Dewdrops and cuddles

Read you

Ryujin was sitting on their couch while holding a mug of hot choco. Their stage had ended about an hour ago and they decided to head home as a sign of thunderstorm was approaching.

Lia, Yuna and Yeji decided to head somewhere fun. That leaves Ryujin and Chaeryeong in charge of the dorm. Not long until Ryujin gets a tingling sensation on her brain. 

Chaeryeong's thinking again. And Ryujin was kinda surprised about Chaeryeong's mind clock work. Chaeryeong needs someone to cuddle with. So without hesitation Ryujin stood up and headed towards Chaeryeong's cubicle.

She knocked on a familiar door as the owner responded with a soft "come in".Ryujin presented herself as she closes the door behind her. She proceeded to Chaeryeong's bed as it dip down.

"Need a cuddle? I'm kinda bored" Ryujin initiates first as Chaeryeong hums in response. Ryujin was a bit shorter than Chaeryeong, that's true but that doesn't stop her for being the big spoon. Soon Chaeryeong was under Ryujin cozily hugging her.

As time passed by Chaeryeong had fallen asleep but Ryujin didn't. So instead of pulling herself away from the girl she reached her phone at the bedside table to take stolen pictures of the sleeping blonde.

She kept on snapping the camera in almost different angles but still manages to compliment Chaeryeong at the same time. When she thought she had enough stolen pics she rests her palm on the Blonde's sleeping face.

"Chaeryeongie your so beautiful" Ryujin sincerely said with mesmerising eyes admiring the younger girls beauty.