[1]

Colors Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"THIS !!" I throw my empty juice box off the rooftop.

"Calm down-!" Yewon begins but suddenly someone yells.

"WHO THREW THAT JUICE BOX AT MY HEAD?!" We quickly fall to the ground laying on our stomachs. It was the grumpy old man who sits outside only to sleep.

"Hwang, you're an actual idiot you know." Eunbi, or Eunha, unnie says quietly.

I stick my tongue out at her, " my di-"

"Hwang!!" Yewon shouts only to quickly cover .

"YOU KIDS!! ONCE I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!" The old man shouts. It's quiet for a second before a loud thud which shows that the old man was back inside.

We sigh in relief and I stand up as they sit up. I frown as I lean on the fence.

"Eunbi, if you can already see colors then that means that you must've seen your soulmate before when you were young." Yewon clears , her cheeks burn red, "It's the same for me."

"Well," I grin at Yewon who turns redder, "I'm gonna find that soulmate of mine."

"Oh." Yewon clears once again, "Of course."

"Come on, Yewon!" I lean down and grab her hands, pulling her up,"Let's find our soulmates together!"

I grin widely before letting go and running to the fence one again. I grab my bag and put my hands on the fence.

"SOULMATE!!!" I shout loudly, "I'M COMING FOR YOU!! I'LL FIND YOU!!" 

"Hwang!!" Eunha unnie scolds me, worried someone will hear me.

"I'M OFF!!" 

"WhAT-?"

I jump off the rooftop.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ughhhhh.." I groan as I look out the classroom window watching the one and only. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter