Names

Names
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a noisy night in their dormitory and a certain bread-loving girl is quite out of it. All of her roommates were busy in the living room while she was alone in the room, being plagued by her thoughts. The bread she hid in their room wasn't even taking her attention. Why? Well, a certain redhead was occupying her mind.

 

Remembering Chaewon's words as well as her voice made her heart beat faster than normal. Especially when she said that Hitomi was the cutest member for her. And when she revealed that she had Hitomi as her wallpaper. Just thinking of her features made Hitomi blush. She was, after all, Hitomi's dream girlfriend.

 

"Chaewonie..." Hitomi muttered as she lied down on her bed and buried her face on a nearby pillow.

 

The door's knob suddenly turned. Hitomi immediately looked at the door, hoping that the one to enter was the one she was thinking of. But it's not.

 

"Hiichan, you okay?" A short girl muttered as she entered the room.

 

This made Hitomi sigh. Nako, seeing what Hitomi just did, just glared at her as she closed the door.

 

"Well, sorry if I wasn't the person you were hoping to see." Nako rolled her eyes.

 

"Not really. I was just hoping somebody would come here with some bread." A lie.

 

"Oh please. Is it about Chaewonie?"

 

The question made her rise from her bed and hug the pillow where she buried her face earlier. "H-huh? What do you mean?"

 

Nako sat on the bed across Hitomi's own, both hands on her knees. "As if it wasn't obvious that you like her."

 

"I-is it?" Hitomi shied away and hid behind the pillow she was hugging.

 

"At least the ones with actual brain cells had been talking about it. Except for your girl." Nako answered with a smug look on her face. "So what are your plans?"

 

"What do you mean by 'plans'? Chaewonie only sees me as a younger sister." Hitomi's gaze trailed off to the door.

 

Nako sighed. "Then you just have to make her see you as an equal."

 

The response made Hitomi pay attention. "How do I do that?"

 

"Well…" Hitomi listened intently.

 

***

 

It's been weeks after that night. Now Chaewon is losing her mind over a certain 'angel' who suddenly turned into a cheeky devil. Both were assigned to clean the dorm this week and that means it was only the two of them. The other members were hanging out outside, playing in some arcade, or eating at some restaurant.

 

"Hitoma, I'm your unnie. At least call me 'Chaewonie'!" Chaewon's index fingers are now rubbing her temples. It didn't help that the room she was going to clean was really messy, it seems Minju didn't lecture Yujin enough about cleanliness.

 

"We're only a year apart, Chaewon-ah." Hitomi rolled her eyes as she began putting what looked like used clothes to the laundry basket.

 

Chaewon breathed in and out to calm herself. "She's younger than you. You have to be the bigger person…" She muttered as she went to Minju's bed and folded the sheets properly, trying to divert her attention from the younger's taunts.

 

"Bigger person? Wonyoung is taller than you despite you being older though." mocked Hitomi.

 

At this point, something inside Chaewon snapped and that made her corner Hitomi into the wall as both of her hands secured both of the exits where Hitomi could slip into. She leered at the younger who is now getting nervous.

 

"C-chaewonie… What are you going to do?" whimpered Hitomi.

 

Hitomi's reaction made Chaewon's insides melt even though her exterior looked like she was going to eat a child. Hearing the girl say what she missed hearing, she forgave her but decided to tease Hitomi a little.

 

Chaewon hummed. "I never knew you were one to be dominated by an unnie getting angry. Guess I like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter