Chapter 1

Love of cheater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Jean Taehyung,

        Yes, I am aware that we've practically broken up but you'll always be my husband. So it's nice to write my last name with yours, you know?

  Anyway, you might be wondering why I don't just call you (despite the 1027 missed calls I've tried). It's because I've been going to the therapist lately, Tae. Jimin told me that I should just go to rehab, and yes that stung, but I guess I deserved that harsh remark. I mean, I have been cheating on you for one year of our two year marriage.

   Well, despite Jimin’s curt and cold pleas to just go to rehab, I decided to go to a therapist instead. He's nice, I guess. His name is Choi, and he's 54 years old and has a wife. I don't think it's a wife though. Must be a cat. Because who in the world would be named Fluffy?

    But then again, love is love right? I bet, you told yourself the same thing while I was pounding into Hoseok. How I was a monster but you stayed, just because you loved me.

    Gosh, Tae, you have no idea how ing sorry I am. It's been, what? 3 months since you left? Yeah. And I feel like .

   The house just isn't the same, Tae I don't get to hear your beautiful voice in the morning, telling me to wake up. I don't get to wrap my arms around you when you're making breakfast. I don't see Taeho' toys scattered around the floor. I don't see you smiling near the doorway when our son tells us how much he loves us.

   But then again, it h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter