Final

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Long chapter ahead....

 

June 2017

 

It was one fine sunny day, some people were dressed as thinly as possible to suffice the hotness creeping on their bodies.

And right now, Joohyun would die to have a patbingsu treat to compensate for the hot weather. She playfully slapped Seungwan’s arm, one of her best buddies in the hospital.

“Ya, Wan~ah… I want some patbingsu. Can we go later after work?” Joohyun was almost dozing off on the counter, her face was pressed against her knuckles while supporting her weight with her elbow resting on the top of the table. Seungwan shook her head.

“I can’t unnie. I promised Eunwoo that I’ll join him for dinner.” Her voice was soft, her friend almost can’t hear her.

“Geez, are you leaving me for my cousin?” Joohyun feigned hurt, her hand was pressed against her chest. Seungwan frowned, guilt was showing in her eyes.

“I’m sorry, unnie. Why don’t you~”

“Nuh-uh. If Mrs. Bae will be present I don’t wanna go.” She refused and began to walk away.

One year had passed and she couldn’t stand being with her mother. Joohyun was really closer to her mom, even when her father was still alive, until that one incident and she couldn’t bring herself to be around where Mrs. Bae was anymore.

Seungwan pursed her lips, she was actually worrying for her unnie at her state of mind. However, she admired how strong she was despite what happened to her before.

“Unnie~” Seungwan whined, Joohyun was practically ignoring her now as she busied herself at the reception area.

“No need to be guilty, Wan. It was my fault, I’m asking for an unplanned thing so…” She trailed and looked at the next person on the line.

“Yes ma’am? How can I help you?” She plastered a smile as she took the receipt on the lady before her.

“You can sit for awhile over there ma’am, I’ll just call for your name. Thank you.” She bowed politely and handed the paper to the girl on her side.

Seungwan left quietly at the area, Joohyun took a small glanced at her friend. She actually felt bad for venting her annoyance at her, although, she was not the reason for the sudden change of her mood. She just doesn’t like the idea of being with her mother.

 

 

“Park Sooyoung!” Her face lit up as soon as she saw her friend entered the shop. They were at the famous place, Meal Top, at Apgujeong where they sell the beast traditional patbingsu.

“You always know the right moment to call me, dude.” Sooyoung exhaled, she took the sit opposite to her place then she placed her sunglasses on the table and stared at her friend.

“Let me guess, one of those clingy girls you have.” Joohyun was enjoying her patbingsu and offered her spoon to Sooyoung.

With a frustrated sigh, she took the spoon from her and had her bite on her cold treat. She ignored the curious stare of Joohyun as she continued to eat.

“Wow, I haven’t seen you stressed over some of your chick.” She mused and grabbed the spoon from her.

“It’s not just some chick, Hyunnie. She’s…do you remember Han Yeoshin?” She trailed, her brows met. She stopped eating and looked up.

“Oh, the cheating mistress?” She asked nonchalantly.

“Yes… and she visited me earlier. She wants to start over.”

“Park Sooyoung, you’re a fool if you let her in again.” She scoffed, remembering the girl’s face. That made her blood boil. She knew she was trouble the moment Sooyoung introduced her but who was she to be a nuisance to her friend’s happiness. She regretted it though, for not opposing.

“Relate much?” She chuckled, she knew how this kind of situation always affected her. No wonder the young Bae before her would react this way. She knew how it feels to be cheated on.

“I hate you, Soo!” She muttered darkly as she continued to eat her patbingsu.

“I love you too, Hyunnie!” She wiggled her brows, her eyes rolled playfully as it turned serious again when she saw how the girl before her frowned. This time she’ll do her best to protect her friend from that girl.

She reached for her hand that made her look her way. She softened.

“I got your back. Just say it and I got your back, Soo.” She assured her and gave her hand a light squeeze.

“Can you be my girlfriend then?” She asked without hesitation. She made a face at her.

“I’m serious princess. Be my girl… when she’s around.”

“Sooyoung… is this really the help you need?” She asked without any hint of playfulness on her voice, because if it would really help her to be the fake girlfriend she’d do it. It’s Park Sooyoung anyways.

Then Sooyoung started to laugh. Somehow, it made Joohyun relaxed because she knew that her friend was just toying with her.

“Someone will kill me if we do that… so no. I’ll think of some ways to deal with her.” She nodded but she raised her brow at her.

