Baby, I Want It

Baby, I Want It

“Yoongi-yah!”

Yoongi whips his head around lightning-fast at his call, and Jungkook can’t help but feel a little bit smug that he’s the only one who can get Yoongi’s attention that quickly.

“C’mere,” he says, already walking towards the elder with his arms open.

Yoongi looks puzzled for a moment, but takes a step forward, until Jungkook lets his grin become a smirk.

“You gonna be good this time and come, or are you gonna run away again?”

He sees a look flash across Yoongi’s face with a of his brow, and as expected, he turns and sprints out into the hallway with his stupid adorable massive grin, mimicking the events from their filming earlier. Jungkook cackles as he chases after him, indulging him for a little because he just looks so. damn. cute. and he’s still in that massive sweater that practically drowns him and he’s still laughing, carefree, and doing his little wiggle dance every time he pauses before changing direction, and Jungkook can’t exactly just cut that sight too short, can he? He lets Yoongi run past him one more time before grabbing his wrist and pulling him to himself. They’re chest to chest, Yoongi panting just slightly from his antics, still smiling as he stares into Jungkook’s eyes.

“Looks like the little kitten finally got caught, huh?”

Yoongi giggles. Jungkook is weak.

He kisses Yoongi on the nose and in one swift motion, bends down and picks Yoongi up by the back of his thighs, the elder instinctively wrapping his legs around his waist and arms around his neck for support. He walks them to his room, kicking the door closed behind him, and lowers Yoongi onto the bed. He crawls on after him, situating himself between Yoongi’s legs that wrap themselves around his waist again. Yoongi’s five-sizes-too-big sweater has slipped to the side a little, almost fully exposing his shoulder. Jungkook trails his eyes down his body, noting how the rolled up sleeves still manage to completely obscure his hands. Hitching those massive sleeves up to expose his skin, Jungkook brings Yoongi’s wrists to his lips before pinning them to the bed above his head, and Yoongi just lets him.

“Where is all this coming from?” Yoongi manages out between constant giggles. (Seriously, who gave him sugar?)

“What, I’m not allowed to show my boyfriend how much I love him?”

Yoongi gasps. “You love me?” he says with mock surprise.

Jungkook groans and kisses him full on the lips, all the while pressing his wrists into the mattress.

“Why are you so goddamn cute?” he mumbles against Yoongi’s mouth. “It should be a crime.”

“Says you,” Yoongi murmurs back breathlessly.

Jungkook moves his lips down to kiss under his jaw, Yoongi tilting his head back for him. He trails a path down Yoongi’s neck and along his exposed collarbones and shoulder, allowing himself to a faint mark there and revelling in the sounds Yoongi makes in response. He kisses his lips once more before letting go of his wrists to slip his hands under his sweater. Yoongi keeps his arms where they lie above him even without Jungkook’s hold, leaving him completely vulnerable to Jungkook, entrusting himself to him. Under the gentle touch of Jungkook’s fingertips on his soft stomach, Yoongi shivers slightly and Jungkook can’t help but chuckle at how ticklish he is. Yoongi jabs his heel into Jungkook’s back in retaliation but it only makes Jungkook laugh more. He kisses away the little pout on Yoongi’s lips and eagerly swallows his whines, his hands curling around Yoongi’s (so tiny!) waist.

Out of the blue, he gets an idea, and can’t stop the mischievous grin forming on his lips.

“What are you- oh!” Yoongi squeaks as Jungkook shuffles down and nuzzles his head under Yoongi’s sweater, kissing at his stomach once he’s there. Jungkook pushes his way up until he manages to squeeze his head through the collar.

“You’re stretching out my sweater,” Yoongi pouts.

“Please, this thing is so big already, it was basically inviting me.”

Yoongi’s pout breaks into a smile despite himself, and he wraps his arms around Jungkook to hug him even closer, if that’s possible.

“Why are you like this,” he mutters, but Jungkook can hear the pure fond in his voice, “You’re like an overgrown puppy.”

Giggling, Jungkook kisses him again.

“But seriously, Kook,” Yoongi gets out between kisses, “If you tear my sweater I’ll beat your .”

Jungkook lets out a loud, probably a little obnoxious laugh and buries his head in the crook of Yoongi’s neck for a moment while he composes himself.

“You couldn’t even if you wanted to,” he retorts, still chuckling, “You’d just refuse to talk to me and pout until I bought you a new one, or something.”

“Shut up,” he grumbles, “But you are kinda suffocating me here.”

“Alright, alright,” Jungkook relents. He carefully removes himself from Yoongi’s sweater, but not without leaving a trail of kisses down his torso, then immediately working on ing his jeans once he reaches them. Yoongi lets him slide them off him, laughing a little when they get stuck on his feet and Jungkook has to lose his smooth act to turn his attention fully to trying to yank the tight material off, finally managing it and carelessly throwing them on the floor somewhere. Wasting no time, he’s quickly focused back on the smooth expanse of skin of Yoongi’s slim legs now exposed to him. He smooths his hands over them and just takes in the sight of Yoongi for a moment, now clad only in his sweater. It somehow makes him look even cuter and even smaller. Tinier. The hem of the sweater reaches all the way down to his mid-thigh, and Jungkook would really like to know what size Yoongi actually bought because he’s small, yes, but the sweater makes him look positively pocket-sized.

Jungkook kneads into Yoongi’s thighs as he spreads them, promptly leaning down to press kisses to the inside of them. Yoongi lets him and winds his fingers into Jungkook’s hair loosely. He’s less restricted on Yoongi’s thighs, not having to worry about marks being seen, so make marks is exactly what he does. Pushing Yoongi’s sweater up as he goes, Jungkook trails upwards, but Yoongi catches his hand to stop him. He looks up quizzically but Yoongi just shakes his head and then proceeds to yank Jungkook’s hand up, causing Jungkook to fall on top of him.

“What,” Jungkook giggles.

Yoongi turns onto his side, rolling Jungkook off him in the process. His hand never lets go of Jungkook’s, though. He shuffles closer, completely eliminating the small space between them, interlocking his bare legs with Jungkook’s black sweatpant clad ones. He keeps his head far enough back, though, so he can still look at Jungkook.

Jungkook starts to sing to break the silence, “After we broke up you look better, pretty woman, yeah yeah yeah yeah.

Yoongi giggles softly. “We’re still together, you buffoon. And neither of us is a pretty woman.”

“Fine then,” Jungkook grins, “Oh, pretty kitten~

Jungkook snickers as he watches a blush slowly creep all over Yoongi’s skin, and just laughs some more when Yoongi buries his head in the crook of Jungkook’s neck in an attempt to hide.

Baby, I want it~

“Stop!” Yoongi whines half-heartedly, squeezing Jungkook’s hand tight.

Jungkook plants a kiss on Yoongi’s hair. He starts humming ‘Like’ again, softly, then sings ‘I like you (joahaeyo), pretty kitten’ in place of the original lyrics when he gets to that part. Yoongi mumbles something into Jungkook’s neck, but the words get lost so Jungkook keeps humming and Yoongi’s hair with the hand that isn’t holding Yoongi’s.

 

~~~

a/n:

god this was trying so hard to be but! i! refused to write ! bc not everything has to be ok, so heres this soft gooey mess instead hehe
hope you liked it! please leave me a comment to let me know what you thought!
also, yell about yoonkook with me on my
twitter or my tumblr, i always want more friends hehe :p

have a lovely day/night! <3