Fine

Fine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Serena and Melanie sat on the soft patch of grass as they watched their niece, Lia, run along the field of the park with their pet Jack Russell Terrier, Kirby, chasing after her in the late evening.

“I can’t believe you dragged me out here.” Serena muttered towards her sister in an annoyed tone. "You don't even like going outside."

Melanie smirked while shooting a glance at her sister.

“It's only because your best friend misses you.”

The best friend she indicated was their niece since Lia has quite a strong attachment to Serena as she’s been babysitting the three year old since she was born.

“Haha, you're funny.” Serena replied dryly. “She’s your best friend since she takes after you.”

“Not even. Besides, she says she likes you the most."

"She does. That brat."

"Anyways, Kirby needed some play time, too.”

“True.”

The pair then looked over at Lia and Kirby and noticed another dog had joined them.

“That dog looks familiar.” Serena commented upon seeing the black and white long-haired Chihuahua.

Serena cast Melanie a suspicious look.

“That’s not who I think it is, right?”

Melanie shot her sister a playful look.

“Who do you think it is?”

Serena quickly glanced over her shoulder becoming alert to the possibility that her boyfriend could be sneaking up behind her right now and she was right.

"Ugh! I knew this was a set up!" Serena mumbled to herself as she shot Melanie a glare. "Why do you gotta do me like this?!"

"Because Chris misses you, too." Melanie replied with a laugh.

"We talked on the phone a few hours ago. I wouldn't do this to you with Felix."

"Yeah, right. You and I are alike."

"True."

"Serena!"

Serena heard her boyfriend called her name in a loving manner and she made a face with Melanie laughing.

"Tell him I got some things to do."

After saying that Serena instantly stood up to run away, but Melanie immediately reached out to grab her and took a hold of her foot and made Serena stumbled instead. Serena kicked her sister's hold off of her and ran off without looking back.

"Serena!"

Serena heard her boyfriend called from behind her again and didn't dare look back in case she would end up tripping because she knew that would actually happen. Also, she knew he was fast and needed the head start.

"Serena!"

Serena shook her head still running, but should have known that she would be caught when she felt arms encircle around her from behind soon afterwards. Why couldn't she just have the ability to fly without getting caught.

"Gotcha!"

Serena let out an inaudible soft squeal while twisting out of Chris' hold, but the two tumbled to the ground instead. She turned around while still on the ground and pushed him away, but Chris barely budged while laughing at her attempt. He pulled her towards him instead.

"Aww, don't be like that. I finally got some free time and this is how you behave?" Chris said in an amusing tone as Serena gave up.

"I thought you would be too busy working in the studio with those melodies stuck in your head."

"Felix convinced me to come hang out."

"It takes a lot of persuading you to do anything, Chris. So how did Felix do that?"

"He mentioned you."

Chris smirked with a cheesy smile and Serena let out a groan with a roll of her eyes while trying to push him away slightly.

"You're so dumb."

"Dumb for you."

"Eww."

"You know you love me." Chris cooed affectionately.

"I mean, I guess."

"You guess? That's not right. You're so mean to me."

"No, I'm not. You're just a baby."

"Because you're so mean to your boyfriend."

"Because the girlfriend has a boyfriend that's a very big and clingy baby."

"Wow. Is that how you think of me after all this time?"

Before Serena could reply back, the duo were interrupted by two canines jumping all over them.

"Ah, Kkami." Serena groaned as she shied away from the Chihuahua's . "Go bother, Chris."

Serena pushed the dog away from her and towards her boyfriend, but Kirby went to bother her instead.

"Kirby." Serena whined with Chris laughing beside her while playing with Kkami.

Meanwhile those two happened, Melanie was watching the scene with Felix beside her.

"So, how long do you guys got before returning back to practicing or whatever?" Melanie asked her boyfriend.

"Um, for like an hour or so." Felix answered with a chuckle. "I don't exactly remember, but I set my alarm before we have to leave."

"You're lucky I answered your call or we wouldn't even be here."

"What do you mean?"

"I was gonna let my phone die by watching my drama on it, but then you called and so I answered after thinking about it."

Felix cast her a side look while frowning.

"You were really debating on whether or not to talk to me?"

"Mmhmm."

Felix clutched at his heart in a dramatic way upon hearing his girlfriend's response.

"That hurts, Melanie."

"It's okay. You got Changbin."

"Maybe I should have hung out with him instead of you."

"Go ahead."

Felix pouted as Melanie laughed.

"You'll live."

Felix scoffed with a roll of his eyes.

"How can I live if I barely get the love and attention from my supposed girlfriend?"

"I mean, you also get a lot of love from Stays, right? That's fine. Also the other members shower you with a lot of their love and attention."

"It's not the same." He whined as he cuddled up against Melanie. "I like you the most and your my girlfriend, Melanie. You're supposed to give m

Please log in to read the full chapter