She Left?

She Left?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"ing, Kyun! You can't just stick a sticker to his cucumber like that!" Yeon exclaimed upon witnessing Changkyun placing the sticker that was on his forehead to Minhyuk's privates after it fell from his head during the game they were playing.

The female moved towards Minhyuk to pull off the item, but her words were misinterpreted by the others.

"Take it off now."

"Ohh! Hyungwon! Yeon's telling Minhyuk to take off his clothes!" Changkyun yelled mischievously.

"What? No!" Yeon disagreed with panicked eyes.

"Yeah! Yeon's taking off his pants, right now!" Jooheon joined in as he dodged Yeon's hand from smacking him.

"Hyungwon! Yeon won't let go!" Minhyuk added with a playful look just as Hyungwon entered the living room after going to the toilet.

"What? Yeon's doing what?" Hyungwon asked as he shot Yeon a pointed look who was in the midst of pulling the sticker from Minhyuk's pants.

"No! It's not what it looks like, Hyunwon. I'm not doing anything like that! Seriously. I'm not." Yeon defended herself while the other three were giggling to themselves as Hyungwon came up to her and pull her away from Minhyuk.

"Tsk, tsk, Yeon. What would your boyfriend think if he knew what you were doing right now?" Hyungwon teased as Yeon slapped his hands away from her slightly annoyed.

"I said it's not what it looks like! I was trying to remove the sticker that Changkyun put on Minhyuk." Yeon explained with an exasperated look. "Why do you guys always gotta mess with me like this?"

After saying that she tripped over Changkyun who was in her way after shaking off Hyungwon's hold off of her.

"Oh, sorry, my bad." She apologized as Changkyun smirked while brushing her off. "It's okay. I like that kinda stuff, anyways."

"You're such a brat!" She kicked at him as he chuckled before responding. "You're so easy to mess with."

"Shut up."

Yeon kicked him again.

"I'm leaving. Y'all are jerks. Go find someone else to mess with, cook for you, and help ya out when you need it because I'm done."

"Wait. We were only joking." Jooheon called out to her.

"Yeon, don't go! We're just kidding!" Minhyuk also yelled out to her.

Yeon ignored them as she walked away and out of the living room.

"Oh. She left. She'll be back." Hyungwon commented with a slow smile gracing his face.

The quartet looked at one another with laughs escaping from their lips just as they heard the front door open and later close. They stopped laughing believing that Yeon had actually left. The quartet's eyes widened in shock as they stared at one another and towards the direction of the door. Before they could check or see they saw that it was just the other members and Yeon's sister, Seul, that came back.

"Hey. We got the food. Get everything ready and we can eat." Seul announced, but noticed her sister wasn't around. "Where's Yeon?"

"I think she left." Minhyuk answered unsure.

"She left? Why?" Kihyun asked confused. "We were gonna make peach shakes when I got back."

"Didn't you see her when she left just now?" Jooheon asked. "She walked off just now."

"What do you mean she left?" Hoseok asked with a confused look. "We didn't see anyone when we came up or down the hall."

Hoseok left in search of his girlfriend.

"Did you guys do something again?" Hyunwoo asked after dropping the items off in the kitchen.

"No." The quartet replied in unison with guilty looks.

"Yeah, right. I

Please log in to read the full chapter