Singing in the Rain

Dare You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey Jiwoo" she lift her head up to see one of the people she treasure eventhough she's always the reason why Jiwoo would hear awful lectures from the teachers. She absentmindedly rolled her eyes, she then released a deep sigh as she ask what the person wants.



"That was so cold of you Jiwoo" the girl pouted
 



"What?"
 



"This is a bit important, so I want you to be the one incharge" she excitedly clapped her hands.



"If it's that important, why don't you just take incharge?" Jiwoo asked and sees the other girl pouting again.



"Well Yuri, will you please stop pouting? No matter how much you try you won't get into my level of cuteness" Jiwoo chuckled so as Yuri



"Yeah I know, so please will you just listen to me first?"



"Go ahead then"



"So as you can see, sports fest is coming, and the teachers requested for some performance coming from each club" Jiwoo's eyebrows furrowed



"Isn't it sport fest? Why do we need to perform?"



"I don't exactly know, but I heard that it's a good chance for us to get more members to our club, since juniors including my grade doesn't have that much participants these year" Jiwoo nodded as she listen to Yuri
 



"So some of the music teachers asked every club to perform, and maybe some of the students would be encourage to join clubs like ours" Yuri clapped her hands again thinking about the juniors joining the music club.

 


Jiwoo doesn't speak for a while, she roam her eyes around the room. Well they are currently in their club's room. They don't have any regular classes since most of the students were practicing and the teachers are also there to watch over.



"So you want me to take in charge because I am good into rush things huh?" Yuri laughed



"Well if you see things like that then yes"



"Fine then," Jiwoo stood up.



"I won't let other clubs get the whole attention"

Yuri screamed and clapped.



"THAT'S KIM JIWOO!"



"Hey kids, you better follow my instruction or else I would make you buy thousand of strawberries for me"
The members of the music club smiled and said their yes out loud.




















"Let's just try remixing this song first" Chaeyeon suggested, their club is done with their meeting and now preparing for their performance.


Their club doesn't really need new members, in fact they have the largest number of club members in the entire school.



Being Chaeyeon as the president, the dance club is always full of energy, and they doesn't use any formalities there. They are just like family. Well except for the two person. Sooyoung and Heejin.



Sooyoung is a senior while Heejin is at the same grade as Chaeyeon. The tension between them often brings down the laughter of the lively club, and thanks to Gowon and Chaeyeon the members doesn't put their attention to them that much.



"Does anyone knows how to remix this?" Gowon tried to ask for a volunteer



" I can do it" Sooyoung just volunteered so that she can keep her distance to Heejin who would pierce her through her gaze.



"You sure buddy?" Chaeyeon asked her senior



"Well, as long as that girl won't follow me then everything's fine" Sooyoung doesn't need to point out who is she talking about, most of the students know the unknown tension between them. The look they sent each other, the hatred they show, and the disgustion is so visible that even strangers could feel that tension.



Some often thinks, why would Heejin hate Sooyoung?
Sooyoung's a great senior for all. She's calm, and makes you feel you're special. She had a kind personality, she's pretty and talented. So why does Heejin seems to hate her too much?



Then this, why does Sooyoung hates Heejin?
Heejin is popular girl, she's definitely beautiful and also talented. She had deep voice despite her appearance. She seems cold but inside she had a heart warming personality, and she doesn't really flirt.
So why?



Chaeyeon would think sometimes if Gowon and her wasn't at the dance club, what could have happen there? Maybe for the other members, they just better get home than to practice with those two who only knows how to burn others through gazes.




__




Music and Dance club had high reputation at the school for their always outstanding performances that's why the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter