The fan girls are...

Yunho's #1 fan
Changmin was busy playing computer video games. He was multi-tasking. He was listening to music searching topics or whatever random things pops on his head. While Yunho was on the couch sleeping with a comic book on top of his head. Suddenly the door bell rang. DING DONG!! "Yah..hyung..the door.." Changmin said as he repeatedly pressed a button on the key board because he was defeating the boss in the game. The door bell rang again. "Aish..hyung." Changmin paused the game and stood up. He took a glance at the leader. 'Gee.. This guy really is a heavy sleeper.' He thought and shook his head.Changmin immediately got to the front door and opened it. He saw the mail man. "Good morning.. Are you Choikang Changmin?" Changmin just nodded. "Uhh.. Is Jung Yunho living with you?" Changmin nod his head again, "ye.. He's sleeping." The post man pulled out two letters from his bag. "Here's the letter for the two of you and kindly please sign the receiver's form." Changmin smiled as he gladly took the letters and signed the form immediately. He was very excited so right after he thanked the man and closed the door, He placed down Yunho's letter on the table and grabbed the letter addressed to him. He sat back at his working place and opened as he started reading. It says: "Dear Changmin oppa, How are you? I hope you're doing fine with Yunho hyung. Don't play too much computer games, araseo? Sleep and eat well. I really miss you. I mean you and yunho hyung perform on stage haha i know its a sudden but it's true. Do your best and Good luck in everything. Oppa, it's my sister's birthday and she is really i big fan of yours. She asked me if we can meet you. I hope to meet you in front of SBS building. We are going to wait. Fighting! Saranghae oppa. From: YooJuna" Changmin shook his head slightly, "weird. How did a fan know my hobby? Gurae.. They are fans and they should know everything.." He said to himself. He put the letter beside his computer desktop and started playing again. Meanwhile at Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong.. The three were laying down together in a huge soft bed. Jaejoong was on the left, Yoochun in the middle and Junsu on the right. Jaejoong was asleep. Yoochun nudged Junsu's arm, " Junsu ah. Did you revise the contents of the letter?" Junsu shook his head, "aniyo. I thought it was okay." Yoochun got shocked and looked at Junsu, "Yah.. You wrote hyung there twice.. Is it possible for a girl to address a guy as 'hyung' who's a little older than her? Aish.." Junsu pouted and made a cute face instead to calm down yoochun. "If only i didn't like you i wouldn't fall for your trap." Yoochun smirked and stole Junsu a kiss. Without noticing Jaejoong woke up and heard the noise from the two. "Yah. This is rated pg go get a room where there's no kim jaejoong in it." Jaejoong groaned and covered his face with a pillow. The two just laughed at Jaejoong and Yoochun grabbed Jae's arm and moved him inbetween him and Junsu. YooSu hugged Jaejoong. "Hyung..Saranghae.." Jaejoong smiled. He looked outside the bright window. He just let the two tease and laugh at eachother. Jaejoong wasn't paying attention actually. He was thinking of something else.. Something about.. 'Jung Yunho, I hope you receive my letter. You said before that you never received messages so now that i am a fan girl, will you take it?' He sighed. (A/N: next chapter__- yunho and changmin meeting the fan girls.. So what will happen between Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin? And on the otherside, What will happen to YunJae? Find it out on the next chapter. )