001

ALWAYS YOU

It was summer when everything in Woojin's boring life change. He was enjoying his stay on his aunt not until the second day came. It was the arrival of his cousin namely chaeyeon who his obsessed on the Kpop group namely SKZ.  What ever is that Woojin doesn't care. 

"Woonjin-ah are you listening to me?" Woojin almost rolled his eyes. He just want her cousin to shut up and leave him alone that's why he nodded. 

"Great! I want you to come with me!"  what? Woojin's gave her a confused look. 

"Where are we going?" he asked a but irritated and annoyed of his cousin. Chaeyeons eyes sparkle and stared dreamily on him 

"SKZ WILL BE HAVING A MINI FANSIGN EVENT HERE AND GOING TO LET IT SLIDE IT'S MY CHANCE TO SEE MY CHANIEE BABY!"  Woojin's winced at this sudden scream  he really have the urge to put some tape on his cousins mouth. Ever since she come she kept on talking about the SKZ group and how hot their leader is. 

"Soo are you coming with me?" Chaeyeon shot him a dagger loom leaving Woojin no choice. 

"Fine.I'll just accompany you." he sighed defeatedly. 

 

It's the time where Woojin is questioning his decision on accompanying his cousin. The weather is hot and there are bunch of crazy teenage girls. Encluding his cousin. Screaming at the top of their lungs,Chanting the members name over and over again like it's mantra and to be honest it's getting on his nerves if only for chaeyeon he already left this place.

 

"Where are they?" Woojin asked he already lost his patience and he would really leave his cousin.

"They're near promise!" "But I'm hungr-" chaeyeon cut her off when she handed him a lunch box full of food and a chicken on it. She really know my weakness. "I brought this just incase"  he sigh for the god knows how many times to this day. He's about to open the lunch box when he heard a loud scream and  the next thing he know his dear chicken is now on the dirty floor and there's someone pushing him from behind.

"YAH! STOP PUSHING ME! ARGH! WAIT MY CHICKEN!! OMYGHAD I SAID STOP PUSHING ME!"  

but nowbody heared him. His staring on his poor chicken and he's really pissed this time.  

"THEY ARE HEREE AHH!!"  one loud scream and he's pushed again harder this time. He's waiting for his body to hit the floor but he felt an arms s around his waist causing him to collapsed with that someone.

"Are you okay hyung?" when he opened his he saw a  very pretty young man. He looks like a squirrel causing him to look cute at the same time. Woojin stared on boys face down to his red lips. "pretty" woojin unconsciously said causing a confusion to the younger. "What hyung?"  Woojin eyes went wide when he realize that he's still on top of the guy. He immediately stand and say sorry.

"I-im really sorry..I-I didn't mean to-..uh..s-someone pushed me." Woojin didn't know why he's stuttering and his heart is beating so fast. 

"It's okay hyung. Please take care next time." The older stopped breathing when the younger showed his gummy smile. 

"I- uh.." he was cut off when a blonde curly hair guy appeared. "Jisung-ah let's go." he said cooly not taking a glance to woojin. 

and that makes woojin a littl bit annoyed. "rude." woojin mumbled to himself.

 

"bye hyung!" Woojin plastered a smile before waving goodbye to younger.

 

 

That's wher everything started. Aside from his obsession to chicken he also develop an obssesion to SKZ rapper Han Jisung.