“Who? Who will kill you if I become your fake girlfriend?” She drank from her glass, then she stared at her, curious.

Sooyoung bit her tongue from saying anything.

“Eunwoo, who else? You know how protective that brat is to you” She laughed nervously, almost spilling the beans. But the later narrowed her eyes at her, clearly not convinced.

 

 

January 2012

 

Joohyun was sleeping when her phone kept on vibrating on her bedside table. She just got her proper rest for the night because for the last five nights it had been difficult for her. She needed to study for their exams and now that it was over, she finally got to sleep.

But right now her phone wasn’t letting her to have a peaceful night.

She groaned and grabbed her phone without opening her eyes. She was damn lazy to do so.

“I ing swear if you’re Park Chanyeol, I’m going to kill you right now!” She almost yelled at the other line but to her surprise, it was indeed Chanyeol but a panicking Chanyeol.

“Joohyun~ah. Please, help. Help me. I d-don’t know what to do!” Chanyeol was gasping for air while talking. Her eyes that were tightly closed earlier were now wide open and confused.

She had no idea what her best friend was talking about. Did something bad happen to him?

“W-what?! Were the hell are you?” She was now panicking too. She could hear his deep breathing on the other line.

“Apartment. Hurry!” Then he ended the call. Joohyun balked. That was the only thing he said right after ending the call.

Joohyun fumed, she threw her phone on the bed carelessly as she changed. She immediately grabbed her keys and wallet without thinking and left her apartment.

Joohyun thanked the cab driver after she paid the fare and run towards the building. The place was unexpectedly quiet, it was quite a magic that she was able to arrive at the front door of her best friend’s apartment when the floor had no lights on. All of them were not working and their landlady was too busy to change them.

A loud knock boomed within the place and after one click the door yanked open and Joohyun went in.

She gasped as soon as she witnessed a bloody male sitting on the corner.

“What happened, Yeol?” She ran towards them and gazed on her side. She was waiting for her friend to talk but he was so immense to the man’s state. He couldn’t talk.

Joohyun looked inside her bag. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw gauze, alcohol and a micropore. She placed all of them on the table and asked for Chanyeol’s help.

He was not moving tho and she started to get pissed.

“CHANYEOL! GET YOUR UP HERE!” She yelled, which surprised the male, and that was the only time he moved.

“Wake up dude! You wanted to help your friend and you became a statue there. Get me some cotton and luke warm water in a basin.” She glared, he was not looking at her but he did what he was told to do.

“I’m not asking for an explanation now but you should get a hold of yourself. You could have brought him to the hospital Yeol.” Joohyun said as she was busy tending the male’s wounds and scolded him. She wasn’t looking at him but she focused more on what she was doing.

 

 

Bae Joohyun had finished her first class and waking up earlier than usual make her grumpy, all the time. So when she came in class, no one dared talking to her. Only her best friend, Chanyeol, had the guts to greet her. They knew her temper and most of the people around her were intimidated, but she was not that bad when you’ve got the chance to know her.

She was now walking towards the canteen to fill her empty stomach, she placed her things at the table where she usually sit. She made her way to the counter to order her favorite baked mac together with her soda of choice.

She glanced at the entrance of the canteen because she felt someone was staring at her and noticed how the guy there was observing her every move. However, she completely ignored the male as she proceeded to her table to eat.

“Uhm… Joohyun~ssi.” She looked up. The tall male before her rubbed his neck while his eyes were drilled on the ground.

She nodded for him to continue.

“I… I would like to thank you for helping me the other day.” He trailed. She stood up before grabbing her things.

“No problem, just take care of yourself next time. Chanyeol was really worried about you.” Her lips curved into a soft smile causing his cheeks to produce a tint of red.

She was about to leave when he tugged on her sleeve.

“Er… at least let me help you with that.” He offered. She turned at him and followed his gaze, and then she shook her head at him.

“It’s fine, Oh Sehun~ssi.”

Then there his heart goes, a string was pulled by the young Bae without her knowing. He was looking at her as her figure disappeared after she got out from the canteen.

Bae Joohyun. The only girl who can look straightly into Oh Sehun’s eyes without difficulty.

 

 

August 2017

 

Eunwoo shook the girl under the sheets. She groaned right after his hand touched her arm.

“Noona, we have to leave in an hour. Wake up.” He tapped his cousin’s shoulder one more time before vacating the room.

With her one eye opened, she peeked at her clock to check the time. It was only four in the morning. She dropped her head on her pillow to get more sleep.

“Whatever… I’m still sleepy.”

“Noona! Get up!” Eunwoo yelled from the kitchen.

“I’m already up you giant!” She muttered darkly. She then dragged herself towards the bathroom after pulling her towel with her.

They all decided to sleep at Joohyun’s place for a long drive to Haeundae District. It was already planned last month by Eunwoo and Seungwan since the two medtechs do have two days off so they agreed to go at the beach.

Since, they’re going to use Eunwoo and Joohyun’s car.

The boys began to load their things inside Joohyun’s new Lambo Urus while some were going to ride with Eunwoo’s Silver Panamera.

Joohyun came out of her apartment, clad in her ombre cold plaid button down shirt along with her denim mom shorts, getting appreciative stares from her group of friends.

“Wow, noona. Are you going into some fashion show?” Eunwoo teased, Seungwan elbowed him.

“Don’t mind your cousin, you look pretty as always.” Sooyoung countered. If they’re not aware that they’re best friends others might think that Sooyoung was hitting on her.

While Byul held his thumbs up at her and Yongsun winked. Moonbin was too shy to even gaze at her for long.

“Our Joohyun jjang!” Sooyoung hooked her arm around her shoulder.

“Don’t start with my OOTD children, let’s go. We still have four hours to ride, since this baby cousin of mine didn’t bother to catch a plane ride for us.” She deadpanned, she wore her sunglasses before sliding inside her car.

Sooyoung slid inside the passenger’s seat while Byul and Yong followed. Joohyun paused.

“We didn’t leave anything right?” Sooyoung asked as she faced her pals at the back. Joohyun cleared .

“Park Sooyoung… you actually took Atlas’ place.” She stated flatly, Sooyoung blinked.

“Unless you want to carry my Alaskan Malamute on your lap.” She nodded. The latter sighed before she transferred at the back.

Joohyun chuckled, she checked her side mirrors. She glanced at Sooyoung through the rearview mirror and slid her tongue out playfully.

“To the beach we go!” She beamed.

Sooyoung tapped Byul’s shoulder with the back of her palm.

“How can she change moods in just a short time?” She whined.

“I don’t know, she’s your best friend Soo.” Byul replied before closing her eyes. Yong, on the other hand, laughed softly as she played with her phone.

After the other group slid in Eunwoo’s car, both vehicles sped away.

 

 

On the other hand, the missing female from the group was on her way to the beach. She informed the Sooyoung that she was almost there around six am. She was really looking forward to this vacation because she’ll be officially introduced to Joohyun.

Among them, her existence was the only unknown to Joohyun. Although for her, she knew her already after the incident with her and her ex-boyfriend. It’s just they had a small world that they had mutual circles. But fate doesn’t want for them to meet yet when Seulgi left for Japan. She decided to be away, in hopes to forget her feelings for Eunwoo’s cousin.

After two more hours, Joohyun and Eunwoo’s group arrived at one of the beach houses near Haeundae beach.

Eunwoo processed their reservations to check in as the others waited at the lounge. Joohyun removed her frame and encircled her arm to her cousin’s waist.

“Baby tower, can I roam around first? Just text me where you are. I’ll just follow.” She pouted, Eunwoo handed the fee to girl in front of him. His noona noticed how that lady eyed on him.

“By the way, your girlfriend says she’s hungry.” She made sure that the lady heard it. She smirked when she saw how the girl retreated and looked away.

Byul slapped the male’s shoulder with a lopsided grin.

“You’re definitely her baby tower. Protective much.” The taller male crunched up his nose and pulled Seungwan beside him.

They all brought their things to their designated unit.

 

Joohyun was looking for a place to eat when she found a coffee shop and entered the place. She was staring at the menu board as she waited on the line when someone bumped into her back.

“I’m sorry.” An odd familiar voice pulled her into her deep thoughts.

“It’s okay.” She said without looking, she crossed her arms while still thinking what she’d order.

The female after her noticed her dilemma in choosing so she tried to help her.

“Strawberry Oreo frappe and honey glazed doughnut are their best sellers.” She blurted out, her tone measured. This time, Joohyun turned to face her.

“Well, you seemed to…wait, you!” She pointed a finger at her, she smiled with a small wave.

“Hi...”

“Seulgi, right?” She can’t believe that of all places, she has to meet her here.

The lady nodded and she could sense her discomfort, maybe the incident last time still lingered on her mind. She herself couldn’t forget that moment.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Joohyun froze as her nightmare appeared before her. Her eyes were trembling with disgust and fury.

"Joohyun~ah, please give me one more chance. I want to make things right." The tall man tried to reach her but she flinched instantly.

"No. Don't you dare touch me. It's been a year, I'm doing fine now. I...I won't let you destroy it again." She shook her head as she walked backwards but he just inched forward.

"Please, baby. Come back to me. It's just~" before he could continue, he was cut off immediately, she was looking at another direction. Then he followed her gaze.

"Oh! There you are." She looked enthusiastic as ever. Her acting skills grew better day by day, she could even audition to another yet movie if she only had the guts to do so. Joohyun sauntered towards a woman, clad in a casual hooded sweater and a black skinny jeans, paired with her brown Suede desert boots. Her simple get up caught a lot of attention from the males around the area, even girls looked her way.

Joohyun inhaled a mouthful of air. She hesitated.

But it was all or nothing.

The female threw away her little pride in her, tipped her toes, and planted her lips on the confused woman's lips. She was unaware of the stares they stole from the crowd until she felt a pair of lips returned her kisses.

Her eyes widened in shock as she pulled out of the kiss. She could feel the stranger's hands were resting on her waist, supporting her shaking body. The female with monolid eyes that stared at her soul, her lips quirked up as she looked at the other guy who was actually gaping at them.

Yeah, two women kissing in public.

It wasn't so hard for her to understand what was happening.

She decided to ride along.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry..." The shorter girl whispered, her eyes closed briefly.

"Hey babe. I've been looking everywhere for you since we got separated earlier...where have you been?" She trailed as her eyes landed to the man before them. And that male was shooting daggers at him, she didn't care.

Joohyun blinked, totally clueless on what the female beside her was doing, was she helping me?

"Come, let's go." She gaped at her, nonetheless, she let her pulled her along with her.

For a moment, she was thankful. Thankful that her ex didn't follow them. Yet on the second thought, she was regretting that she dragged an innocent woman in her damn situation. The thrilling part where she was clueless who the girl was. Just a random person she pulled in for a kiss because she was stupid. She needed an escape and she saw her.

"Hey there my instant girlfriend." The taller female called. She sighed, she somehow has to fix this."

Did she just lined me with some nissin' cup noodles? The hell!

"Look, I'm so sorry for the kiss. It meant nothing. I was just~"

"Couldn't think of any solution to get rid of your ex?"

"H-how di~"

She smirked.

"That wasn't so hard to interpret at all." She shrugged and slid her hands inside her jeans' pockets. "Well, see you around. You'll never know, it might mean nothing to you now but next time we kiss it'll be because you're already in love with me." She winked playfully. She smiled, it was genuine but calculated.

Before she left, she waved and walked backwards while looking at her, who's blatantly gawking at her.

"I'm Seulgi by the way. Kang Seulgi." She grinned. "I hope you'll remember it babe." Seulgi saluted before her figure disappeared along the busy street.

It dawned to her what had happened. Did she just throw herself in her new labyrinth?

Just as she got back on her right track, she once again had her unexpected reset.

What made her think that we'll kiss again? Wow. The confidence.

 

 

She cleared as she remembered her stupid act to escape her ex.

“Am I seeing a blushing lady?” She teased to somehow lighten the mood.

“Don’t start with me, Seulgi.” She exclaimed.

Seulgi was amused at how she dealt this sudden situation with her. If other woman would be in her shoes, it would be a different one. She knew it would be.

“Anyways, I need to meet my friends so… see you when I see you.” She waved her goodbye right after she received a message from Sooyoung.

She looked at her retreating figure as her lips quirked up. See you later, Hyun.

 

 

 

 

 

The group of Joohyun ended up in a mini bonfire, their energy was unbelievably high especially Sooyoung despite their short playtime earlier.

Byul and Yong enjoyed the waves as they play on the ocean while Eunwoo and Seungwan had their relationship goals along the shore as they walk hand in hand. Sooyoung and Joohyun joined the other squad to play volleyball.

Moonbin was with Seulgi just chillin’ under a beach umbrella the whole time.

“Are you ready to be friends with her, Seulgi?” Moonbin was bothered about the idea since he knew how things happened before.

“I think we’ll be great friends.” She smiled.

Moonbin’s eyebrow went up. He was now interested on what will happen when they meet.

 “Come, it’s time.” He stood from his seat and walked to where the others were.

Sooyoung saw a familiar woman behind Moonbin and cleared . Eunwoo’s stomach began to churn, he doesn’t really know how to introduce his friend. Well, only Joohyun doesn’t know who she was, so he was having second thoughts. She knew how his noona disliked having a stranger with them.

Joohyun noticed the change of atmosphere, no one dared to look at her and she found it odd, of course.

“What is it now?” She sighed, without any idea of their behavior. Until, Eunwoo started to talk.

“Well… we actually… we would like to introduce you to someone.” The male trailed and squirmed on his place. Her brows met.

“Who is it? It’s not like you guys are setting me up for a date.” She shrugged and ate her marshmallow.

Byul blinked, while Sooyoung balked at her reaction. The others looked at each other, it was new to them that Bae Joohyun was calm about it. The last time they introduced a girl in the group she stormed off and left them.

“Well, noona this is our friend from Japan she just got back so we~”

Joohyun faced at her back as soon as she saw them gazed at one direction.

“…we didn’t get the chance to introduce her to you.”

Joohyun raised her brow at the female standing right before her. Then an amused smile formed her face and for a moment they held their breath as they wait for her reaction.

“Nice to see you here, baby.”

“So I’m bound to meet you here huh?” Joohyun crossed her arms against her chest while Seulgi’s lips quirked up.

“I didn’t want to spoil the moment… so, nice to officially meet you, Hyun.” Seulgi offered her hand, Joohyun smirked and dusted her hand before reaching for his.

“New nickname for me huh? Well… it’s nice to meet you too, Kang Seulgi.” She shook her head, sat on the seat while she tapped the space beside her for Seulgi to occupy.

The rest of the group gaped at the two. All of them were shock that Joohyun knew Seulgi. Just what the hell did happen?

“What did I miss?” Byul whispered to Yong, the latter shook her head because she was also unaware of the situation.

“Stop staring at me and Seulgi, will you? If all of you are wondering, well… this human helped me with my genius plan before.” Joohyun started to explain but they couldn’t still understand.

Seulgi beat her to it and revealed what she did.

“She kissed me unexpectedly, that was her plan.” Seulgi revealed.

“But you kissed back, Seulgi.” She retorted, Sooyoung almost choked on her sandwich.

Eunwoo was now confused, how did they end up kissing?

“Wait, so you’re telling me that Seulgi noona’s lips touched yours noona?”

“Ahuh… that’s what happened. Sehun came to me then I saw this woman… and I thought that my only escape was her.” She jutted her lips towards Seulgi. She poured some soda on her cup.

“That was fast.” Moonbin blinked, the others nodded along.

Seungwan stared at how Joohyun interacted with Seulgi. She was surprisingly relaxed around her while the guys thought that Seulgi was unusually talkative as well.

 

 

February 2013

 

Joohyun was sitting inside the library at Seoul U. She was getting ready for a test on her Anatomy class. However, her mind was wandering where Sehun was, she couldn’t focus. Everybody around her seemed to be serious and concentrated on studying apart from her. She was glancing at her phone from time to time but to no avail, no messages from her boyfriend. Then a stem of rose popped out in front of her. She smiled in an instant.

“Thinking of me?” Sehun beamed, but a change of emotion built up as he frowned deeply.

He tried to reach for her hand and held it tight. His brows were knitted together as he looked at her. She softened.

Guilt was written all over his face, he knew that he made a mistake.

“I’m so sorry for being M.I.A babe. I was busy with this program and~” She hushed him and patted his hand.

“It’s okay, babe. I understand. Did you eat?” Joohyun was now smiling.

Sehun shook his head with a pout. She chuckled.

“Wow, the baby giant is now hungry. Didn’t you eat breakfast?”

“Yes and had my snack around ten.” He nodded, but he rested his palm against his growling stomach. She shook her head, amused.

“You’re always famished Sehun. Is there some baby monster inside your tummy? I can’t even believe your appetite, babe.” Joohyun mused, as she dragged her boyfriend.

She left her books on the table and decided to have lunch with him since it was almost twelve noon. It’s lunch time.

They talked animatedly while he loosely hooked his arm around her shoulder. She playfully elbowed him as he whispered something to her ear. He chuckled.

Some of the students there witnessed how the couple interacted with each other, other girls envied the perfect relationship, but there’s no perfect relationship at all.

It’s a year since they dated. Sehun was a walking disaster before he became close with Joohyun. He wasn’t jolly as before, that was the time when he broke up with her girlfriend because the girl and her ex were back together. She chose her ex over Sehun.

It was hard for Joohyun to see her friend in that state. They weren’t really that close unlike with Chanyeol, they were the best of friends, but then it came to a point where Park Chanyeol couldn’t handle Sehun alone anymore.

Sehun was getting involved with fights all the time and she was the one who took care of his wounds because Chanyeol have no idea what to do.

After that incident, Sehun was now hanging out with Joohyun and Chanyeol. Until Chanyeol no longer joined them that much because he was focusing on his studies to maintain his grades for his scholarship, he couldn’t afford to lose it.

Sehun became calm and reserved since then and he was avoiding fights now as much as possible. Joohyun was always there to keep him sane whenever he was losing his temper. She disliked violence especially when her loved ones were involved.

It was not long when the way Sehun and Joohyun saw each other. They fell in love with each other and the outcome was a beautiful one. Joohyun became happier and when they delivered the news to Chanyeol, he was hesitant at first but he saw how happy his best friend was, so he supported the relationship even though he was reluctant about Sehun.

He knew that he wasn’t completely over with his ex.

 

 

“Yo, wassup wassup love birds!” Chanyeol greeted with enthusiasm as he hook his arm on Joohyun’s shoulder.

“We’re not birds, we’re human, dude.” Joohyun groaned under Chanyeol’s arm. She tried to swat his arms away but he was being stubborn.

“Get your arms off of her Yeol.” Sehun sighed as he ate his Lasagna even though a visible smoke was on its way upward. It was hot but didn’t burn his tongue.

“Hey, without me you wouldn’t even be a couple. And you’re such an abnormal person, besides who can eat hot lasagna without having a burned tongue?” He muttered darkly earning a chortle from Joohyun.

“Wow, so you mean you dated him for me? You just practically got along with him so when I came I’m suddenly his girlfriend?” She mocked. Sehun had to grin. That’s my girl.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“You’re being a missy.” He snickered, and then someone threw a crumpled napkin at him.

“Hey!”Chanyeol snapped.

“That’s what you get for calling my girlfriend a .”Sehun smirked. She playfully slid her tongue out to her best friend.

She finally had her ally when it comes to Chanyeol’s bullying.

“What now bully best friend?” She flashed her pearly white teeth at him. Victory for her this time. He playfully rolled his eyes at her.

“Come on we’re going to be late ParkYeol. By the way, we both know that Sehun is not normal.” She chuckled.

“I heard that!” The Oh hollered.

Park Chanyeo and Bae Joohyun high fived each other, they also teamed up to bully Sehun when they had a chance.

 

 

October 2017

 

Kang Seulgi had gained a lot of attention when she started working at Shinyang Hospital, with Joohyun, two months ago. She was introduced as their new surgeon in their department. Most of the boy nurses on her ward were practically throwing their bodies at the doctor at any possible opportunity, but to their dismay she was a professional freak diminishing their chance with her plus she’s not interested with men, only to women.

Seulgi visited the ICU to check some of her patients and Nurse Aera was assigned to the same patient of Seulgi so she thought that this was her opportunity to be close to her.

Seulgi looked for her patient’s chart, Nurse Aera was so attentive and handed it to her.

“Thanks.” She smiled as she focused her attention to the chart. Then a familiar voice was heard in the room.

“Good afternoon, I’ll just get blood from this patient to check her Potassium level.” Joohyun handed the request form to Nurse Mina, one of her friends, then she signed the paper.

Joohyun proceeded to the bed of the patient and checked the name on her wristband if it matched on the request form, Seulgi took one glance at her.

She silently palpated the vein and when she was sure she disinfected the area before anything else. She punctured the vein and with one shot the blood flowed in the syringe, with one swift move she removed the needle and applied some pressure to the arm of her patient and she transferred the specimen on the gold top tube. She labeled the tube carefully then she grabbed her warding box after.

“Thank you, ma’am Joohyun. I’m glad you’re on duty because the previous medtechs who came here were having a hard time on that patient.” Nurse Mina frowned.

“I have morning duty today, that’s why.” She nodded while Seulgi was busy on the chart.

“What time are you going to leave later?” Seulgi asked without lifting his head. Nurse Aera was about to reply because she thought that Seulgi was talking to her since she was in front of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter