-fall-

Who Said So?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] love blossom [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

He still remember the time Yixing arrived. Junmyun looked at the mirror, amused with the reflection of his Chinese friend, dancing with sweat drenching his shirt. Yixing is like a little lamb, afraid of people but not afraid to stand up for himself.

His Korean was sloppy and unclear. Junmyun noticed the new boy immediately because, whenever he passed by the training room, no matter the time, the new Chinese boy was here. They weren’t fast friend. They weren’t friendly. They barely acknowledge each other existence by nodding.

Till Junmyun decided to take him in.

 

“Hey, practising?”

The obvious question doesn’t make Yixing stop dancing. He smiled and nodded, wishing the Korean boy would just do his business and leave him alone.

“I’m Kim Junmyun.”

Actually, Junmyun doesn’t need to introduce himself. Yixing knew this popular Trainee. Yixing stopped dancing. He noticed the Korean boy right on the first day. Every other trainee seemed to look up to him.

“I’m Zhang Yixing.” Yixing said in Korean.

 

“Your Korean is sloppy.”

Yixing took it hard. He is trying. It’s only has been a few months in Korea. He has no idea how to write or read Korean. He could only converse what he needed in Korean, like the dishes, the simple routine question.

“I’m sorry. I am trying to help you.”

 

Yixing looked at the Korean boy with questioning eyes.

“I want to help you learn Korean.”

 

Just like this, they teach each other their mother languages.

 

>>>

 

“You’re too slow.” Junmyun laughed.

Junmyun seemed to be always laughing whenever he’s with Yixing.

“Aniya.”

Even his denial is funny to Junmyun.

 

“I don’t understand.”

“What?” Junmyun tried to control his laugh. Yixing expression is serious.

“Why are you laughing at me? It doesn’t feel good.” Yixing seemed sad. It makes Junmyun soft. He doesn’t laugh anymore.

 

*“Bie Nan Gou.” (*Don’t be sad)

Junmyun attempted at Chinese. His Chinese is even worse than Yixing. But he still hasn’t received the official order to learn Chinese. Even though Junmyun know learning basic thing is important.

“Your Chinese is good.”

“It’s worse than your Korean.”

 

They just sat there, opposite to each other, their eyes meeting.

In that moment, Junmyun felt something, his face felt a little hot. But he doesn’t remove the contact. Yixing smiled. He felt hotter.

“Thank you for looking after me.” Yixing meant what he said. He doesn’t have any friends in Korea. He will always be thankful for Junmyun for what he did in these past few months.

 

“Let’s get Pizza. My treat.” Junmyun said casually. He knew the Chinese like the cheese.

“You treat me last time too.”

“So what? I want to.”

“Okay…” With heavy feelings, Yixing got up.

“Let’s go.”

 

>>>

 

“Yixing!” Junmyun knew he shouted really loudly but he doesn’t care.

“Hey…” With a tray in his hand, Yixing came to Junmyun. It doesn’t feel awkward when they’re surrounded by friends.

“Sit with us.” Junmyun said brightly to Yixing and Yifan.

“It’s chinese dish.” Jongin said besides Junmyun. Yixing glanced at the space between Junmyun and Jongin. Actually, he is bothered by the lack of space between them.

“Yeah, you like the sweet and sour pork?” Yifan said, bumping his shoulder slightly with Yixing.

 

Junmyun’s smile grew awkward. He see everything. He notice everything about his feelings. The warmth he felt whenever he is close to Yixing. The sweet feeling whenever Yixing smiled down at him. He knew he doesn’t stand a chance with Yixing. Yixing is always together with Yifan. And look at their height difference, they matched each other so well. And Junmyun felt like he is outsider when he is with Yixing and Yifan as both chinese sometimes talked in foreign language he couldn’t understand.

He tried to learn the language his best but, his progress is too slow.

 

“Hyung, peel it for me.”

“Why?”

“My fingers hurt.” Jongin is being lazy. Junmyun just laughed as he took the orange in Jongin’s tray.

 

“Lazy bastard.” It just came out of Yixing mouth.

“Wow did you just curse me in Korean?” Jongin is now laughing. He was cursed by the Chinese dancer but he found this really funny.

“When did you learn those words?” Junmyun is now too laughing.

But Yixing doesn’t feel like laughing. He felt annoyed. He felt annoyed by people laughing at him. Sometimes, it’s just too frustrated.

 

“I’m leaving.” Yixing left his unfinished food and confused friends on the table. He went to the only place he felt familiar.

Practise room.

Just after 30 seconds he is in the room, he heard the door being opened.

 

“Yixing, were you angry? I’m sorry.”

“Why are you sorry?”

“I… I’m sorry to make you feel this way.”

“What way?” Yixing is too angry to just let this go. When he’s serious, he want Junmyun to be serious. He looked at the Korean who is slightly looking down, ready to run away.

“This way. Like now.” Junmyun pointed at Yixing.

Yixing found this gesture too cute. Sometimes, every little gesture Junmyun makes him smile. Like now. Or like when he was hungry and his dishes weren’t served fast enough. He couldn’t stay angry at this Korean singer.

 

“Next time, don’t peel other people’s oranges.”

“Jongin is not stranger.”

“But he could do it himself. Don’t spoil him.” It was a weak excuse.

“Okay.” But Junmyun doesn’t question him further.

“Okay?”

“Okay. Now, are you still not feeling good?” A wide grin returns to Junmyun’s face.

“No. Now that you promise.”

 

A hot feeling returned to Junmyun again. Sweet and hot. He is now familiar with this feeling as Yixing smiled down. Everything is good.

 

 

If someone were to collect all the sweat and the tears spilled in this special Trainee room, a new ocean would have formed. Junmyun sat alone with his back against the wall and he hugged his own legs.

“What are you doing?”

 

His favorite smell.

Junmyun doesn’t need to move his eyes to meet with Chinese boys. He know by memory, by heart that the voice and the smell belongs to no other than Zhang Yixing.

“Something you don’t know how.”

“What?”

“Resting.”

 

Junmyun, without thinking anything, tilt his head to rest on Yixing’s shoulder. Thinking hurts his head. Now he want to act, not think.

“What are you…” Yixing voice faded. He was a bit startled at his friend’s head on his shoulder.

Junmyun is sleepy. He woke up at 5 and he practise dancing for 3 hours straight. But his heart isn’t slowing down. He convinced himself that that’s only because he danced really hard. But it’s already 30 min that he dance. He knew he is lying himself. He knows what make his heart beat this fast. But thinking hurts his head.

“Sleepy. Just for awhile.” Junmyun murmured.

Warm.

Yixing is really warm.

 

>>>

 

The salty air and the warmth of sun stripped all the stress go away. They decided to come to beach, leaving practise, leaving school. Even if it were only for two days, Junmyun is looking forward to this short trip with his friends, of course, including Yixing.

Junmyun kept his blush to himself when he saw Yixing is wearing the hoodie he gave yesterday. They are publicly wearing the couple hoodie.

 

“Why are we wearing the same hoodie?” Yixing said.

Junmyun kept his nervous heart calm.

 

“You like blue.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter