5hinee Forever!

SHINee's Back!

“Where is that Keroro???” Key screamed.

“Hyung, Minho hyung is already outside. He wanted to reach there first.” Taemin replied.

“Like hell! I won’t let him steal more screen-time! Let’s go! Yonggam! Stop being an old man and start walking! Keep up or you’re going to be left behind!”

“Kibum-ah, I appreciate your enthusiasm but unless we all are there, they aren’t going to be able to film so there’s no need to hurry. This is our reality show. We don’t have to hurry.”

“Key-hyung, you are the one who is going to be left behind, hehehe!” Taemin giggled and started skipping towards the SM Café exit.  

“As if!” said Key and he immediately followed after Taemin with a reluctant Jinki in tow. Even Jonghyun, who was quiet throughout the interaction, followed upon Key’s command.

This is SHINee, a worldwide famous, five membered, South Korean male idol group. They are currently filming their reality show called “SHINee’s Back” for their 10th debut anniversary. And currently, Key is making a beeline for the exit as he can see that the cameras are already rolling and he won’t stand for Minho getting more screen-time, handsome or not!

“Yah! You should have waited for us! Anyway, let’s get going before the weather takes a turn for the worse. Since we are going to the retreat, we’ll have to make a stop to get some groceries. Let’s fed our Shawols with their dream fantasy!”

“So, who’s gonna drive?” Key asked.

“Let’s decide by rock, paper & scissors.” Minho & Onew chimed at the same time.

 “Alright! Rock, paper and scissors!” Three voices chanted together. The first round, all chose scissors. So they went for a second round. And as luck would have it, everyone except Kibum chose paper! Kibum had, unfortunately, chosen stone! As the others laughed at this scenario, Key just looked about, stunned that once again, his luck had ditched him in an important game of rock, paper and scissors.

“It’s okay Kibum-ah! I’m there with you!” Jonghyun said chuckling a little. He knew this would happen. In 10 years ,Kibum has never won rock, paper & scissors.

Hi-fiveing each others, rest of the members made their way toward the car. “Yah! This is too harsh! I’m not some…..!” Key trailed off as he followed the members to the car, closely followed by Jonghyun. By this time, the other three had already settled in the car. Minho had comfortably settled his long frame in the front seat, stretching his legs out! The Lee brothers took up the middle seat. This left the driver’s seat for Key and the back seat for Jonghyun. “Aish! Minho! Must you always sit next to the driver???” Jonghyun shouted! Minho, however, paid him no attention. So, grumbling about how he always had to sit in the back, Jonghyun quietly got in the back seat.

Once Key was in the car, he asked Taemin to keep his umbrella in the back seat. Jonghyun complained about how it would make the entire seat wet but after giggling a bit, Taemin did what Key had asked nonetheless. Not before complaining a bit though!

“Ahh, do I have to do that for you too? How will you live without me?” Taemin said cheekily!

Two “I can’t” were heard in the car in response to Taemin’s cheeky statement. Jonghyun’s sincere and ardent ‘I can’t’ and Jinki’s sarcastic ‘I can’t”. Once again, Taemin just laughed and proclaimed that he will be the perfect DJ for today’s road trip!

 “Taemin-ah, play some nice songs to start our first trip in 10 years!” Jonghyun said excitedly!

 “The weather is so good!” Kibum quipped sarcastically.

“Ahh! We managed to get some time off today! So now, we’re leaving on a trip!” The youngest member of SHINee suddenly spoke in a very MC like voice.

A collective “Oh my God!” was heard in the car! Everyone was excited inspite of the bad weather!

By now, Key had started driving. With both hands on the steering wheel and attention on the road, he looked like a model driver! That just instigated the others to start commenting! The fact that they had a camera recording them made absolutely no difference to any one of them!

“Ahh, Kibum is such a good driver!” said Jinki

“Kibum is such a square driver!” said Minho!

“My Kibum is great at everything, especially driving!” Jonghyun chirped from the back.

Taemin then played some songs and started excitedly humming along with it.

 “Such good English.” Jinki said in a deadpan voice which left no doubt regarding the fact that he had said the sentence sarcastically.

 “So, what do you guys want to eat?” Kibum asked, with the seriousness that such an important question deserved!

“I want bone broth!” Taemin quipped! He really did have a unique sensibility! Everyone in the car laughed at the absurdity of Taemin’s demand!

“I want Kibumiee’s pasta!” Jonghyun suggested.

“Then I can make pasta and steak!” Kibum said.

“I can grill meat.” Onew said calmly.

“Hyung! You don’t know how to make fish stew?” Taemin once again made some impossible demands. And for some strange reason, he also exposed how he and Kibum had co-ordinated while playing rock paper scissors but how ultimately, Taemin had ditched Kibum! “So that is why you lost!” Jonghyun told Kibum. After being exposed like this, Kibum could only sigh helplessly as he sarcastically wished them good health!

“So, what are we eating?” Key asked again

“Fish!” “I can’t make Korean food, Taemin.”

“Then I want mussels stew!” Onew suggested.

“Yep. That way, Taemin’s seafood craving will also be satisfied!” Jonghyun pointed out, supporting Onew’s idea.

“Okay I’ll make something like that…..Pasta…” “Mussels Stew!” Key and Taemin said at the same time.

“Cook something easy and fast, that you can make well!” Minho insisted!

Now that the plan for the dinner was done, they turned their attention to music. Till then, Taemin was randomly playing whatever he wanted. Jinki suddenly said, “Taemin, play that song!” and he screamed! Everyone in the car simply started at Onew, wondering what had happened to their leader. However, without a second’s delay, Taemin understood what song Jinki was talking about and replied, “Aah! Thirsty!”

This shocked the other three!

“Taemin-ssi is really talented!” Jonghyun exclaimed!

“Yea! How did you understand that??? Oh, then what about this??” and Minho also screamed in his own way!

“Oh, Love!” Taemin had even understood what song Minho meant! The others starred at Taemin in shock!

Finally, however, F(x)’s Airplane was played with much enthusiasm! Then, it was time for SHINee’s own Don’t Let Me Go. As Twenty Five! Twenty One by Jaurim played, Minho mentioned how they all worked in this age. When Taemin commented how they all were above twenty five, Jinki reminded him that he was just twenty six.

“Taemin-ah, you’re twenty five internationally!” Jonghyun teased from the back.

In the midst of all this, Key remembered that he hadn’t prepared a shopping list! That had to be remedied immediately!

“Hey! Write down what I say! Things we have to get at the grocery store. Pasta noodles, butter, olive oil, garlic, basil…”

“AA! You’re too fast!” Both Onew and Jonghyun screamed! However, only Onew was writing what Key said as Jonghyun knew that he simply wouldn’t be able to keep up!

“…rosemary, pepperoncino, clams, shrimps, Italian parsley, salt, pepper!”

By this time, Jonghyun’s head was spinning and Taemin and Minho had stopped listening ages ago! Only Jinki was silent and focused on what Key was saying.

“All right! Pastanoodlesbutteroliveoilgarlicbasilrosemary,PepperoncinoclamsShrimpsitalianParsley

saltpepper!” Onew recited in one breath!

“You wrote all of that??” Minho exclaimed!

“That’s our Leader for you!” Jonghyun squealed!

“Ah, let’s also have steak!”

“Yep, steak is faster!”

“Ah this is exciting! This will be delicious!” Jinki chuckled.

“Jinki hyung only loves meat!” Jonghyun chuckled as he teased his hyung.

“Ah, also write potato and mayonnaise because we need mashed potatoes with steak!” Key added.

As You & I started playing, Taemin commented on how the members’ voices sounded so great.

“Bummiee you did well! This is the best SHINee Ballad ever!” Jonghyun commented with a gleeful voice.

“Doesn’t Taemin sound cute here?” Minho asked Key as he imitated Taemin’s singing voice.

“He always sings like that.” Key replied as he demonstrated some of his lines.

“I have to set my tone like that, or my voice comes out too deep!” Taemin replied.

“Taemin-ah, you can be all y on stage but you’ll be our baby forever. I’m a proud 11 year old mom, even SHINee World can’t fight me!” Jonghyun boasted, which was followed by laughter that filled the car.

As they pulled at the rest stop, Jonghyun muttered to Jinki, “Hyung, Kibomiee must be tired! You should drive now.”

“Should I drive?” Jinki offered

“Yes, you should drive hyung.” Key said as they swapped the seats. More music and jokes were cracked as the journey continued. Taemin demonstrated his perfect DJ-ing skills by guessing the songs members requested.

“Yah! You two in the front, stop with your old man jokes!” Jonghyun exclaimed finally getting irritated with the “Do you want mine” joke Minho and Jinki were pulling.

As they pulled in front of the shopping mart, the members got out and went in.

“Shouldn’t we take one of these?” Key asked as he picked one of the basket.

“Yes! We need one of that Bumiee! More than one actually!” Jonghyun perked. Minho followed suit by picking another.

“I have been here!” Taemin exclaimed suddenly, who was teased by other.

“He must have been here with his Padding Squad!” Jonghyun said as he pointed a finger at Taemin, who giggled from all the teasing.

 Soon, they split up to gather the groceries. Kibum made his way towards the herbs and spice section, followed by Jonghyun and Onew.

“Did you get potatoes?” Onew asked.

“You can choose the big ones!” Key told Minho, who was standing next to the potato section.

“Hey! Where is Taemin?” Jonghyun questioned as he looked around, trying to spot Taemin.

“Taemin-ah! What are you doing?” Minho called out as he noticed Taemin’s absence.

“Butter is here! There are so many!” He replied as Minho made his way towards the dairy section, where Taemin stood.

“So you are picking organic cheese for babies!” Minho teased as he had spotted Taemin with ‘Cheese for Babies’ in his hands. Both laughed as they made their way to the meat section and picked tenderloin, which best suited the rainy weather.

On the other hand, Key, Onew and Jonghyun were picking other ingredients with much contemplation, being very mindful. They met together to go over the checklist, crossing out the ingredient they already picked. Taemin sneakily dropped in a box of cereal in the basket.

“Do we need this?” Onew who had noticed, asked Taemin.

“Yah! You will get scolded!” Jonghyun told him. Just then “What’s with the cereal?” could be heard from Key.

“How do you crunch it up?” Taemin asked with a chuckle as he handed a Busho Busho noodle pack to Minho, who proceeded to demonstrate their childhood CF.

“Minho-ya! Stop it’s embarrassing!” Jonghyun whined as he hide his face in his hands.

Taemin started filling the basket with snacks. Jonghyun kept peeking at basket every time a snack was dropped. As they made it to the checkout, Key pulled out a pack of boiled eggs from it.

“Why would you get this?”

“He’s hungry and wants some on the way.” Jinki replied

“Minho loves roasted eggs, let him have it Bum.” Jonghyun filled in.

Taemin and Minho ambushed them with more snacks. Key commented how they had severe shopaholic tendencies. As they totalled it, the numbers made Jonghyun and Key raise their eyebrows.

“Our income and expense don’t line up at all!” Key commented as he picked the fruits and made his way to the, exit followed by Minho and Onew.

“Yah! Guys! Who’s paying??” Jonghyun called out. He turned to see Taemin handing his card to the cashier. “Ah! My baby has grown up! He now pays for our food!” Jonghyun exclaimed. Taemin just kept smiling all the time.

This time, Taemin got in the driver’s seat, as the rest of them filled in.

“Hmmm…..tasty!” Key mumbled as he munched on the cereals.

“What are you eating?” Minho asked as both he and Taemin turned to check.

“Ah! That’s what I got!” Taemin whined as he turned to grab a handful of cereals. “ It’s amazing when you’re hungry”  he said, stuffing the cereals in his mouth.

“Taeminiee has amazing choice in snacks!” Jonghyun chirped as he stole a handful of cereals from the box.

The journey to the lodge restarted with teasing Taemin on his driving.

“Hand me some snacks!” Taemin asked Key as he stretched his hand behind.

“Let’s see who he chooses.” Minho said as he too stretched his hand behind.

“Competitive as always Minho-ya!” Jonghyun laughed as he rested his head on the middle seat backrest as he watched them compete.

“Alright! Let me choose Minho-ssi then!” Key laughed as he handed some snacks to Minho first and later Taemin.

“Poor Taeminiee!” Jonghyun said as laughter filled the car once more. As they passed Paju, the filming site for Replay, Minho exclaimed, “ WoW! This is Paju Book City! We shot Replay here!” pointing out the location.

“We went back and forth between here and dorm…” Onew reminisced.

“We shot basketball scene here!” Minho pointed out as they passed a basketball court.

“Ah! Yes it was so cool, this site holds so many memories!” Jonghyun recollected.

“It reminds me of old memories.” Minho said.

“It’s been 10 years…” Onew filled in.

“It’s been so long, I can’t believe we made it through 10 years!” Jonghyun said earnestly as he starred out at the site where their journey truly began.

They soon pulled up to their lodge. Getting out, they carried their groceries in.

“It feels like a gift~” Minho sang as he accidently hit the champagne bottle, making it fall over.

“Minho-ya careful!” Jonghyun exclaimed as he rushed in behind Minho.

“Oh My!” “ You’ll break it!” Two voices of Key and Onew followed after as they made in.

As they entered the kitchen, Key rolled his sleeves as he looked around, deciding on where to begin.

“Let’s divide the work.” he finally said.

“Hyung! You cook and we’ll watch TV!” Taemin cheekily suggested, which was ignored by the other.

“Can you cut it?” he asked both Taemin and Onew.

“I’ll do it.” Onew volunteered. After getting directions from Key, he moved to the counter to begin his task.

“Onew hyung, be careful! That’s a pretty sharp knife, don’t hurt yourself old man!” Jonghyun told him as he watched Onew begin his work. He turned around when he heard Key address Taemin.

“Don’t put that in the fridge.” “Why?” Taemin asked.

“It gets cold.” Key replied professionally.

“Should I shake it?” Taemin inquired sarcastically.  Soon all of them got down to work. Jonghyun being everyone’s helper.

“It’s our first time cooking together.” Minho said

“Why, again, didn’t we do this before?” Jonghyun questioned, as he sat at the table watching Key work.

“I know, it’s been 10 years….” Onew trailed off.

“Kibum-ah, this is for you.” Minho said as he pulled something out from one of the drawers.

“What?” Key asked as he turned to check.

“Seryonida~” Jonghyun chuckled as he saw Minho bring over an apron for Key.

“Taemin-ah, come tie this for him.” Minho handed it over to Taemin who helped Key tie it.

“How come I’m the only one who is wearing this?” Key inquired.

“You are our main chef!” Jonghyun said with adoration.

“Because you are our main chef!” both Minho & Onew chirped as well.

“How can I help you? Should I Pray?” Taemin asked.

“Wash that Mushroom…..”

“May the dish come out nicely!” Taemin giggled as he rolled his palms together in a prayer.

 “Mushroom & broccoli!” Key said as he pointed at the basket with the said vegetables.

“I’ve never seen broccoli before….it’s a tree!”  Taemin said as he picked the broccoli floret and showed it to s.

“Taemin-ah….” Jonghyun said as he face-palmed himself, watching his youngest member.

“Sprinkle salt & pepper on the meat, though I’m not sure if you can do it properly…” Kibum commented.

“I’ll try…..give me a demonstration!” Taemin replied as he sat on the stool.

“Kure….let him do it” Jonghyun perked from opposite seat as he kept a close watch on the younger.

“Watch this…..first you lay the meat……then sprinkle the salt…” Key narrated as if teaching a kid.

“Sprinkle here too.” Taemin pointed.

“You’re making me do the work!” Kibum asked as he sprinkled some pepper.

“Is it pepper?” Taemin asked as Kibum hummed in response.

“Hyung! Let me show you how to sprinkle salt? You know this? You don’t know this?” Taemin demonstrated his style, which he had seen on TV.

“Salt Tae!!!!” Jonghyun rolled on the floor, laughing

“You’re spilling it all!” Key scolded as he saw how Tae was making a mess. Cutely completing his given work, he moved on to wash mushrooms and shrimp. Dumping both of them in the same pot, he moved towards Minho who stood at the sink.

“Taemin-ah!” “What hyung?”

“You’re not supposed to wash them together! That’s nonsense!”

 “Hmm….perfect!” Key exclaimed as he went around tasting dishes on stove before titling over a pot with clamps in the sink.

“Careful Kibum-ah!” Jonghyun exclaimed as he rushed to check on Key.

“Looks like you have never cooked in your life. You are a chef right?” Taemin asked cheekily.

“Hey, although I’m a little clumsy, I’m going to make something tasty!” Key retorted.

“We trust you Bummiee!” Jonghyun said as he stood next to Key, watching him cook.

“There’s nothing we should do now right?” Minho inquired.

“Yes, take a break.” Minho, Onew and Taemin made their way to the living room to play some games as Key permitted them to. Jonghyun stayed behind to keep Key company. However, cooking singlehandedly was an arduous and lonely task.

After a while, Jonghyun went to the living room and scolded the others.

“Yah! How can you play games while Kibum is cooking there alone? Let’s go help him!” Both Onew and Minho made their way back to the kitchen.

“What is this and this?” Minho asked as they crowded near the stove, peering in the pan Key was stirring.

“Tomato on the left and oil on the right.”

“I think this will stir up my appetite!” Onew said as he munched on a pepper.

“Onew hyung……” Jonghyun laughed as he pointed at his  hyung, happily munching on the spice.

“It’s so spicy….”

Suddenly, smoked filled up the kitchen, setting off the fire alarm as Key dumped tomato purée in the pan.

“What’s that noise??” Minho asked as he made him way towards the kitchen again

“There is no fire accident!” Key replied as he fiddled with knobs to turn the exhaust fans on.

“I think it’s because of smoke right?” Onew asked as Minho tried dispersing the smoke with Jonghyun helping him.

“What if the fire sprinkler goes off??” Minho asked as he swatted the air

“Then we’ll film an exciting music video!” Onew cheekily commented.

“Hyunggggg……”Jonghyun whined at his hyung’s humour.

“Fire Accident! Fire Accident! Kim Kibum cheft-nim Fire Accident, Fire Accident!” Minho chirped back, laughing as they teased Kibum.

“You’re sweating.” Minho pointed out to Key

“Yes, I’m sweating! I cook with passion!” Key replied as he turned off the stove.

“Sugohaesso Bummiee!” Jonghyun clapped as he peeked in the pan to see the finished dish, which smelled really good, making him drool.

“Cooking is so tiring!” Taemin commented as he made it to the table.

“Bon Appetite!” Jinki declared as he sat down to eat with Key and Taemin.

“Hmmmm….Kibumiee knows how to cook!” Minho complimented as he took a big bite out of his pasta.

“He does, doesn’t he!” Jonghyun asked as he settled between Key and Minho.

“It’s really delicious!” Minho couldn’t help but compliment again.

“You like it?” Key asked as Minho stood up to cut the meat into bite-sized pieces.

“Minho-ya, eat first or your food will go cold!” Jonghyun told him as he savoured the pasta he was chewing on.

“Eat up! You can do that later!” Key told him

“Okay, let me finish this up!” Minho said as he cut the meat.

“Minho hyung!” Taemin called out.

“Ok! I’m almost done!”

“No! I wanted to say that I want medium rare!” Taemin replied, laughing

“It’s medium!” This caused everyone at the table to laugh!

“That didn’t take really long!” Minho commented.

“Our team work made it faster!” Jonghyun replied.

“Yeah, it didn’t take long. Oh! I can’t eat more!” Jinki hyung said as he stuffed his mouth.

“You’re saying one thing and doing another, Jinki-ssi!” Jonghyun pointed out.

“Jinki hyung has no appetite, he finished only 4 serving!” Kibum said, making everyone laugh. “You thought about buying Kimchi in all those situations?” Key asked Taemin.

“Good job right?” Taemin asked as he wiped some sauce off his lips.

“Good job, Taemin-ah!” Jonghyun gave a thumbs-up as he popped the said kimchi in his mouth.

“I really don’t have any appetite!” Jinki said as he filled his bowl.

“Hyung, that’s your 6th bowl!”

“That’s your 6th bowl!” both Jonghyun and Key said at the same time, as two makanes laughed at their eldest hyung.

“I’m so full! Let’s have some fruit!” Key said as he leaned back in his chair.

“That was a tasty dinner! Thank you Bummie!”  Jonghyun said as he patted him stomach. He felt his abs disappear with all the food he ate.

As the cleaning process started, Minho found a dustbin lid and imitated Captain America with his Dustbin Lid shield. But Taemin took the win with his Caveman appearance as he pulled two fur rugs over his shoulders and held a butter knief in hand.

SHINee sat down to have some fruits and light drinks. Onew and Key on one side, Minho and Taemin on other. Jonghyun took up the middle seat.

“It’s our first time to go on a trip together and eat something.” Minho asked.

“Right.” Onew agreed.

“Ya…..in such a long time!” Jonghyun seconded.

“In 13 years!” Key exclaimed.

“It’s been 13 years! I met you when you were in junior high!” Taemin told Minho

“I know, it’s been a long time”

“You had such big eyes, I said ‘Wow, you can speak Korean so well for a foreigner!’ ” Taemin informed with a laugh.

 “One thing is for sure, we really got older. We are not like what we used to be. The way things are have changed a lot and I feel so tired after the concert!” Minho commented.

“When our social age is around 10 or 11, some friends are starting out now. I think I lead a different life from theirs!” Key replied.

“We really did…..things were so different back then…” Jonghyun reminisced.

“Yeah, we talked about different stuff.” Minho agreed.

“What I’m scared of these days is that all my friends are getting married!” Key revealed.

“Hyung, you can marry before them”! Taemin perked up making other giggle.

“Ahhh! I hadn’t thought of that!” Key replied with a deadpan face.

“We met each other in our teens, now I’m in my late 20s. Except you Taemin. My 20s are almost over, and Onew hyung is in his 30s. Time really flies!” Minho said.

“I’ll be in my 30s soon.” Jonghyun sighed…

“It’s been over 10 years since I started my career.” Taemin pointed.

“I hadn’t even imagined I’d be in same team with him.” Key said as he pointed out towards Onew.

“Why not? You hated him that much??” Minho said as both he and Taemin crackled followed by Jonghyun’s silent smile.

“ I mean, this work is kind of rough. He was so quiet. He looked so nice and he said he’d never danced before. And we suddenly heard that we are going to debut soon.” Key explained.

“Trainee to making debut…”

“Trainee who planned to make a debut in 2008.” Key interrupted

“Minho, Taemin , Jonghyun, Jinki, Kibum those were on the list.” Minho told them.

“Ah right…..I still remember seeing that list.” Jonghyun said, as the memories of that day were still fresh in his mind.

“You’re done when you debut. Your skills will never improve once you debut. That’s what people said.” Taemin said as he recalled all the advices people gave him back then. “I hated it! I told my parents that I don’t want to make a debut. So my parents contacted the training team.”

“What did they say?” Minho inquired with wonder.

“That Taemin is having a hard time.”

“It’s expected, you were just 16 back then. Still a kid with bowl hair cut!” Jonghyun said giggling.

“When I filmed the debut preparation video, I thought that wouldn’t work out to be honest. I was young, I was a 9th grader.” Taemin revealed his 9th grader thoughts.

“I think we felt the same way.” Minho seconded.

“Would it work out if I debut with an image of a younger boyfriend? That was beyond my imagination. Too bad, had I debuted as an EXO member, I would have growled!” This caused a series of crackling laughter from members.

“I actually felt unsure after filming the music video.” Minho revealed his perspective.

“Was it after we filmed the MV? When we went back to the dorm, our legs were swollen, we all sighed. That was exhausting. Then one of us cried. I can’t do this, I didn’t know this would be so hard.” Taemin’s comment erupted more laughter as all of them remembered about that moment.

“Yah! Why do you talk as if I’m not here? You know I’m watching you! Taemin-ah, show some respect! I’m your hyung!!!!!” Jonghyun, who was in his spirit form, scolded Taemin. His face radiated a peaceful look as he sat with his precious members, watching over them.

“I think the most exciting moment was this, the day before our first music show, we couldn’t sleep. We stayed up all night for our voice. We didn’t sleep at all!” Minho said

“To prevent losing our voice!” Taemin chirped as he seconded Minho’s words.

“We ordered chicken!” Minho reminded as he spoke about their precious memories

“We should have slept and not eaten chicken!” Taemin laughed, making members follow him.

“Everyone got up late and we had to go to the practice studio. I woke every member up. I woke Jonghyun hyung first. He got ready and headed off. He was the only one who wasn’t late. He didn’t get in trouble!” Taemin couldn’t help giggling as he remembered that time, he felt so betrayed.

“For real?” Key asked with a disbelief look on his face.

“Yeah! So I thought to myself, I woke him and he was like can I take shower first?” Taemin told as he cutely flared his nose to enact the mock anger he felt then.

“Yah! I have apologised countless time for that! Would you let go of it now?!” Jonghyun whined as he hide his face in his folded arms on table. It was so embarrassing. s were teasing him on a TV broadcast.

“It’s so funny to hear this story!” Onew spoke with a soft tone.

“I know right? It’s fun to talk about that time!” Taemin responded with a playful tone.

“I can remember what I have forgotten.” Onew replied as he remembered the precious moments he shared with these precious people sitting with him, none exactly related to him, but are more like a family than anyone else.

As members spoke about the changes they went through the pass 10 years, Jonghyun couldn’t help but let out a few tears. Tears of joy. Nothing soothed him more than knowing his precious brothers are doing well. He missed them just as much as they did. The day they decided to keep walking this shining path and to carry him along as a member forever in their heart, he cried hard. After his mom and sister, these were the four who understood him and cared for him like no one had ever done.

“Guys…..I’m really sorry I left. I know you understood me better than anyone. I wish all of you happiness; I’ll always watch over you and protect you. Thank you for being a part of SHINee! Thank you for being my comfort! Thank you for walking with me for these past 10 years! I would like to be a part of SHINee with you in my next life too. I love you all!” Jonghyun said as a comfortable silence spread over the table, each member felt his sincere words and unknowingly a soft smile bloomed on all four faces.

“We have three title tracks. It’s our first time to have 3 title songs.” Minho said as he cleared his throat.

“Right.” Onew agreed softly

“We filmed music videos for 3 songs.” “We did. We worked hard!”

“I think we worked quite hard!” Minho nodded at Taemin’s comment.

“We weren’t under a lot of pressure.  We had quite a lot of time preparing for the album. We should do well. A lot of people are watching, we should do it well!” Key informed

“You’re doing great!” Could be heard from the 5th member sitting silently at the table.

“For 2 weeks for each song, we’ll do promotions for 6 weeks in total, so let’s stay healthy.” Minho wished s, looking at each of them.

“Please be healthy guys!” Jonghyun wished as well, folding his hands in a prayer.

“Let’s put together our fan meeting well. Let’s get it!” Minho cheered as they got up to clear the table.

That night as the SHINee members rested, they slept well for the first time in a while as the moon shined brightly over the sky, sealing a promise to watch over their happiness and protect them.