Peaceful Times

Within My Reach

"Minghao," Mingyu smiles a bit when his face is peppered with kisses "You know we shouldn't do this when we should be packing to move out."

"I know but let me love you a bit," Minghao cups his boyfriend's cheeks and continues peppering kisses all over his face.

"Oh, fine but don't complain if tomorrow rolls around and we have half a room to pack."

"You're the best, Mingyu."

"Yes. Yes. Come kiss me more," Mingyu reaches out to tug Minghao closer to him, blushing slightly when his boyfriend smiles at him with a soft expression. Honestly, he considered himself lucky since he just graduated high school without too many obstacles in the way and on top of that, has a sweet boyfriend who teases him often but still loves him all the same. He places both hands on their shared bed while shyly pressing a kiss on his lips. Minghao's eyes lit up since it's rare for Mingyu to initiate any kind of affection towards him. He understands that even though he was a giant, Mingyu is a shy person with two left feet sometimes. "You know, you're being a bit bold right now, pup," he teases, watching Mingyu's cheeks quickly turn scarlet within seconds.

"It...I just love you, alright?" his boyfriend responds shyly, causing Minghao to grin at his comment before hugging him close "I know I'm not the best at this whole romance thing but it's a lot easier when we're alone..."

"You don't have to explain, pup. I feel the exact same way," Mingyu's lips curl into a bright smile while laying his head on his boyfriend's shoulder "I'm going to miss you..."

"Such a sap. I'm only going on summer break with my family before going to college with you."

"Yeah but...two months is a long time! Someone could steal you away from me!"

"I'll miss you too, Hao-ah. I just worry you might fight someone over summer break..."

"Don't go falling in love with someone else. I'll be very sad."

"Hao-ah, you know that I don't warm up to anyone that easily...It took us three years before we got together."

"Gyu, please. It took you three years to open up to me. I don't regret waiting for you though."

"Stop being so cheesy!" Mingyu lightly punches Minghao's shoulder, causing his boyfriend to wince a bit. He then chuckles a bit as he reaches down to grab one of Minghao's hand, lacing their fingers together. They both don't say another word for a couple of minutes as they enjoy each other's company. Mingyu then slowly lifts his head up and kisses his boyfriend on the cheek as Minghao pulls him even closer to him. "Let's get some sleep, pup. We'll speed pack tomorrow," he whispers into the taller male's ear.

"Speed pack isn't a word but that is a good idea," Mingyu then pulls Minghao down next to him, reaching over to turn the lights off while his boyfriend drapes an arm over his waist. The taller male then buries his head into his boyfriend's neck as he becomes comfortable before falling asleep slowly. "I love you so much...," Minghao whispers, getting a sleepy I love you too back from Mingyu.

Right across their dormitory...

"Aw! Wonwoo, look! They're cuddling and sleeping next to each other!" Junhui squeals while his roommate, who's leaning against a wall, shakes his head at him.

"As they do all the time," Wonwoo retorts "Literally, we've been spying on them for the last year."

"I don't see you making moves on the overgrown pup. Plus, they just graduated from high school."

"What's your point?"

"They're going to college here! We'll see them more often."

"What are you getting at?"

Junhui just smiles as he walks over, draping an arm over Wonwoo's shoulder. "You know what I'm getting at, Jeon Wonwoo. I want the cute loud one and you want the shy pup. Get my drift?" he responds. Wonwoo blinks rapidly before going back to his stoic expression. "We're not going to break a couple up just because we both want one," he shakes his head, quickly disagreeing with his best friend.

"Not only do we both want a relationship but we both have our eyes on them," his best friend snickers a bit as he grabs his phone from his desk and taps through it "If I'm not wrong, you want the shy pup." Junhui then puts his phone into Wonwoo's hands, a photo of a certain blushing overgrown pup smiling right at him. Of course, the younger male couldn't really deny or disagree with his best friend's statement as he just stares at the photo with heart eyes. Seeing that he got his best friend hitched, Junhui takes his phone back while smiling victoriously to himself. "So it's decided? You're going to help me out, aren't you?" he asks. Wonwoo quickly snaps out of it as he turns his head to glare a the male before sighing defeatedly. "Who am I to kid? He's straight up adorable," he answers before slapping Junhui's arm off of his shoulder.

"It's a win win situation. You couldn't get your mind off of that pup when he accidentally walked into the wrong building. Heck, that was a year ago and even Seungcheol of all people, could tell how whipped you were for him when he shyly asked if you could show him to the right classroom," Junhui smirks as Wonwoo softens a bit.

"Yeah, yeah. You wouldn't shut up about that cute Minghao kid. Pretty sure you almost wrote Minghao's name on your exam paper instead of your own," the younger male retorts, moving to lay down in his bed "Let's get some sleep. We won't be seeing them for two months."

"Aw! You do care about me, Wonwoo!" Junhui then jumps into his own bed as Wonwoo just scowls in response.

"Shut up."

"Good night to you too, Wonnie!"

----------

The Ming Couple

haottie: Have a good summer, baby! I'll miss you!
gyupup: I'll miss you too, Hao.
haottie: Don't I get a special nickname too?
gyupup: (//・_・//) ...sweetheart
haottie: (◕‿‿◕。)
haottie: You're too cute, baby!