Chapter 2

The Tutor
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nako looked at the two adults in front her, her arms crossed her face frowned at the two. She can't believe what she just saw, especially at her mother. Did her mother just- forget it she didn't want to replay that scene in her head. 

On the other side, Eunbi bited her lips, feeling uncomfortable with the atmosphere surrounding them. She glanced at the person next to her who look stiff after what happened. She cleared , catching the attention of the other two. 


"Nako, meet your tutor, Lee Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon this is my daughter, Nako." 

Nako turned her gaze to the woman who seems like she's a college student, who know smiling widely. Seeing the latter smiles remind Nako with a bear she once watched in National Geography, all smiley, brown locks, chubby cheeks, and slightly slanted eyes. Nako can't deny though, this woman looks cute for someone in her age. She received her new tutor hand, formally handshake. She let her hand out after few shakes, glancing to her mom, smiling widely and- wait did she just blush?!

"Since you guys already meet up, I'm gonna get back to the cafe. Nako, don't be rude to Chaeyeon. And Lee, take care of her while I go. I will be back at 8. See ya."


Eunbi bids them a goodbye after kissed Nako on the cheek. Well, she about kiss the new tutor also if only the woman didn't refused and smiled awkwardly. Nako clearly frowns at her mom, grimacing at her mom. Really? Kissing stranger right in front of her daughter?

And since Eunbi already left, now Nako is left with Chaeyeon, the tutor. She observed the woman. She wears black pants, white shirt, denim jacket, she has a long brown hair, chubby cheeks, white skin, slightly slanted eyes, and she smiles brightly. 

"So Nako before we start let's knowing each other more."

"....sure."

"My name is Lee Chaeyeon. You can call me whatever you want and please no honorifics."

"My name is Kwon Nako. Call me Nako. I'm 16 years old."

"Oh right! I'm 27 years old. And become a tutor is my side job."

Nako surprised after hearing the woman age, she looks like she is just 22! And did she said, tutor is only her side job?

"Then what did you do for living, Chaeyeon?"

"I'm a choreographer. I dance and people pay."

"Wow.....sounds cool. Earning money but also doing what you likes."

"I know. And talking about liking, how about you? What did you like?"

"I like to watch anime and fangirling! i still confused though, I want to be an idol but on the other side I also want to be a prosecutor."

"You know, i was like that too in highschool. I want to be a dancer but I got my scholarship in cooking academy."

"So what did you do?"

"I did both! I finished my study there while creating my dance crew. And since I don't want my cooking skills a waste, I opened an Asian restaurant." 

"....you are amazing!!!"

"Thank you. And ar

Please log in to read the full chapter