002

ALWAYS YOU

After that day everything has changed. His summer was spent on fanboying over SKZ specially Han Jisung.

"hey woojin hyung what are you doing?"  his seatmate Kim Taehyung whisper startled with the action woojin immediately put his phone on his pocket.

"U-uh nothing." Taehyung was about to ask another question when the teacher came inside the classroom which made woojin feel a little relieved.

Woojin is still not ready for everyone to know that he's fanboying over a boy group because.. you know it's kinda weird. Also, everyone knows that he's not into that kind of stuff.

Woojin took a deep breath before packing his things when the bell rings for lunch. He's going to eat alone again.And being alone is not a big deal to him. He's already use to it. No, woojin is not a loner he's friendly only when you're the first one to approach him.

After finding a perfect seat to eat which is in the corner of the cafeteria Woojin settled himself. While eating he can't stop thinking of that gummy smile and chubby cheeks and just by thinking of that woojin's heart begin to flutter.

He doesn't know why he was feeling this towards the younger. He's not gay? or maybe he is and he only discovered it just now. 

' he's so cute and talented and he deserve all the love in the world. '

' One day.. I'll wake in the morning and the first thing I'll is your face. Jisungie.'

Woojin giggles at the thought though he knows it's impossible for him to be notice by him.

"Hyung! Woojin hyung!"  Woojin was back into reality when someone snap on his face. He look at the who ruined his day dream with a death glare.

"What is it Mark Lee?" Mark Lee a sophomore member of music club and known for his undeniable talent in creating music and rapping skills.

"I uh- w-were going to have a audition in music club..i-if.. you know.. if you have time y-you ca-" Woojin raised his index finger causing the latter to stop.

"don't be nervous. I won't eat you."  Woojin said calmly. Making the younger a bit relaxed.

"As I was saying we're going to have a audition and I'm inviting you to joing our club because I know you have an incredible vocals."  The younger smile widely at woonjin.
Only to slowly fade when the older didn't respond.

"only if you wan't to hyung." the younger immediately added.

"I'll think about it." Mark flashes a small smile before thanking the older and not forgetting to give a flyer of the upcoming audition before leaving.

Woojin sigh. He didn't know if he's ready to sing again. After the incident years ago he promised that he won't sing again. Never.