Remember [final]

Under The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUN, MOON, AND SKY


 “Haneul! Come here we’re about to start the interview baby!” A loud deep voice was heard in a busy room, where everyone was preparing for a program and doing a lot of double checks and final arrangements.

 

“Yes! Coming Mom!” a lovely kid with bright doe eyes and beautiful sundress can be seen running towards a woman who we assume is her mom. The woman picked up her daughter and carried her in her arms, they laughed together as the kid messed up her Mom’s hair and put it in different directions.

 

“ Mom Mom! Can we do your hair as a ponytail?” Haneul laughed as she kept on experimenting with her mom’s hair with such enthusiasm. ‘ Haneul really resembles you my love,’ she thought as she fixed her hair and put down the kid.

 

“ Mom! Look at my dress! Isn’t it pretty? Mommy bought me this for my birthday!” she asked while twirling around showing off her beautiful dress.

 

“Yes you look beautiful my pretty daughter. But now, we have to sit in that couch so that our interview will be finished and then we could go get some ice cream for you and th-,“ at the mention of ice cream, Haneul sprinted off to the couch, and all Moonbyul can do is to laugh at her daughter’s adorableness. 

 

Silent murmurs can be heard around the room, but soon it stopped as everybody started to clap when the host started speaking.

“ Good morning to everyone who is here in the studio and thank you for coming in this very special day. Today, we’re celebrating the women's month and we’ve invited some guests to talk about their loved one and I hope everyone enjoys! So let me welcome you Mrs. Moon and her daughter, who agreed to share their story live in this program! Good morning Mrs. Moon and to your little girl, welcome to the show!”

 

“Good morning too everybody, and no, thank you. We’re really honored to be invited in this show. Haneul honey, can you please greet everybody?”

Haneul was dazed for a second, but quickly showed her adorable eyesmiles and cute laugh with dimple on her cheeks. ‘ She really looks like you my love’ Moonbyul thought, and the audience agrees, for they can’t help but gush because of this adorable little cutie.

 “ Hi everybody! I’m Moon Haneul and I’m 7 years old! And does everyone think my dress is pretty? My mommy gave this to me and I’ll be really upset if someone says it’s ugly,” Haneul said with an adorable pout, and the people can’t help but say several ‘awwe’ at the kid.

 

“ So Moonbyul, if you don’t mind me calling you that, I’m just going to ask some questions and I need you to answer them. Ready?”

“I’m ready, you can ask anytime.”

“Okay, since this is a women's month special, may I ask if how did you and your wife meet?”

Everybody was anticipating, and Moonbyul was ready as ever.


 “The scenario on how we first met isn’t the same on how normal meetings should usually go. It was that night…


Moonbyul just got off from an overtime in work, when she saw a distressed cashier boy waking up some random woman who fell asleep on one of the tables. With the urge to help, she made use of the time when the boy went away for some time.


“Hey miss, wake up.” She almost laughed, seeing the girl drooling on the table. Sensing that the girl was cold, she took off her coat and placed it on the girl’s shoulder.


“Hey miss, miss, MIS- “ Moonbyul’s eyes widened, cause why wouldn’t she? When the girl suddenly bolted up and kissed her right on the LIPS?


“Hey! GET YOURSELF AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND’S OUT OF MY STORE!”


Her eyes widened more if possible, cause the owner just had to show himself in this kind of position!


“NO! NONONONO I’M NOT- SHE’S NOT-”

“NO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!”


Sighing, she carefully picked up the girl and carried her in her back, and then quickly ran out of the store.


“Damn, this girl is gonna get me in troubl- HEY!” The shuffling in her back intensified, until she just saw the girl running away like a mad woman constantly tripping herself.


“ This night has been crazy, might as well go home and rest.” Moonbyul left shaking her head, wondering how her day came from normal to weird real quick. She can’t deny it though, she’s defenitely interested in knowing who the unknown girl was and it left her smiling, like a stupid fool.


-Turns out we’re actually classmates for a new semester in college, and we became friends after joking around of that past happening. She revealed that she was crying over her pathetic boyfriend and promised to never love again, then rumbled on how jerk he is for cheating on her with another girl.”


 By the end of his story, almost everybody was cracking up laughing and even Haneul was giggling on the side.

“ Wow, what a story you have there buddy. That sure is entertaining, right everybody?” Unanimous ‘yes’ and ‘yeah it is’ was heard, and Moonbyul can’t be more proud.

“Alright, next question. Why and how did you fall in love with her?”

“That question, is very easy. I fell in love with her, because she was her, she was just her normal self. She’s a type to think about everybody’s happiness, gave others their well deserved love and cared for them as her own family. To think of it, I am very lucky to be her bestfriend. She made me meals everyday, she scolds me like she’s my mom, and that just a way to show that she really cares for me. As for her characteristics, no one can argue in this with me. She was absolutely breathtaking, a woman so beautiful, inside and out. She’s not like those stereotypical girls, she rarely gets so girlish.
 She’s an undeniably happy person, she laughs at everything and that alone makes me laugh as well. She makes this jokes that you’ll only laugh for a reason that it is so lame. The way she laughs is funny already, the way she throws her head back until she outbalances and falls on the floor still laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter