So Cool

youngk imagines

// A/N: this is my favourite song in the Youth album bye 

 

Younghyun, my crush for 4 years since i was a freshman, seeing him walk to school with another girl made me extremely jealous and angry for some reason. Emotions swarm unto me as i see him walking happily with the new face, arms on her shoulder. 

I storm off to my first class and slumped in my seat. I put your head on the table with my hands covering it. Younghyun was in the same class as me, and I didn't want to see him especially at the moment. Both of us are very close friends, but he doesn't know of my feelings for him. I have no idea why I'm feeling this way so strongly, I didn't have a right to.

Just when i put your head on the table, I heard brian walk into class with a loud 'OI EVERYONE'. I knew it was him, it was like a daily routine. He actually reminded me of some annoying chimpanzee that couldn't keep his mouth shut even for a minute. 

His seat was right in front of mine and I felt his presence when he sat down in front of me. "Krys! Wake up! There's a fire!" he screams, as if i couldn't hear him. Same old prank. same old. I sat up straight, rolling my eyes. 

"What do you want?" I said with an annoyed tone. 

"Woah, woah. Someone's angsty today." he shivers in fear and returns back to his seat. 

The thought of being angry at him was so childish but i couldn't help it. i was so frustrated with myself i just wanted to— 

"Hey, Krys." brian turns around again. 

"My sister's joining us for lunch today. She's a freshman this year." he winks and goes back to his seat. 

Wait— sister?! I suddenly realised. I was wrong. I was sooooo wrong. Oh god. This is so embarrassing. 

"That girl you came to school with... was your sister?!" I said with a slight tone of surprise.

"Well, yes. Unless I was lied to my whole life." he looked at me weirdly and went back to his seat again.

Oh god. 

I'm such an idiot.