Jelly Love

Sweetest Love

Title                 : Jelly Love (Sequel of Sweetest Love)

           Pairing            : Yunjae

           Genre              : Romance, Comedy, Fluff

 

Summary:

Yunho come to Jaejoong’s house 2 weeks later as a dance instructor and lover.

 

 

Jaejoong run a little and turn off the stove when he heard the sound of doorbell. The cats following him running and Jaejoong chuckles. He is looking through the peephole and the visitor none other than his handsome dance instructor.

“Hi, baby.” Jaejoong cheerfully greet him and kiss his cheek. The man kiss him back and then immediately crouch down to get the cat on Jaejoong’s flawless feet and pull her up. Raining kisses on it. at that moment Jaejoong notice Yunho had brought along his grumpy son with him.

“oh my, isn’t this a suprise? I thought i could just pass the lego with Yunho and he could bring it to you.” Jaejoong smirk at the Tall man who pouts, dodge Jaejoong’s kiss and make his way in.

“well, Jae. He actually miss you.” Yunho said smiling, he put down Nene and chase after Koko and kiss him too

“I didn’t miss you! It’s just the last time Yunho did the favor my lego is all cracking thanks to the over movement of his body.” Changmin groan. He then settle himself on the sofa and spread his arms.

“you are too obsessed with lego, it’s not good.” Yunho said

“my obsession over lego is the same as your obsession over Jaejoong hyung .” Changmin said as he rolls his eyes and Yunho slap his head softly

“Changmin, here! let me kiss you.” Jaejoong whines and Changmin yell a loud No.

Yunho sat beside him and hug Koko but the cat jump out his arms and go straight to Changmin’s lap

“hello there little buddy! Guess you don’t like it here, right? Is this the so called your ‘mama’ still dressing you the way you didn’t want to?” Changmin talk to Koko and the cat purred at him

“you are such a monster, Kim Jaejoong.” Changmin said to Jaejoong and he laugh. He then sat on Yunho’s empty laps and kiss his lips.

“God, aren’t we all agree to go on PG-13 while i’m around you? Let’s play with your big brother fellas and leave these two ert alone.” Changmin groan, he then pick Nene and Koko with both his arms and go to the room where his lego waiting

“you are not going to eat first?” Jaejoong ask and Changmin said later.

Yunho slip a few of his fingers inside Jaejoong’s loose sweatshirt, caressing his back and Jaejoong giggles.

“didn’t you just heard what Changmin said?” Jaejoong gasp, as he stole few kisses from Yunho smiling lips.

“hell yeah he could complain as much as he want but i ing miss you.” Yunho said, smooching the hell out of Jaejoong’s soft lips and then kiss his forehead.

 “i miss you too.” Jaejoong said, as he kiss Yunho’s lips again after and bumped their forehead together.

“give me your hand.” Yunho said, Jaejoong give his hand and Yunho kiss it. and then smoothly slide a ring into his finger.

“awwww, aren’t you such a romantic?” Jaejoong cooed and kiss Yunho’s nose. He then take a look at the new ring and kiss it.

“it’s so nice, i love it.” Jaejoong said, Yunho smile and kiss his cheek.

“so, we should start the dance practice right?” Jaejoong ask in soft tone and Yunho kiss his nose again.

“can’t we stay like this all day long?”

“nah you can’t, limited time. And you have schedules tomorrow remember?” Yunho groan lazily as he bites Jaejoong’s neck softly

“alright then, should we start?”

---------

Changmin already half done with the small part of lego with the two cats around him. Nene is sleeping, little head on his laps and Koko is watching him curiously in silent and sometimes look between Changmin and the hands who work on lego.

“look at this Koko, you will be amazed when this car is done.” Changmin smile, Koko purred at him and wiggle his tail on Changmin’s toes.

“damn, i’ve been searching this lego set everywhere but Kim ing Jaejoong could easily got it. what is his deal exactly?” Changmin talk to himself but Koko purred at him, respond to his rant. He then take a detour around Jaejoong’s house. if only Jaejoong still living with them, Yunho’s room probably wouldn’t be a big mess like now. Changmin laugh a little, he did miss their old times together.

“this is so nice Jaejoong, when you build this?” Yunho ask, studying the dance studio inside Jaejoong’s house.

“well it’s in there since the first time it was build.” Jaejoong said, drinking water and start to exercise a little bit.

“and you just use it now?”

“yeah, like you know i kinda lose interest in dancing since i want to focused more on singing.” Jaejoong shrugged, Yunho nods. He stretched his arms and exercise too.

“what is the song? R&B or just purely love song?”

“a cheerful love song.” Jaejoong smile

“okay.” Yunho grab Jaejoong waist and pull him closer for a kiss and Jaejoong kiss him back

“we won’t get this done at all if you keep kissing me.” Jaejoong said and Yunho hug him

“i know, it’s because i miss you a lot. You know what? i just wish i could lock us up and never get out.” Yunho sighed, Jaejoong kiss his cheek

“let’s do it, and it will be the news of the year, don’t you think? 2 months already, Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho is nowhere to be found.” Yunho laugh, he squeezed Jaejoong’s hand and then kiss it.

 “i assume that you want some light dance, huh?”

“yeah, please. Not some heavy dance because i’m adjusting.” Jaejoong said.

Yunho is still strict as ever when it comes to dance practice. If it was back in their trainee days, Jaejoong surely hate him with all his scolding but along the time Jaejoong used to him that way. The practice goes well and Jaejoong look at the finishing step on the record.

“it’s a wrap.” Yunho still catching his breath and lean on Jaejoong’s sweaty shoulder.

“let’s take a bath together. and uh maybe do some stuff while we are on it?” Yunho said and yawn, Jaejoong caress his hair.

“PG-13, Yunho.” Jaejoong remind him, chuckles a little. Yunho pouts and kiss Jaejoong.

“i couldn’t help myself, could you?” Yunho look at Jaejoong and Jaejoong sigh

“who could resist if you look at me that way? we could do a quick session and then eat dinner after that you both could go home happily. Oh and i made you a strawberry cake you could take home.” Jaejoong said.

“okay then, let’s go take a ‘bath’” Yunho emphasized the last word and help Jaejoong up. Kissing him all the way to bathroom.

-------------

Changmin is playing video game all alone when both Yunho and Jaejoong finish take a bath. There is this one room that Jaejoong prepare specially for him. legos, game console, high tech computer with all game tools and even mini toys. So whenever Yunho come around Changmin wouldn’t disturb their time. Yes, he still treat Changmin like some 10 year old boy but it did do the work.

“you finish the lego?” Yunho ask, and grab the other controller.

“of course, it’s an easy work. But don’t ever think to touch it.” Changmin answer, eyes on the screen. Nene look at Yunho and then rub her head on Yunho’s legs. Yunho laugh and pick her up. Cuddler her with his nose.

“dinner is ready.”

Changmin turn off the screen and run happily to the dining room.

“it’s all my favorite food? What is this, Jae? Are you bribing me?” Changmin said, he said it like that but in the contrary his eyes all light up and excited.

“what? no. What is wrong to provide my beloved dongsaeng with all his favorite food.” Jaejoong said.

“thank you, Hyung.” Changmin said, grab his chopstick and devour the food happily.

Talking about works, reminiscing good old times and the current projects. The three of them laugh and chat happily. It is such a good time that day.

Changmin’s hand is full of boxes and food container. He then hug Jaejoong and say his thanks.

“kiss my cheek too.” Jaejoong

“No!” Changmin denied. But Jaejoong insist him to do it. with a loud groan he finally do it and Jaejoong laugh happily. Yunho gave him a deep goodbye kiss and Changmin rolls his eyes.

“see you later.”

“bye~”

Two tall figures slowly fading from there and Jaejoong waits until they got into the car. He smile and can’t wait for next month.

-END-

 

============

 

a/n: HAPPY 12TH YUNJAE ANNIVERSARY YAYYYYY

Special sequel for the anniversary, happy reading everyone :3

YunJae forever love :3