A 'GREAT' day

The best thing I ever did

It was a clear morning with the sun shining brightly and birds chirping unlike jeongyeons mind which was chaotic.She didn't wanna wake up to do nothing.She was fired from her job..again.She hugged her pillow tightly trying to go to sleep again amidst her noisy roommate jihyo's voice."Dont be grumpy jeong..wake up and don't give up.You are gonna get a better job...move your already"Jeongyeon looked at her sister like roommate and said"Thats the fifth job I am losing..seriously jihyo I don't think the corporate world suits me" "You can't sit all day at home..you have gotta work..we have to pay the rent"the Thomas like girl replied.The harsh reality hit jeongyeon on her face.She never understood the purpose of life..or rather to put it right she didn't have time.

Her middle school was miserable as everyone judged her uality as she had short hair.Her high school was worse as she found out that she was adopted.She grew distant from her foster family.The bullies in school didn't help that much.she learnt self defense for her own sake and she turned out to be a cool chic in college.She took up business in college as her parents wanted her to take that course.She couldn't oppose them as she wanted to something for her parents for taking care of her.She chose music as her club activity and found passion in it.She was 'the girl crush' of her college.Anyone would fall for her charming smile,dorky personality and of course her iconic short hair.She is a tsundre to those who don't know her.She wrote lyrics from the bottom of her heart and captured the hearts of both girls and guys.She didn't really date anyone.But she is sure she likes girls more than guys.Jihyo suggested she must try for modeling as she had model like proportions.They became friends in high school.Jeongyeon felt like she was married to jihyo when she found both were going to the same college.Jihyo was a manager in a renowed business firm..while the short haired blonde was unstable in her life.With sour thoughts in her head she lazily dragged her body to kitchen.Jihyo chuckled at the way jeong was dragging her lifeless body through the room.Though jeongyeon was elder to jihyo..they always played the roles the other way.Jihyo admires jeongyeon for her will power..though sometimes she needs someone to nag her to go on in her life.Jhiyo knew that her happiness lies on the papers where she wrote her heart and poured her feelings out;she never liked being restricted.But to be independent she had to give up her passion.Jhiyo was sure of one thing whatever her unnie is gonna do..she would support her till the end.

Before jihyo snapped out of her train of thoughts jeongyeon was standing in front of her looking intently with her deep brown orbs."You stink jeong"said jihyo."I hope that u won't forget that I am your unnie.."jeongyeon sulked and went inside the bathroom.When jeongyeon came out she saw Jihyo had left a contact number to call.It was for a job again.She called the person and the appointment was fixed at 4 in the evening.So jeongyeon took a pen and paper and started to write songs.By the time she looked at the clock it was 2:45.She internally panicked and wore a formal suit quickly and combed her hair.She stuffed the lunch into and rushed out of her apartment.She took a cab and arrived at the firm.

She looked at the building and sighed.She adjusted her round glasses and checked her black suit in the mirror.She looked smart and cool.But she never really paid attention to her look.She entered the office to be welcomed by dead silence.Except for some small sound from the computer keyboards.She took a deep breathe and informed her presence to a lady in the large lobby.But to add a glum flavour to her glumier day the appointment was cancelled as she was late by 15 minutes."wtf?!it was just 15 minutes"was all she could think of.She called her friend jihyo and told her that the appointment was cancelled."When are u gonna grow up unnie..you can't become a lyricist if you wanna make your parents happy and I am not sure that you would be immediately successful. Think about it unnie..you can't spend ur whole life like a chaotic mess."she sighed and hung the phone.Along with the phone hung jeongyeons head.To make her day even better it started to rain cats and dogs out of nowhere."The shiny bright morning turned out upside down to make my day better I guess"Jeongyeon thought sarcastically.

She met her dongseng chaeyoung there.She is similar to jeongyeon with her girl crush look.But she has pursued her passion of being an artist and she is responsible for the art section in this firm...and her mole of course.Chaeyoung would visit their apartment from time to time.She was kind enough to lend her car.She said she would go with her girlfriend mina.

Jeongyeon quickly went to the blue BMW.She entered the car and found a CD with 90's songs.They even had similar tastes in music too.Jeongyeon drove the car to her favourite place.Its not beautiful or anything special.It was just a parking lot with no cars near the highway.She loved this place because of the plainness.It was purely plain that she admired it a lot.She increased the volume of music player and listened to random songs.She wanted this plainness to continue..as you do not always find many things which are plainly pure and silent giving u inner peace and the escape from your reality.Jeongyeon knew it is wrong to escape the reality.But it's sometimes it's better to do something wrong just to feel a bit relaxed.the sun was slowly setting and the cold wind sent shiver through her spine.She knew it was time to leave her lovely spot.She started the car and drove through an alley where she saw a girl who was gonna change her life..