Dreamer

Dreamer

"Boo, have you called mom?"

 

"I have, I told her that we didn't make it because of the traffic so we stay in hotel."

 

Taeyeon answered as she walking out from the bathroom.

 

"And why you still have make up on? Give me the cleanser."

 

"Aww thanks." Tiffany gave out the bottle.

 

"No, I thank you. Thank your for flying here to spend lunar new year with my family."

 

Taeyeon started rubbing the other girl's forehead.

 

"Im pleased. That was so fun to hear your childhood stories and see your baby pictures."

 

"Was it? I'm glad you're happy but dont mind Jiwoong words he is a liar."

 

"Ah that! Tell me more about you punched a boy from your class?"

 

"Shut up, I'm cleaning your lips."

 

"Why not just kiss it?"

 

"Sure, wash your face first." Taeyeon winked.

 

Tiffany patted girlfriend's forehead and walked to bathroom.

 

"That's because he mocked me for wanting to be a garbage man," said Taeyeon as Tiffany propped herself beside her.

 

"Wait what?"

 

"Yes, once a teacher asked me to read my dream book in front of class. Then he just being a jerk and started leaving trash on my desk."

 

"That's not cool." Tiffany pulled the blanket to cover them.

 

"Boys, I know from the start that I don't want them in my life."

 

"Haha, tell me more about what I miss before I met you." Tiffany hugged the latter's waist.

 

"Uhm, before I met you I had tons of dreams. I'm a day and night dreamer." Taeyeon looked at ceiling as talking.

 

"Beside garbage man, what else?"

 

"Around 8 year old, I and dad built plane from cardboard because I wanted to know what clouds taste like."

 

"Oh my god." Tiffany giggled.

 

"About a year after garbage man, I wanted to be a teacher."

 

"Like vocal coach?"

 

"No, I wanted to be a school counsellor, because I wanted to know- you know what forget it."

 

"What?"

 

"Don't be mad, okay. It's just my teenage dream."

 

"O..kay."

 

"I wanted to know who was my crush's crush at that time?"

 

"Woo was that the girl with red ribbon you've told me before?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Blue bag?"

 

"Nah."

 

"Purple lunchbox?"

 

"I'm not sure it's her."

 

"What the, how many crushes you had?"

 

"Right, I just realized that I had many."

 

"But only one lover tho," Taeyeon added and stole kiss on Tiffany's left cheek.

 

"Tsk!" Tiffany blushed, "Go ahead."

 

"What the kiss? Make out? Now?"

 

"Your story, ."

 

"Sigh okay let me think. Ah! I wanted to be security guard on high school."

 

"Guess because you want to protect your crush?"

 

"How do you know?" Taeyeon acted surprised.

 

"Yaah!"

 

"Haha no baby, that was because my school guard was so nice and I want to be like him."

 

"Sure?"

 

"Hundred percent, should I seal it with a kiss?"

 

"Im fine. Thank you, next."

 

"Cruel. Okay, next is uhm big enough, an astronout. Dont laugh!"

 

"I'm not."

 

"Thanks for not seeing me as a clown like my brother. But yeah, I love space and galaxy thingy not only because it's beautiful but I do really want to explore it, wandering the planets, naming stars, discovering unknown. 

 

"Cool, let's go to Alaska and sit under the aurora together one day, sounds good?"

 

"Sure!" Taeyeon watched her girlfriend's face and smiled.

 

"Though I have lots of dream, I have unchanging dream to be a singer, you know I still keep my first trophy from singing contest."

 

"Yes, and look where you are n-"

 

"Those are before I met you," Taeyeon cut.

 

"You may always think our first meeting is when we were in the same art class, but not for me. I saw you alot before that, the first time was when you sat in cafetaria and I heard your conversation, or argument i could say, with a friend about who would win in a fight between a caveman and an astronaut?"

 

"Ah, I remember that! Easy i eneded up win when I said the astronaut does not have weapons."

Tiffany shrugged.

 

"Haha, more like your friend was tired with that dull topic. Anyway, since that you made it to be in my unchanging-dream list."

 

"Aww but I don't buy it, you sweet talker." Said Tiffany against Taeyeon's crook neck.

 

"Believe what you want but I'm telling the truth. Your turn, tell me about your dreams?"

 

"Mine would be lying beside you."

 

"Oh c'mon you can't beat the original sweet talker. Imagine like dream for five years from now?"

 

"I dont know.. I can only imagine being with you, five years from now, ten years, twenty years, all I can think of is for us being together."

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon's eyes, "I'm living my dream now," and she smiled.

 

"Aww okay you win."

 

"Yeay, I claim my prize tonight! Im the big spoon."

 

"But behave please!"

 

"Haha I'll try, come here." Tiffany backhuged the brownie girl.

 

"Goodnight, girlfriend."

 

Taeyeon kissed the back of Tiffany's hand and wrapped it around her tummy.

 

"Nighty night, love." Tiffany smiled in her sleep.