Jeongyeon kept teasing her for that.

Now it's been a month since the dating scandal, she just ask Jeongyeon not to talk about it ever again. Chaeyoung feels much better now, even if sometimes she feel like she want to cry.

Chaeyoung just walking across the cafe when she suddenly catch a glimpe of Mina, even though the singer covered up well Chaeyoung knows that figure too well.

Chaeyoung is about to go and leave the place when Mina suddenly run and bump into her as she is crying. Chaeyoung frown as she glance at the man who certainly from the agency, she knows a lot about the staffs since she once did undercover a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter