001.

Wait for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji was taking too long. She shouldn’t be taking this long. Yoohyeon knows. Something is up. Yoohyeon gets up from the sofa and moves towards the door.

“Babe? We need to go.”

There is no answer. Something is definitely up. Yoohyeon then opens the door. There in front of her, is a sight she never wants to see. Minji, sitting at the corner of the bed, hands gripping tightly on her jeans. Drops of tears are visible on the back of her tightened fist. Out of instinct, Yoohyeon hastily moves towards the love of her life. She wraps her arm around her lover’head. Hugging her tightly but to not suffocate her. Minji’s hands make its way to Yoohyeon’s waist.

“I’m sorry you had to to do this for me”Minji speaks up. “I really wish it is me who has to go, I’m-“ Before she could end her sentence, Yoohyeon interrupts, “No, it wasn’t your fault.”She releases her embrace and cups Minji’s face. “Listen, I want you to promise me, you’ll be strong. Wait for my return. I won’t die, alright? Look at me.”Minji reluctantly looks up to meet Yoohyeon’s puppy eyes. Minji stares into her lover eyes with a pleading gaze. She don’t want to let Yoohyeon go. She is afraid of losing the woman she loves so much. Locking eyes with Minji, Yoohyeon realizes how scared Minji is. Minji’s cheeks and eyes are red from crying too hard. But to Yoohyeon, she’s as ethereal as ever. Her heart breaks on the fact that she would not be able to see such a beauty for a time being. That is, if she’s lucky enough to make it alive. For minutes they are gazing deep into each other’s eyes. The younger one knows she has to say something to assure her girlfriend. She pulled her girlfriend’s head into her chest. “Do you hear it? I am afraid too.”Minji does hear Yoohyeon’s quickened heartbeat. Precisely, she feels it. Yoohyeon’s ribcage muscles contracting and relaxing hardly. Minji nods and hums as a respond. “I want you to have faith in me. Please don’t blame yourself if anything happens.”Yoohyeon then kisses Minji’s head. She continues, “Stay with Gahyeon and Handong. If anything, they are the feeling the same way too.”

 

It’s true. Siyeon, Yoobin and Gahyeon are sisters. Yoobin, however is adopted into the Lee’s family. Siyeon had promised to her late parents that she will protect her little sister from any kinds harm. Bora, Minji's bestfriend and Siyeon’s girlfriend understands this very well. That is how she, with the help from Yoobin, secretly replaced Gahyeon’s name into hers on the military document. Much to Siyeon’s dismay. The lovers got into a heated argument but eventually made up after Bora successfully persuaded Siyeon. They are all a little overprotective when it comes to Gahyeon. Which annoys her endlessly. In this case however, she's thankful and feels sorry to Bora to carry such burden. Handong and Yoobin met through Yoohyeon when both attended her birthday party. Needless to say, the two unexpectedly became lovers. The two rare couple was caught sharing a kiss at Minji’s rooftop during one of their small party. The incident had caused the adorable couple to be made fun for weeks by the others, most especially by Yoohyeon and the Lee sisters. Pretty understandable since both Handong and Yoobin do not really show affections that much in all kinds of way. They do though, in secrets. Shortly to say, no PDA.

 

“This is unfair, right? Life never was. But we need to do what we have to do. We gotta be strong. Sure, between both of us, you are the stronger one. But I am capable too you know.”Yoohyeon lifts her head and unwrap her arms from her lovers head, she proceeds to do some kind of actions with her hand and says, “Remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter