Chapter 1

Mine Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae POV 

I don't know what happened. I was walking home from my mum's house to get to the flat my best mate, Jackson, and I shared. And suddenly, I was up against a wall by some lad who has been basically watching me since I started walking home.

His red eyes seemed to stare into my soul as he looked over me.

He smirked and leaned in, my breathing hitched as he warm breath flowed over my neck.

"You're cute," he told me.

"Excuse me?"

"You're cute," he repeated.

"I-I-I don't understand," I stuttered.

His hand went under my shirt as his smirk never left his face.

"Please don't hurt me," I replied.

"Now why would I? You're the most beautiful human I've laid my eyes on. Now, you're going to be mine, and only mine, forever."

 

Youngjae's POV 

 

"Bye mum!" I yelled as I slipped my shoes on my feet. "Bye Youngjae!" My mum yelled back as I closed the door.

 

I slipped on my brown jacket and walked down the concrete walkway to the Seoul sidewalk.

 

Yes, I how been visiting my mum lately. My dad, Choi, was going to be in Busan for awhile, three months at least, for a business trip and both my sisters moved out so it does get lonely. So I visit her every now and then.

 

I felt my pocket vibrate and saw a call from Jackson . I smiled as I slid the arrow across the screen and put the phone up to my ear. 

 

"Hey Seunnie." 

 

"Youngjae when are you going to get here? The pizza and I aren't going to wait forever!" 

 

"Relax Jack. I just left my mum's house. I should be home in about ten minutes."

 

"Ok Jae. The pizza is starting to smell really good and I don't think my stomach can last much longer." 

 

"Jack, you're overacting. I'll be home in a little bit."

 

I hung up and slid my phone back into my pocket.

 

Suddenly, I heard a scream come from an alleyway I was walking pass. I stopped and peered into the darkness, wondering what happened. 

 

I then heard a thump and a trash can lid drop on the floor. 

 

I decided to walk into the alleyway. I walked around slowly, cautious that I didn't attract any attention.

 

I realized nothing was in the alleyway and that it must have been my imagination, so I turned around. But suddenly, a figure stood in front of me. 

 

The lad, I figured out it was a lad, had brown eyes, jet black hair that was styled into a quiff. He was wearing a black leather over a gray t-shirt with skinny jeans and vans. 

 

In all honesty, I thought he was attractive. Before you ask, yes, I'm gay. I always found more of an interest in boys than girls. That's how I am. 

 

"Hey there," he said, breaking the silence. 

 

"H-Hi," I replied. 

 

"What are you doing in a an alleyway?" He asked, taking a step closer to me. 

 

I took a step back. "I don't really know. I heard a noise. I was curious. That's it really," I replied, scared for my life. 

 

He chuckled. "You're cute when you're scared," he told me. "I'm not scared!" I exclaimed, screaming it a little bit too loud. 

 

He kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter