GOOD MORNING

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY

“Wake up!!” someone shouted.

“I said..Wake up sleepy head!!” he heard it again and the next thing he knew the ray of sunshine hit his face. *f8ck! Who the heck open the curtain?!!

He pulled the blanket and covers his face as he turned to other side. He slept late. He and his friends went out last night and were home at 2am. 2 f8cking am!

Just then, someone had pulled down the covers making him hissed. He sandwiched his face with a pillow but then again someone removed it and started hitting him.

“Wake Up!!!!

There was only one person who has this kind of wake-up call, someone who is not afraid of his temper, someone who is a kitten outside but a tigress inside. He sat up and brushed his hair with his hands letting go of his annoyance.

“Good morning..Nini.”

“It’s KAI!!!!” he corrected.

He hated it. He hates the nickname, even though some people heard it says it's cute. *IT.IS.NOT.CUTE! How long has it been? 8 years? But still you call him Nini, not because of endearment purposes but because; 1. You saw him mispelled knee and 2. You accidentally saw his collection of ninja underwears on his drawers.(No one knew the reason, besides the two of you.)

 

Kai descended from stairs and saw his family already eating breakfast. He sat across to the person who just did the wake up call, you.

“Good morning dear~” Mrs. Hyun Ok greeted

“You're really good in waking up your nephew, Nabi.” Mr. Beom Seok who just sipped his coffee said and took a glance to his annoyed grandson

“Auntie is really insane grandpa! Are you really sure she's a real girl?” he protested.

“Jongin!” Mrs. Kim hissed. He just sighed

“Of course, your aunt is a girl.” she defended you beside her. You just smiled and looked at him who was eying you. You smirked.

“See that?!”

“Auntie just smirked!! she smirked at me!!” he whined.

After breakfast, you waved goodbye to your parents as you and Kai went to the academy. He was driving while you were just silently looking outside then turned to face him. “What time did you come home last night?” You went to the kitchen to get some water. You went back and noticed something, his room was opened. You checked and it turned out you're right, he's not there for pete's sake!

“I checked your room at 2am! Jeez! Where were you last night?”

“Trespassing again auntie? You might find something weird again in my room..” he said teasingly with a laughed wiggling his eyebrows.

“I am not trespassing Nini, and I’m not joking. You're very careless. How could you go out leaving your room open? What if mother finds out you're not home at 2am?” You yelled. If Mother finds out you're an accomplice, you'll be digging your own grave.

“Hey, relax auntie!” Kai replied as he stop right after the light turned red, which you don’t noticed. You took a deep breath. Relax Nabi, he’s driving! If anything happens you will be responsible, not him.

*deep breath*

*deep breath*

“It’s my fault, okay? I should have texted you.”

“We’re having fun last night and have not noticed the time.” he explained. Same old lame excuse. He has the latest phone model which you're pretty sure it’s with him 24/7 but couldn’t even texted his whereabouts.

'“So, have you found anything weird in my room again?”

You shot him a death glare and he laughed. Well, it happened 3 months ago. You were looking for your book. It's either you misplaced it somewhere or someone took it, but the chance of someone-took-it was higher, and there was only one person who could prank you. You barged into his room and randomly searched for it, opened his closet and saw something under his piled shirts. You pulled it out hoping it's your book...but it was not.

“HAHAHAHA!”

“Don't worry auntie, I already keep it in a safe place where minors can't see it.” He teased. You found a massive collection of ty and ty magazines on his closet. A collection!!!!

“Really? So did you also keep your favorite undies in a safe place?" You countered back. You knew his weakness.

"Yah! Kim Nabi!!!!" he shouted. "Yah! Kim Jongin!"

"Yah!!!! I'm older than you!"

"BUT I AM YOUR AUNT!"

That was actually a normal morning for both of you, bickering and annoying each other. Fighting to whoever should be more respected; Kai who is 2 years older or you who is The Aunt. Finally it ends when you arrived at the academy. As expected, Kai's friends are already waiting for him with their fancy cars. Believe it or not, cliche hearthrobs still exists and your nephew and friends are the living proof. This was actually one of the reasons why you wanted to transfer school.

"Is...that...A SHARK?!!!!!!!!!" Tao's in awe as Kai took an enormous paper mache from the back, even Sehun was helping him. He knew it's never Kai's property. He never do projects.

                                                                                                                 

"What is this for Introvert Aunt?" Sehun asked who was also shocked at the big ball of composite material in front of him. "Did you made this all by yourself?"

"Arts Club. And yes, I made it by myself" you simply replied back as you prepare the foldable cart where you will place the shark. They were astonished as how detailed the shark appears, it's like seeing an actual one specially with the teeth. They heard, the arts club has a theme for their office evey month, and they chose sea creatures this time. Tao elbowed Kai and whispered "Why a shark? She could have made a dolphin, that's rather cute than..this". Kai gave his friend a It's-Auntie-Nabi-thing look.

You never do cute. You wanted the different type, the unsual one.

"We'll help you Introvert Aunt." Sehun has this annoying edearment towards you. You've been giving him death glares when he's calling you that before but you grew tired of it as he never stops. You are known as introvert. You only talked to selected people around you, even though Sehun and Tao are Kai's friends you don't really have a close relationship with them. Talking to them casually was a great achievement. "What is this cart for anyway? I can handle myself."

"But.." Kai stopped him and shook his head. The 3 of them watched as you pulled your cart inside the campus. "Hey Kai, are you sure Nabi doesn't need help?" Tao asked. The cart must be heavy plus the giant shark. "Auntie will be fine. Plus you know how she dislike being with me in the school."

You hate attention, and being with Kai screams 'spotlight'. With your relationship with him, people who doesn't know raised browses and it's not anymore surprising. Who would have thought right? How did it even happened?

 

 

'They're really cool and handsome'

'Nabi is really lucky'

'it feels awesome having friends like them'

That's what you always heard, female students getting envied. You are tired of this and just let them think what they want. It is not easy to explain what kind of family you have, either they judged your adoptive parents or you.

"Where are the Trio Tower?” Someone asked as she placed some folders to your table. She was actually referring to Kai, Sehun and Tao.

“Maybe on they way to their class” you replied back as you transfer the shark on the table. "What the heck Nabi-ah!" she helped lifting the enourmous project. "Where is Kai? Why isn't he helping you with this?" she snarled getting irritated how ungentleman Kai is.

Yoon Bomi. Student Council Vice President, the only girl at the academy who was not hyperventilating over the Trio tower (as what she calls them) because she’s been a fan of Ian Somerhalder reason why you became friends with her. Yes, you still have a friend behind your grumpy attitude. She has this angelic face with a troublesome character.

You and Bomi stopped by the locker leaving some books before having your lunch when a familiar voice called your names. You turned to your right and saw him running to your direction

“Anneong~” he greeted as he halted

“Yixing”/"Xiiiiing" you and Bomi chorused.

He's Zhang Yixing, Chinese transfer student who has a heart melting dimple. The student council president, rank #2 in looks (since Kai occupied the rank 1) and your friend (Yey! 2 friends). The heartthrob who was quite opposite from Kai.

The 3 of you lined to get food and looked for a vacant table.

“I swear! Their uniforms are so cool!” Bomi said as she places her tray on the table. She was referring to the uniform from Cube High of Northside. It's one of Shinhwa's rival.

“Cool? They're uniforms are not tucked in! It's improper.”

“....which made it cooler!” Bomi glees. “if we can loosened a bit on the uniforms, im sooooo sure many will enrolled the next school year.”

“What's the connection of uniforms with the number of enrollees?” you asked. From your point of view, Shinhwa Academy's uniform is more pleasing and formal unlike others. Why would Bomi insist on changing? She straightened up and face you.

“Look Nabi, uniform is the first in line the students will consider aside from the school standards. With cooler and stylish uniform plus a high education standard, no doubt many will enroll and transferred here at Shinhwa!” her eyes were full of excitement. Did Bomi forget she's in her senior year?

The both of you were arguing regarding the change of school uniforms. There’s nothing wrong with the current uniform the Academy has, it’s proper and its been used for more than decades. You turned to Yixing who was silently listening while eating. He’s the one who could only decide and make a letter to the director. You were hoping he will...

“Im not sure whose side I’ll take in..” he said 

“Both of you have good points..” Yixing added. Of course as expected from him.

He would not be swayed in a snap of a finger. Bomi was about to say something when students started to become noisy...giggle to be exact. It's a school rule not to be...

“...and will you look at that!” Bomi said like she won the argument with you. She was looking at the entrance door of the cafeteria; you and Yixing mimicked her and saw....

“that's what I'm talking about Nabi.”

Blazers ed, polo’s tucked out, no necktie and messy *hot hair. Are they even high school? They walked like models in the cafeteria with eyes glued unto the trio tower. *what are they doing?

 

Kai noticed you and waved. *Kim Jongin!!!