fin.

jealous minatozaki

another day has passed. and sana has to face another jeaolusy.

sana swears to god, she hates this feelings so much.

kim dahyun has been a good girlfriend, really. sana is that childish and clingy type. she gets pissed easily, even at litte thing. but dahyun, as the good girlfriend she always be, she never gets mad at sana. and everyone is crushing on her because of that.

dahyun is that cool girl type. she doesn't talk a lot. don't forget her sharp eyes and pretty figures that can make every girls fall in love just in a blink of second.

and yes, sana is jealous how every girls out there are crushing on her girlfriend and always try to have dahyun's attention. sana knows, dahyun doesn't even care at any of them, but...

sana herself can't help but feel jealous.

sana can't even know anymore how many times she has been mad at dahyun because of the same reason. and she is right now, lying on her bed, covered by her thick blanket, left alone with her thoughts and jeaolusy.

her phone has been ringing for a lot of times. sana knows, but she doesn't want to pick it up. she knows it's been dahyun that has been trying to reach her. sana knows she is selfish, but she really doesn't want to talk to dahyun now.

yes, sana gets mad a lot. but today is different.

she is really really mad.

how can you don't get mad when you see another girl kissed your girlfriend on cheek, right in front of you?

it happened to sana this morning. sana was having a happy day, at least she did until that ruined her day. 

sana knows almost every girls in her college are crushing on dahyun, but no one has crossed the line like yeri did.

sana doesn't know yeri before this incident happened, and she didn't want to know at the first place, but sana is pretty sure that yeri knows dahyun is already dating someone, and that someone is her. 

sana swears, yeri did it on purpose. right after she kissed dahyun on cheeks, she looked at her and smirked. 

sana didn't know what to do. she was really mad and hurt at the same time. she ran and went back to her dorm. she even left her belongings in her class.

sana could hear dahyun screaming her name. sana knows that dahyun was trying to chase her, but that yeri girl is hugging dahyun's left arm, not letting dahyun to go.

sana is aware that it's not dahyun's fault. she is aware that dahyun didn't want it to happen to, but at this point, sana can't help but feel really mad and hurt. 

it's been two hours since that incident happened. and it's been raining for almost wo hours too.

at least she is not crying alone, she thinks.

sana is about to sleep when the bell rings.

sana knows it's dahyun, but she really doesn't want to see her now. 

she thinks in that way, until she remembers.

it's raining heavily.

sana leaves her bad and heads quickly to the door. she opens it, and as she expected, dahyun is standing there.

she is soaked wet.

"jesus, dahyun. didn't you bring umbrella with you?"

sana was supposed to get mad and ignore dahyun, but now, dahyun is the only one she cares about.

sana grabs dahyun's arm, and pull dahyun into her room.

sana heads to her wardrobe and takes one a towel.

"how if you get sick?"

sana is busy drying dahyun's hair. dahyun just stands there, and look at sana in silent.

"you are not mad anymore?"

sana doesn't answer, the fact is, sana is still mad but for now she is more worried.

"change your clothes first."

"sana, answer me."

dahyun grabs sana's arm to prevent her for leaving. she knows sana really well. at this point, sana won't talk to her and just leave her.

"can we not talk about this now?"

"you know we have to."

"dahyun, not-"

"look at me."

"dahyun, just-"

"i said, look at me."

dahyun cups sana's face with her both hands and looks at her eyes.

"you know that i love you right?"

sana feels her vision starts to be blury, and and a drop of tear left her eyes.

"it hurts a lot, you know."

sana is crying really hard. dahyun has never seen sana like this before. her heart hurts seeing sana like this.

"i'm sorry. don't cry."

dahyun pulls sana into a hug. sana doesn't care if dahyun is soaked wet. she doesn't care if both of them will get sick later.

she needs to make sure that dahyun won't leave her.

dahyun pats sana's back, trying to calm her girlfriend.

"i'm really afraid that you will leave me for someone else."

dahyun lets go the hug and she stares at sana. sana is still sobbing a bit, but she is a lot calmer than before now.

"you know i won't."

dahyun sana's hair and caress her cheeks, wipes her tears away.

"she kissed me on cheeks, but i didn't want it to happen. she may likes me, but i don't like her. you know who my heart belongs to."

sana knows she shouldn't be afraid, as long as dahyun only look at her.

"it belongs to you. i don't like anyone else. i love you. only you. and i won't leave you, i promise. i can't even live without you, how am i supposed to leave you then?"

dahyun keeps her hair. for some reasons, that simple gesture from dahyun always makes her feels calmer.

"i'm sorry for always being childish. i must burden  you a lot."

dahyun chuckles.

"it's okay. if i were you, i'd be mad too. i mean, who doesn't? you acting like this it means you still love me, and why would i be upset about that?"

sana's face turns red.

"look, who is blushing."

"stop teasing me."

sana gives dahyun a weak punch on her shoulder. dahyun laughs.

"just remember this."

"no matter where i go, i'll always comeback to you."

"yes sana, you are my home."

 

-kkeut

 

hehe please tell me what you think?