Chapter 3

The Tutor
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hello, Nakoo~ what's up with suddenly leaving  my party yesterday?"

" off, Ahn Yujin. Don't ruin my beautiful morning with your annoying "

"Wow,wow....easy there. Anyway as usual, your favorite strawberry milk from your favorite giant baby." Nako took the milk carton lazily and put it on Hitomi's table beside her. 

"You're not gonna drink that?" Yujin's frowns as she pointed to the milk.

"I'm bored with the same milk. I'm craving a nice warm latte." Nako rolled her eyes and pull out her economy book.

"Oh...."

"And tell that giant baby cousin of yours, if she likes me and didn't want me to think that she's still a baby...face me and tell her feelings to my face. Now go away!" 

"What- OH! ALRIGHT THEN! FINALLY I'M NOT GONNA BE HER SLAVE!"

Nako sighed deeply at the puppy incarnation in front her, she decided to read her book and prepare for the daily test that gonna be started in 30 minutes. 

"Alright where I should start? International Trading? MNC? or Infla-"

"So that's mean you have a feeling for my pathetic Giant baby cousin?" She stopped her words and froze, thinking what's the best answer for that. The Japanese girl looks up and meet a shiny full of Hope pair of eyes. 

"W-well...I never communicate with her directly, even though I know her eyes never leave my cute . But let me give your cousin a little bit of hope-" once again Yujin cut her off but now with a deadly tight hug. 

"OH MY GOSH! I NEVER FELT THIS HAPPY FOR THAT WHINY KID! AND THANK YOU! Because actually she has an English competition coming up." 

"Okay,okay. Enough with the hug and let me go." 

"Thank you so much!"

And then, Yujin runs out from her class. Nako let out another sigh and read her book again. 

'should i give her a chance? Maybe that could build her spirit or something.'

 

 


"So, you're right? About your tutor is your mom's girlfriend?" Hitomi take a spoon of her omurice and bought it to . 

"I think she is. Or my mom is just flirting around." Nako frowns, her chopsticks pointing nowhere.

"From what I heard about your tutor. I think you can ask her. About what's her relationship with your mom, I think she's gonna be honest with it."

"You're right... she looks so nice and warm hearted." 

"Enough about your tutor and your mom. What's with you suddenly giving that giant girl a hope? Are you starting to grow some feeling for her?"

"Before I give my explanation, let me ask you a question. What would you do if a girl, a tall, pretty, and filthy rich one chasing you for two years already? Giving you expensive imported chocolates at Valentine's day, an iPad for your birthday, strawberry milk everyday that I even memorized every detail of the carton, sending you a ni

Please log in to read the full chapter