Its Necessary

Brave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


'Lee Chaeyeon... Get yourself together'

She sigh for the-only-her-know-time. She has been so frustrated lately? Can't help it.

For the past few days, Eunbi had been touchy and she's kind of clingy to her but Chaeyeon being panicked, end up not brave enough to return the favor. This surely earn her mock and tease from the younger members.

It's kinda magical, how she could feel happy from Eunbi's unexpected sweet demeanor towards her. At times she'll turn red, become flustered and panicked.


Today. For today. Only this time. Chaeyeon wish she can be brave. Brave enough to return Eunbis affection. 

The photoshoot start. They're ready. Is Chaeyeon ready?

No idea... But here comes nothing? 

After each of their solo shoot, finally it's a group photo. Chaeyeon successfully sneak to Eunbi's side. Smile back at the older girl's sweet greeting. Trying so hard to calm her heart down. 

"Now all of you can scoot closer or maybe hug each other"

That's what the photographer said but it feels like chance for Lee Chaeyeon. Like it's a cue for her to be brave. 

She took a deep breath. Sneaking her fingers around Eunbi's shoulder but (a bit) fail since Hitomi's hand already there but...

It's not a literal failure right? She thought. 

Trying so hard to hold back her blush. She feels happy.

Why? 

At least she's trying so hard to be brave. She did her best. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter