Jealousy, please!

Chanhwan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan sighs at the unbothered boyfriend in front of him. He has been trying to make the maknae feel annoyed, or just pissed- ANYTHING that would show the possessive side of Jung Chanwoo, but nothing works. He has been talking to Junhoe and giving him little touches here and there, heck, he even went through the point of hugging him and slightly peeked at his boyfriend who he was sure saw everything, but got disappointed in the end knowing that instead of approaching him getting all mad, he just talked to the other members causing Jinhwan to cross his arms as he sulked.

"You're trying to get him jealous, aren't you hyung?" Junhoe asked suddenly. The older widened his eyes and looked at him trying to reassure him that it wasn't the case. "N-No! Why on earth would you say that?" He asked back scratching the back of his head. Junhoe just rolled his eyes. "Everytime you touch or hug me, you give a slight glance to his way. It was that obvious, hyung." Jinhwan could feel his face burning, cheeks getting red hearing the younger's explanation.
"Ugh, fine. Maybe I was." Jinhwan admitted. Junhoe shakes his head. "He's not the type to get jealous, hyung. He is just that.. understanding" Junhoe explained hoping he would cheer the eldest hyung up, but the pout in his face told him it didn't work. Junhoe sighed. He has an idea, but he can't believe he's about to offer to do it.

"Let's do a KJH broadcast tonight. You can kiss my cheeks or something, the post from the fans will guarantee that he will see it. Let's hope it'll work" Junhoe suggested. Jinhwan nodded excitedly and thanked him. "Wow, you can actually be smart sometimes, June" Jinhwan mumbled hugging the younger for real this time.

Junhoe smiled at the sudden embrace.

"I just hope I won't regret this"

 

 

 

 

Jinhwan woke up and decided to cook something for his boyfriend and himself. He went upstairs to the upper floor of their dorms and went to their kitchen making two omelettes and smiling to himself imagining the maknae getting angry after the broadcast he did with Junhoe last night. The clip of the part where Jinhwan was kissing his cheeks and hugging him were all over the internet. At least from their fans' pages. He was sure Chanwoo would've seen it by now since he always checks on news in the morning.

Feeling giddy at his own imagination he welcomed himself to the younger's room, bringing the omelette. He enters to see his boyfriend playing his games on the computer. Jinhwan rolled his eyes and put the omelette on his drawer and approached the younger, patting his shoulders.
"Yah, its 8 in the morning and you're playing games?!" Jinhwan complained with an annoyed tone. "Hehehe I'll be done in a minute hyungie" Jinhwan pouts at his reply. "I made breakfast for you.." Jinhwan mumbled. Chanwoo smiled as he uses his free hand to grab the older's hand and kiss it while still pressing on the keyboard with the other hand.

"Thank you, hyung. I'll eat once this game is finished, okay?" Chanwoo said calmly still focused on his game. Jinhwan smiled at the kiss but pouted at the response. "Can't you quit it for me?" The hyung asked hopefully. Chanwoo shakes his head. "My team would be mad if I quit, hyungie" Jinhwan rolled his eyes and sits on the younger's bed stomping his feet.
"Hmph. What if I'm the one being mad huh, would you care?!" Jinhwan asked crossing his arms. Chanwoo giggles before he finishes his game. 'Just in time' he thoughts to himself. This was a usual scene, Jinhwan getting mad for not receiving attention. Chanwoo actually finds it really cute.

The maknae got up from his gaming seat to look at the sulky hyung and tackles him to the bed, attacking him with kisses all across his face. "No more angry Jinani, please?" Chanwoo begged, Jinhwan looks away from him but the younger could see that he was holding back his smile. Ahh, classic hyung.

"Whats so special about that game anyways" Jinhwan asked still sulking. Chanwoo just chuckles. "It companies me while you're gone?" The younger answered causing Jinhwan to hit his arm. "Yah! You're saying the game replaces me?!" Chanwoo laughed even more. "Are you really getting jealous of a game?" Chanwoo asked in disbelieve.

Jinhwan pouted and nods at the question. "I would get jealous of a rock. Thats because I like you a lot, Jung Chanwoo." The younger smiled at him and gives Jinhwan a peck on the lips. "And i like you a lot too, hyung"

Jinhwan smiled at the kiss the younger gave him as he look at him. "I did a broadcast with Junhoe last night" Jinhwan reported, starting his mission to make the younger jealous. Chanwoo however got up to bring the plates of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter