The Missing Princess

Ivory in the Mist [The Central Circuit] News

 

Story 1: Problem paradise 

Thursday, April 9th, 1881

Amidst the announcement of their betrothal, rumors have begun to surface around Demon Prince Seo Inguk’s and Shapeshifter Queen Tatiana’s marriage. Sources close to the couple say that a deeply kept secret is threatening to surface and could potentially bring about an unprecedented uprising in the Shapeshifter Kingdom and undo centuries of the land’s stability. While the sources refused to comment further, our reporters are continuing to monitor the situation closely in order to bring the people of Heleo any additional news on the matter.

-Story Reported by: Kevin Woo

 

Story 2: The Crash & Case of the Missing Princess

Wednesday, July 8th, 1881

Kitty Li was last seen Wednesday evening boarding her personal dirigible heading back to her kingdom. The crew and passengers crashed in the woods near an uninhabited island. The cause of the tragedy remains unclear. Authorities believe that there are no survivors, however, the remains of Kitsune Princess Kitty Li have not been found. The victims on board were identified as Aiden Kolos - a young local Kitsune historian,  Lamont Fortsing - Kitty’s royal advisor, his wife, Ruby Fortsing, and several other crew members who still remain unidentified. Also deceased is the pilot, Atlas Landgraf - a Wolf from the desert tribe. A generous reward will be offered on behalf of the Kitsune Kingdom for anyone that has information aiding in the search and rescue of the lost princess. 

 (Kitty Li bounty for her safe return)

-A story reported by Satsuki Nakayama

Story 3: The Royal Heist

Wednesday, July 8th, 1881

It was reported that last Sunday, July 5th a thief broke into Count Dracula’s historical vault located near Lafayette Cemetery. What was once a rich Vampire castle is now the home and museum to thousands of ancient vampiric artifacts. Approximately 100 pieces of priceless treasure were taken in the midst of the night. “These are masterpieces in the Vampire Kingdom, lifting artifacts of "immeasurable value," according to Bambi Naka, an ex-military soldier of the King. "This is an attack on the cultural identity of all Saxons and   Thief breaks into Dracula’s vault the state of Saxony," an anonymous local added. The vault features an astounding collection of historical jewelry and precious ornaments -- from shimmering bowls carved out of crystal and bone, to jeweled figurines and goblets fashioned from gold. For anyone that has information about the person or parties responsible for the break-in, please come forward. 

-A story reported by: Satsuki Nakayama

Story 4: Battle of the Races 2nd tournament

Sunday, July 12th, 1881

The time of the year you’ve been waiting for is upon us, folks! Hosted by your favorite Demon King Nam Vo, the Battle of the Races second bi-annual tournament has come. If you think you have what it takes to represent your race on the battlefield then come sign up today. Show off your stuff, face the top-dog of last year’s tournament Shapeshifter Queen Tatiana and get crowned as the new champion. Get ready, Central, for the hot new battlefields will include Kitsune Cliffs, Omens Ghouling, & The Dragon’s Inferno Den. So get those applications ready- sign-ups will begin soon.

-A story reported by: Satsuki Nakayama  

 

 

Understaffed Hospital Looking medical professional to hire for upcoming battle.

In preparation for the upcoming Battle of the Races, the Grand Central Infirmary is seeking medical professionals to aid the multitudes of wounded that are expected to come through their doors. Doctors, surgeons and nurses are highly sought after, as well as any volunteers who are willing to assist those in need. Please contact the Infirmary’s administrative personnel if interested.

Mechanic Shop Searching for New Ownership:

After the complete disappearance of the shop’s previous owner, Gray, Central’s “Mechanical Me” is currently looking for a new head mechanic. Requirements include: previous experience with both electric and mist powered automotives, including: (but not limited to) road and air vehicles such as motorbikes and dirigibles. Inquiries can be posted at the shop’s door directly.

Knowledge Seekers Requested

All seekers-of-knowledge are encouraged to apply to the open position of Librarian at Grand Central’s library- home to millions of books from authors, historians and more from all around Heleo. Applications can be submitted with any front-desk attendant. 

New Shopkeeper in Town

Shortly after arriving to Central, mage Do Hanse assumed the position of the local apothecarist. Please stop by the Apothecary Shop during business hours for any magic-based requests to see if he has something that fits your needs!

Slave Auction House to Re-Open Soon:

Those looking to purchase a new slave need not wait long - The IVM Royal Court has announced that another Auction will be held and the names of slaves eligible for purchase will be posted on the Slave Trade board within the coming days.

 

Want a story featured in the Central Circuit??

Central Circuit is always looking for the latest in news, gossip, and tips from around the Misty Continent. If you have information or a story that you’d like to share about the goings-on of Heleo, you are encouraged to contact The Ivory Press’s current head journalist: Satsuki Nakayama.